Author Topic: if you truly eat what you prefer or want is there a pattern to it  (Read 587 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i garantee we have cyclical tastes that need to be studied in depth and the physiological changes that ensue. i garantee we all do this but have no clue because we havent kept track good enough of what weve eatin daily over the years. This could be immense, one could pair the cyclical appetite with moon phases for that day for another study all together. This is one of my reasons for living is to know the end result of something like this, it would open even more doors
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: if you truly eat what you prefer or want is there a pattern to it
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 07:08:16 PM »
i know many of you are frightend at the idea of touching upon such questions but its true even full sunlight effects dna what other sources you think effects dna, of course food does even timing of it

true knowledge has been blotted out by money making machines , there will be a day coming of true science, but we gotta live to see it, it will be a while so lay off the heme iron until the time tighten up all the loose ends
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
Prolly

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 07:17:36 PM »
Prolly
just need some funs to get the ball swinging you down bro?

i hear BDB has a fat wallat
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:18:57 PM »
You lost me a bit there Johnny but my tastes haven't changed since I was younger. My diet has  because I know I can't stuff my face with double doubles every other day now. But I wish I could

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
You lost me a bit there Johnny but my tastes haven't changed since I was younger. My diet has  because I know I can't stuff my face with double doubles every other day now. But I wish I could

no a pattern would develop you eat certain foods every so often and some foods nearly everyday make sense bro?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
just need some funs to get the ball swinging you down bro?

i hear BDB has a fat wallat
Big Dicked Bob has Swiss bank accounts to avoid taxes, and does heavy upright rows daily. A class dude.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 07:25:12 PM »
We do make Pizza, regardless of time of year, a lot because I always have some dough in cold ferment and its just too addictive.  Now that it is getting a bit warmer, we will use the grill and when the crops come in, we will use them to make a lot of varying things.

I`d say the season is more indicative of what we make because vegetables are more abundant in the summer.  Although I do make braises and stews in 100 degree weather from time to time which is meant to be a winter meal.