Author Topic: Gym Educate  (Read 895 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Gym Educate
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »
Do any of your gyms require you to take a educate course or fill out a gym educate quiz prior to granting membership.     If not do you think they should.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Gym Educate
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
If I had a gym, I wouldn't hesitate to humiliate people that don't re-rack... Squadfather style

ukjeff

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:04:05 PM »
Blame Branch Warren and Youtube

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »
I watched this imbecile take 3 sets of dumbbells off the rack.  He took one set did 3 reps dropped them on the floor / took the second set did 3 reps and then drops them on the floor and goes back for a 3rd set of dumbbells drops those on the floor after 3 reps.
So clearly he had several opportunities to rack no less then 2 sets bit he chose to leave them on the floor.

Now let me tell you this he was using the 5/10/15 lbs dumbbells
He then walked out.  I was gonna say something to him but he looked like the kinda of idiot to talk trash and I would have cracked his jaw. For him.     I then watched another goof load 20 plus plates on the legs press do 3 reps and walkaway leaving it loaded.     I just don't get it.   Now I've been to gyms all over the world and this has to be the worse for gym educate

damn that shit infuriates me!!

good call leaving. .. 

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 03:13:23 PM »
Do any of your gyms require you to take a educate etiquette course or fill out a gym educate  etiquette quiz prior to granting membership.     If not do you think they should.   

::) ::)
getbig or getgot