Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?  (Read 5903 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?
« on: March 23, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
This is the new issue of Flex mag

This issue is revealing the 25 secrets of Ronnie Coleman success!!

Awesome cover, felt like buying it... we all bought as some point theses mags to get info and become BodyBuilders  ourselves ....

This publications keep selling the how to "get shreded" how to get 20 plus inch arms etc"

After Nasser dropping dead I cant help but see things as they will continue to be, an act of irresponsability ...I remember years ago buying a Flex mag at a Miami mall with Nasser and Jean Pierre Fux doing most muscular poses AWESOME COVER !! ...Today,one is dead and the other is "fragil"  and no one is to blame.

Why there's not a single article on Flex on How do you really become pro? and keep your health intact? Is that even possible??  Not even a warning , in tiny letters (following a pro BodyBuilder life can fry your orgarns) or something like that....   this is 2013  not 1983 !

One thing is that steroids being ilegal you just can't say you take them but isnt obvious that the pro bodybuilders on the mags are selling a lie?
Ronnie has been on medications for over a decade now, he has no problem to show you on his dvds all the pills he takes (As supps and vitamins)but the medications he has prescribed to him for renal hypertension etc... those he won't show to anyone (being the ones he really needs to take)...
I wish him a long healthy life

But Can't think of a major lack of resposabilty in any other activity available on stands for us to follow.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:11:40 AM »
bodybuilding is one of many relentless pursuits of vanity that humans engage in, at all costs without considering the consequences and absurdity of it all

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 10:17:35 AM »
According to Flex Magazine, every bodybuilder that dies of organ failure has had a strong genetic predisposition. They will say, "So and so had a history of heart problems since birth."  ::) ::) 

Its never the drugs, no, never.
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »
Is that Ronnie's face on the cover? It's been photoshopped to hell, to give him a "mean" look

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
According to Flex Magazine, every bodybuilder that dies of organ failure has had a strong genetic predisposition. They will say, "So and so had a history of heart problems since birth."  ::) ::) 

just the finishing touch

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 10:24:15 AM »
the points of mags is not to help gullible readers to get healthy, it's to lie to them using models on steroids to get their attention so they buy the mag hoping to become like these models. Then you lie to them with ads saying that shown models got that impressive using some shit powder made in china. Gullible newbie buy mags, powders, gets no results , find out they re on steroids after a while and quicker than ever since the internet, that the whole thing is a trap, that he wasted his money... then consciously chooses to go the steroid path or the natural path. Some are sneakier; they go the " i only take small amounts of roids and pretend to be natural".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 10:28:16 AM »
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
pretty much it is

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 10:38:39 AM »
do kids still buy the magazines tho with the internet?

doubtful

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »

it started with "it's only gay if you want it to be" and ended with "it's only gay if you swallow".

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 02:42:03 PM »
eat healthily
dont take roids
exercise

and bodybuildings fine

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »
eat healthily
dont take roids
exercise

and bodybuildings fine
that will not build any muscle

why call it bodybuilding

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 02:50:28 PM »

why call it bodybuilding
wrong, it builds muscle slower, taking roids just speeds up the process and takes you beyond your natural limit, when you come off you shrink to your natural limit unless it hasnt completely come out of your system till your next cycle......

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 02:51:26 PM »
wrong, it builds muscle slower, taking roids just speeds up the process and takes you beyond your natural limit, when you come off you shrink to your natural limit unless it hasnt completely come out of your system till your next cycle......
but natural limit is so low it could be reached with a few push ups, pull ups and an occasional jog around the block

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
This is the new issue of Flex mag

This issue is revealing the 25 secrets of Ronnie Coleman success!!

Awesome cover, felt like buying it... we all bought as some point theses mags to get info and become BodyBuilders  ourselves ....

This publications keep seeling the how to "get shreded" how to get 20 plus inch arms etc"

After Nasser dropping dead I cant help but see things as they will continue to be, an act of irresponsability ...I remember years ago buying a Flex mag at a Miami mall with Nasser and Jean Pierre Fux doing most muscular poses AWESOME COVER !! ...Today,one is dead and the other is "fragil"  and no one is to blame.

Why there's not a single article on Flex on How do you really become pro? and keep your health intact? Is that even possible??  Not even a warning , in tiny letters (following a pro BodyBuilder life can fry your orgarns) or something like that....   this is 2013  not 1983 !

One thing is that steroids being ilegal you just can't say you take them but isnt obvious that the pro bodybuilders on the mags are selling a lie?
Ronnie has been on medications for over a decade now, he has no problem to show you on his dvds all the pills he takes (As supps and vitamins)but the medications he has prescribed to him for renal hypertension etc... those he won't show to anyone (being the ones he really needs to take)...
I wish him a long healthy life

But Can't think of a major lack of resposabilty in any other activity available on stands for us to follow.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is only irresponsible if you ignore the warning signs. There is one thing to claim ignorance but as in my last thread, when you are pretending not to know what is going on, that is irresponsibility. Sometimes people get what they deserve and i hate to say this, but some people are better off dead.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »
but natural limit is so low it could be reached with a few push ups, pull ups and an occasional jog around the block

did your roid dealer tell you that, if it wasnt the dealer it was a user

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55:55 PM »
naturals can come to this conclusion too

if they have the mental capacity to understand reality

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »

i bought one issue of flex. they completely avoid the topic of drugs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 03:00:51 PM »
It's only irresponsible if you want it to be.
O

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »

why call it bodybuilding

this.
the amount of muscle you can build natural is so negligible you might as well not even try. no one will notice your efforts.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
naturals can come to this conclusion too

if they have the mental capacity to understand reality
thats because they are unrealistic on what is achievable, they think they are gonna be pro sized when that is impossible without shit loads of tackle

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »

no bro. i was a natural for 10 years. killed it in the gym working out "as hard as the pros". i've been "enhanced" for a few years now and disgusted with it all. i've seen both sides and i'd say natually a male can gain 15 lbs of additional muscle by exercising in his lifetime in a period of three to five years. naturals don't want to accept this figure i know (it's discouraging).

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »

Yeah... exactly like my pic in my avatar... ::)