Author Topic: cycle help  (Read 2750 times)

shoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
cycle help
« on: December 15, 2005, 04:40:09 AM »
this is what I was looking at.
Debol 40 mg weeks 1-5
Test enanthate 1-12 weeks 750mg a week first 250mg on mon then 500mg thurs then the following mon back to 250mg and so on
HCG 1-13 weeks 500 IU mon and sat and then next week 500 IU thurs and so on
Nolvadex 40mg day starting thurs week 14, week 15 mon-wen 40mg  then 20mg for next 10 days and 10 mg last 12 days
 How does this look? On the d-bol should it be divided up through out the day or all at once in the morning befor I train? On the test can I go with a 500 mg shot or should I divide it up to two 375mg shots twice a week?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: cycle help
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »

Shoebox......

What is your cycle history, age, weights, diet, training experience?

Speak on this.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 01:01:22 PM »
I am 35 have been training on and off whole life,hard past 4 years. I am at 190 good diet. I have done a few cycles in the past, test onlyand d-bol test.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 01:23:13 PM »
I am 35 have been training on and off whole life,hard past 4 years. I am at 190 good diet. I have done a few cycles in the past, test onlyand d-bol test.

So it's been years since you last cycled?

What dosages were you using?

DIV

shoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 02:41:38 PM »
No it has been about 4 months since my last cyle I did 40mgs debol a day for 4 weeks with test depo 500 mg a week 250 on mon and 250 on thurs. with no PCT, I know bad move. I learned from it. got strong on the debol and gained 15 pounds lost it all after the the cycle. know I am trying to do it right.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 05:32:28 PM »
Debol 40 mg weeks 1-5
Test enanthate 1-12 weeks 750mg a week first 250mg on mon then 500mg thurs then the following mon back to 250mg and so on
Nolvadex 40mg day starting thurs week 14, week 15 mon-wen 40mg  then 20mg for next 10 days and 10 mg last 12 days
 How does this look? On the d-bol should it be divided up through out the day or all at once in the morning befor I train? On the test can I go with a 500 mg shot or should I divide it up to two 375mg shots twice a week?

Pretty well thought out, but there are a few things i would do different.

1.   I like your idea to do two 375mg shots twice a week, that would be more steady.

2.   Take the dbol split into a minimum of 2 doses during the day for your 40 mg  3 might be a little better but wont matter much, twice is fine.  i would do breakfast and dinner time.

3.   considering your comming off a good size dose of enth I would run the HCG till week 14.

4.   I would most definitely suggest a aromatase inhibitor for this cycle, the test, HCG and dbol will have some major aromatase going on.  Try arimidex at 1mg EOD, or letrozole at 1mg ED.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 08:31:52 PM »
Debol 40 mg weeks 1-5

wk 1-6 dbol 40mg ed
wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 750mg wk
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 arimidex 1g eod

I added the winny because I hate test-dbol only cycles, and it will also help really help you make the most of your cycle running toward the 2nd half, it should harden up some of that new found muscle. I added the deca  because I think any decent bulking cycle should have another serious compound like this in there, you could go with eq instead, but you'll get more bang for your buck with the deca.

Splitting up the test-e I'd go with your 2x wk plan with 2 even doses.

As for the d-bol, I hate this shit, but I know a lot of you guys out there swear by this stuff.  The benifit of the d-bol vs. the way it makes me feel is not worth it.

HCG: I've had success just running it at the end of the cycle as part of PCT, never had the need to run it during.  That doesn't mean you shouldn't run it during the cycle, it's more of what you personally need. For instance, if you run your cycle for a few weeks and the sides are not prevalent, then I would hold off on the hcg... but if you don't it won't kill you.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 11:02:04 AM »
wk 1-6 dbol 40mg ed
wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 750mg wk
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 arimidex 1g eod

^ Like it Arnie.  Not unlike what I'm on now.  Luv made good suggestions as well.  Also, maybe spread it out a little longer--16 to 20 weeks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 02:04:44 PM »
wk 1-6 dbol 40mg ed
wk 1-10 deca 400mg wk
wk 1-12 test-e 750mg wk
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 arimidex 1g eod

I agree with this cycle.

Only changes I would make are minor.........sub Sustanon for Test Enanthate, extend the cycle 4 weeks and use Prop for the end.

Use 50MG D-bol.

DIV

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »
Not trying to hijack the thread, but if he were to stick to the original (shorter) cycle, wouldn't it be possible that the HCG would bs 'less' neccessary?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 06:28:35 PM »
Nahh, atrophy and death of sertoli cells starts in less than a week after you shut down.  Which on that cycle i would guess would take about 3-4 weeks.

Some people say they don't have any testicular atrophy on here.  They must not be using real gear cause it is impossible.  Once the testes sense negative feedback they STOP working, this is nature and how it occurs in the mammalian kind.  I'm sure some will say "not me" but I'm guessing they are ashamed or totally unaware.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2005, 06:35:15 PM »
Oh yeah this guy comes here with a decent size 2 compound cycle and everybody is telling him to take more gear yet  ::)  you guy's got him up to 4 compounds now...do i hear 5?

Come on, take it easy pretty soon you will have him on an IFBB pro's cycle. Stop it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2005, 09:22:32 PM »
Oh yeah this guy comes here with a decent size 2 compound cycle and everybody is telling him to take more gear yet  ::)  you guy's got him up to 4 compounds now...do i hear 5?

Come on, take it easy pretty soon you will have him on an IFBB pro's cycle. Stop it.
His original cycle he had planned, decent? I would call it decent at best, especially since he is not a newbie to the game.  He said that he'd used a few times before, and as recently as four months ago.  With that in mind I don't see any need for him to do such a wimpy cycle... I'm mean come on, if your going to do it, do it right. As far as having him do a Pro's cycle, come on bro, I think you may be pushing it with that remark.  With all we have recommended to him, he is still lightyears away from anyting that even remotely resembles a "Pro" cycle.

I also agree with Div and Freak, upping the duration would not be a bad idea.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 09:35:26 PM »

I agree with you.

Less is more, just keep in mind he did a cycle four months ago, so he's no newbie.

It's really up to him and what he feels comfortable with.  We can recommend anything, but it's really his perogative if he takes the advice.

I always thought I was pretty conservative with people's cycles.....

Am I wrong?   ???

I also agree with Div and Freak, upping the duration would not be a bad idea.

Upping the duration is a must, moreso than the amounts....

He needs time for anabolic growth....

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2005, 06:27:37 AM »
His original cycle he had planned, decent? I would call it decent at best,

This seems contradictory AJ. ^ 

Yeah i was being a little sarcasstic about the pro's cycle thing.

I think 40mg dbol and 750 of test is already a pretty good dose of AAS, dang just the 750 of test would probally be pretty good.

You guy's advice was OK...............Maybe Im just on the f*cking rag.......... sorry bros was not trying to say you were irresponsible.