Author Topic: Why PRO shows tests for diuretics if all of them know what they use?!?  (Read 444 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
reading about NASSER by PETER MCGOUF:

"Testing for diuretics took place at the 1996 Mr. Olympia staged in Chicago and at the athletes meeting 48 hours before the contest Nasser excused himself about three times to use the rest room. As he came back for the final time he brushed past me, shot me an impish grin and said, “Yes, I know what you’re thinking. The answer is yes.” On the night of the contest he was placed third, but 48 hours later when the test results came back his sample was found to be positive and he was disqualified. He told me, “I gambled and lost. But I’m not going to cry about it. I can’t -- the diuretics make that impossible.”

it seems ridicolous,so they know everybody uses tons of drugs,diuretics,aas,GH etc and for what they test for diuretics?!?!so they can say in public that bodybuilindg is clean hahahah

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
They can cause death quickly, so considered dangerous.

It was decided that the "athletes" were taking to much of a gamble with the use of diuretics - so the IFBB decided a softer look would be accepted and the use of Diuretics banned.

Interesting Peter Mcgough makes note of this as Nasser seems candid that he "gambled and lost" but post this show he cried that he was made example of because of his race.. I wonder who else was pissing like a race horse throughout the athletes meeting ?

No disrespect to Nasser above  :)