Author Topic: Middle school Principal busted for sex with teenager he met online  (Read 1078 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

John O'Mard, 44, of Freeport, the principal at J.W. Dodd Middle School, was charged with four counts of third-degree criminal sexual act and is scheduled for arraignment in First District Court in Hempstead, police said.

A Long Island principal was arrested Wednesday on charges of having sex with a teenage boy who once attended his school, police said. John O’Mard, principal at J.W. Dodd Middle School in Freeport, L.I. was charged with four counts of third-degree criminal sex acts, police said. He arranged to hook-up with a 16-year-old boy he’d met online in September, according to cops. He drove the boy to his house where they engaged in consensual sex acts, police said. "This was a one-time occurrence,” said Det. Sgt. Carlo Maltempi, of the Nassau County Special Victims unit. O’Mard, 44, didn’t recognize the teen as a former student at his Freeport school, Maltempi said. Cops said the two met on grindr.com, a popular gay hookup site. The principal, who has 10 years on the job, was arrested just after midnight Wednesday in his Long Island home. His online chats with his former student went on for about a week, according to Maltempti. The two agreed to set a date to meet last September, he said. Cops were alerted by a tipster who went to the Freeport school and told administrators about the tryst. "Freeport school district notified us on March 15th, a Friday," he said. "We started the investigation on Friday, March 15th." The teen had attended J.W. Dodd Middle School when O’Mard was its principal, Maltempi said. “He is not a current student of the middle school. It was shortly after they met that he realized that it was his ex-principal," the detective said.

-Discuss
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Middle school Principal busted for sex with teenager he met online
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
Guess the race.................... ...wait-a-minute.... :-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Guess the race.................... ...wait-a-minute.... :-X
Uncle?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 06:02:02 PM »
Uncle?

Leave my black ass out of this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 06:02:09 PM »
a black gay pedo.... BRUTAL!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 06:03:05 PM »
a black gay pedo.... BRUTAL!
All bee pollen and magic sticks.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 06:07:32 PM »
Leave my black ass out of this.

;D

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »
His name is John O'Mard...clearly this sicko is a drunk potato sucking Mick....must be the wrong picture they have of this sleezeo
getbig or getgot