Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?  (Read 5884 times)

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
this.
the amount of muscle you can build natural is so negligible you might as well not even try. no one will notice your efforts.
you must have shit genetics if no one notices

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
no bro. i was a natural for 10 years. killed it in the gym working out "as hard as the pros". i've been "enhanced" for a few years now and disgusted with it all. i've seen both sides and i'd say natually a male can gain 15 lbs of additional muscle by exercising in his lifetime in a period of three to five years. naturals don't want to accept this figure i know (it's discouraging).
did you train to with as much weight as possible?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »
Yeah... exactly like my pic in my avatar... ::)
either steroids or illusion of size

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 03:10:52 PM »
After Nasser dropping dead I cant help but see things as they will continue to be, an act of irresponsability ...I remember years ago buying a Flex mag at a Miami mall with Nasser and Jean Pierre Fux doing most muscular poses AWESOME COVER !! ...Today,one is dead and the other is "fragil"  and no one is to blame.

was Jean Pierre Fux advocating maximal-squatting with no safety bars?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »
either steroids or illusion of size

He's got a good natural build.

Notice he's not that ripped...any lower in bf muscle starts coming off at a higher rate.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
True your album is public. I attached other pics but they're not showing up.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 03:19:19 PM »
did you train to with as much weight as possible?

yes, while maintaining my form as strict as possible. i remember lunging with two plates on each side of the short bar til i had micro-tears in my ass and never growing. then watching ronnie dvds where he's lunging with 1 plate on each side and his legs were four times my size.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 03:20:23 PM »
yes, while maintaining my form as strict as possible. i remember lunging with two plates on each side of the short bar til i had microtares in my ass and never growing. then watching ronnie dvds where he's lunging with 1 plate on each side and his legs were four times my size.
haha yeah

natural bodybuilding is a scam

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »
you must have shit genetics if no one notices

no, bro. seriously i'm on your side here. i maxed out at 175 with visible abs (that's the condition here) if you have visible abs and are not on gear, you're going to disappear in a shirt. hell, i still dissapear in a shirt bc i'm just as lean (if not leaner now) at 215. when i wear a tank to the gym it's impressive, but otherwise your average girl would not even be able to tell that i lift weights. :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 03:22:16 PM »
no bro. i was a natural for 10 years. killed it in the gym working out "as hard as the pros". i've been "enhanced" for a few years now and disgusted with it all. i've seen both sides and i'd say natually a male can gain 15 lbs of additional muscle by exercising in his lifetime in a period of three to five years. naturals don't want to accept this figure i know (it's discouraging).
i came to the EXACT SAME CONCLUSIONS and when you share this conclusion with ignorant people they will tell you your genetics and workouts and or nutrition must suck

lol..............

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 03:22:31 PM »

He's got a good natural build.

Notice he's not that ripped...any lower in bf muscle starts coming off at a higher rate.

i was leaner than that as a natty, and for me i lost muscle going for 10% to 7%, but i really didn't lose any muscle going from 7% to 5% ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 03:24:36 PM »
no, bro. seriously i'm on your side here. i maxed out at 175 with visible abs (that's the condition here) if you have visible abs and are not on gear, you're going to disappear in a shirt. hell, i still dissapear in a shirt bc i'm just as lean (if not leaner now) at 215. when i wear a tank to the gym it's impressive, but otherwise your average girl would not even be able to tell that i lift weights. :-\
heh...

so it's still pointless

;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 03:27:14 PM »
i came to the EXACT SAME CONCLUSIONS and when you share this conclusion with ignorant people they will tell you your genetics and workouts and or nutrition must suck

lol..............

everytime. i went through the denial too. i blamed myself, thinking my workouts were just not hard enough or i needed to force-feed. it's sad. i see kids at the same place at the gym all the time. they push so hard they end up injuring themselves. knowing all to well what that's like and having been there myself, i always try to be helpful if they ask for advice—without incriminating myself.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »
yes, while maintaining my form as strict as possible. i remember lunging with two plates on each side of the short bar til i had micro-tears in my ass and never growing. then watching ronnie dvds where he's lunging with 1 plate on each side and his legs were four times my size.
i think the key to bodybuilding is to only lift as much weight as you need too.

its bullshit you should lift as much weight as you can

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 03:29:42 PM »
i was leaner than that as a natty, and for me i lost muscle going for 10% to 7%, but i really didn't lose any muscle going from 7% to 5% ???

I was fine from 10-7 but going 3 to 0 I died.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
everytime. i went through the denial too. i blamed myself, thinking my workouts were just not hard enough or i needed to force-feed. it's sad. i see kids at the same place at the gym all the time. they push so hard they end up injuring themselves. knowing all to well what that's like and having been there myself, i always try to be helpful if they ask for advice—without incriminating myself.
hehe

i shake my head when i hear them talk to eachother while admiring a juiced up bber at the gym

"man i want to be like that, i'm 22 now, by the time i'm 30 i can reach that"

::)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
so it's still pointless

feels that way. because of magazines and movies and stuff no one will even suspect you do steroids until you are on pharm-grade gh and insulin. :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
brother, those nipples looks suspicious, as if they had surgery done.

and the spots on the back.

hehe would be funny if turned out he wasnt natural

i said it either illusion somehow or juiced

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »
I was fine from 10-7 but going 3 to 0 I died.

lol

so why didn't flex wheeler ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 03:32:57 PM »
feels that way. because of magazines and movies and stuff no one will even suspect you do steroids until you are on pharm-grade gh and insulin. :-\
but in summer with a t shirt

then you get the girls  :D ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »
i think the key to bodybuilding is to only lift as much weight as you need too.

its bullshit you should lift as much weight as you can

and i agree (now). i wasn't growing as a natural though (bc i didn't understand natural limits) so i blamed my workouts and thought that i needed to move more weight to induce muscle growth. now i do less weight than most natural guys at the gym and just focus on contraction and isolation.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 03:34:36 PM »

lol..............
just saying bro

genetics dictate how big the roids will make you also...... and do you really know what your taking?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 03:35:35 PM »
brother, those nipples looks suspicious, as if they had surgery done.

and the spots on the back.

I don't know man the other pics looks pretty natural to me. Overall he lacks that fullness and vascularity at that bodyfat level.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 03:36:14 PM »
another guy who believes the overload principle. doesnt even look like he lifts

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
just saying bro

genetics dictate how big the roids will make you also...... and do you really know what your taking?

sure genetics are involved—always. like nasser said: you can give roids to a rottweiler and a greyhound; the rottweiler is always going to look more muscular.

but often "genetics" can be a scapegoat for people to avoid discussing steroids.

for example: when i was a natural a few years ago i was like 22 or 23 and this guy in my gym was only 19 and jacked to hell. i was making conversation telling him how much bigger he is than me and i had been lifting weights consistently for 10 years at that point and he had been lifting (inconsistently) for only a few. he looked at me and said, "it's just genetics, bro"

then a few weeks later my (soon to be dealer) came into the gym, i went over and started talking to him, soon the other guy joined and the truth was out. and 12 weeks later i was just as big as him and we were working out together and laughing about the whole thing. :D