Author Topic: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?  (Read 24267 times)

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Re: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2021, 10:55:01 AM »
Ask Anna Nicole Smith! lol

In all seriousness, why would you want to date a 19 year old when you're in your 40's!?!?!  I'm 37 and while I occasionally hook up with girls from 19-22, I would NEVER date one!  I would lose my mind within 2 weeks!  Everyone I have hung out with is obsessed with Tik Tok and their "Insta" followers! 
I prefer 26+ at least, and you should to! lol

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2021, 11:02:50 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2021, 11:03:07 AM »

In all seriousness, why would you want to date a 19 year old when you're in your 40's!?!?!  I'm 37 and while I occasionally hook up with girls from 19-22, I would NEVER date one!  I would lose my mind within 2 weeks!  Everyone I have hung out with is obsessed with Tik Tok and their "Insta" followers! 
:D  No shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2021, 11:10:25 AM »

If I ever end up single again I wont even date anyone who owns an IPhone

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2021, 01:17:08 PM »
Not terribly long ago, I joined what appeared to be a senior friendship/dating website. Most of the responses I got appeared to be from folks who were incredibly young. Being a bit of a cynic, I assumed these people were either lying about their age and posting ancient or false photos of themselves or most likely just gold diggers.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2021, 01:38:10 PM »
I don't think i could handle spending time with a young girl less than 25 or so. They are just so freaking annoying.

I try to stay in the 30's range, but i did date a 28 year old when i was 41. Wasn't a big deal, she just wasn't very mature and it didn't last long. We had completely different ideals in life.

A buddy of mine is late 40's and has hooked up with some girls in the early 20's, i don't see it as a big deal as long as she is aware of it obviously.

My GF watches that horrible TV show Marrying Millions, there are some big age gaps there, but again if both people are cool with it who really cares.

It is very common for women to lie about their age. I can tell you at least 5 relationships i've had, the girl lied about her age by a few years. But they typically go down a few years. I had been dating this Latina for a few months and she's like "i have something important to tell you"; i was like thinking she was married or something. She tells me she is 39 and not 35. ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2021, 01:38:18 PM »
Not terribly long ago, I joined what appeared to be a senior friendship/dating website. Most of the responses I got appeared to be from folks who were incredibly young. Being a bit of a cynic, I assumed these people were either lying about their age and posting ancient or false photos of themselves or most likely just gold shit diggers.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2021, 04:22:14 PM »
All depends on how rich the dude is.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2021, 05:15:24 PM »
The social stigma attached to men dating younger women is still a very real and nasty phenomenon. I'm 45 and my girlfriend is 23. We went out to our local restaurant last week, and I experienced a veritable shitload of abuse.

As soon as we walked through the doors we got some funny looks. As I sat down, I heard one indvidual shout 'fucking creep.' Another family got up to leave, and as the haggard old bitch of a mother rushed her kids past me, she leaned in close and snarled 'you want hanging, you C*NT!'

Even the waiter deliberately knocked an entire jug of water over my crotch then laughed as he said 'oops!' It got so bad that we just got up and left before we'd even finished our starters. We are both still upset about it and won't be going back. It really ruined our ten-year anniversary.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2021, 05:18:15 PM »
The social stigma attached to men dating younger women is still a very real and nasty phenomenon. I'm 45 and my girlfriend is 23. We went out to our local restaurant last week, and I experienced a veritable shitload of abuse.

As soon as we walked through the doors we got some funny looks. As I sat down, I heard one indvidual shout 'fucking creep.' Another family got up to leave, and as the haggard old bitch of a mother rushed her kids past me, she leaned in close and snarled 'you want hanging, you C*NT!'

Even the waiter deliberately knocked an entire jug of water over my crotch then laughed as he said 'oops!' It got so bad that we just got up and left before we'd even finished our starters. We are both still upset about it and won't be going back. It really ruined our ten-year anniversary.

:D :D :D :D :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2021, 04:39:18 AM »

BOOM!!! :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2021, 04:52:11 AM »
At my age people would frown upon me having a serious relationship with someone in their 20s lol

When i was 35 i had a relationship with a lady who was 28, that is acceptable, but these days? Sheesh!

And don't get me started on the early 20s! The political discussions would go through the roof at the dinnertable!

Especially the young women between 18-26 here in Swe. They're almost all of them leftist liberal snowflakes these days.

Very difficult to find a young one that isn't anti-Trump or anti-Åkesson.

Gals of my generation though, we click and have the same values. We all agree on that our country has gone to shit thanks to Reinfelt and Löfvén.
Q

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2021, 09:01:39 AM »
At my age people would frown upon me having a serious relationship with someone in their 20s lol

When i was 35 i had a relationship with a lady who was 28, that is acceptable, but these days? Sheesh!

And don't get me started on the early 20s! The political discussions would go through the roof at the dinnertable!

Especially the young women between 18-26 here in Swe. They're almost all of them leftist liberal snowflakes these days.

Gals of my generation though, we click and have the same values. We all agree on that our country has gone to shit thanks to Reinfelt and Löfvén.
is it true that Sweden is now a breeding ground for men from the Orient? that white Swedish males are no longer desireable?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2021, 09:34:00 AM »
the mid-30s and both ended up in long marriages believe it or not.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2021, 11:12:33 AM »

Why do Swedish women give a shit about Trump or any other American politician?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2021, 11:14:06 AM »
I was at a pub last night in a college town eating a pizza and drinking beer and I couldn't keep my eyes off of these college girls. They had such beautiful asses and nice skin. I bet their pussies smell like a bouquet of roses! Before I continue, I should mention that I'm 42. As I sat there, I wondered how old a guy these girls might sleep with. I am very much out of shape, with a gut and greying hair, but I have recently started hitting the weights and treadmill hard. I drew a picture on a napkin of what I think I should look like to maybe pick up some of these hotties. In the picture I was ripped with a v-shape, big arms and dark hair. I have my work cut out for me!lol So my thing now is going to these places where I can discreetly stare at these young girls, and when I get into top shape, start hitting on them. My reasoning is George Clooney seems to do alright. Any of you guys that my age and in shape (like Groink) pick up 18 year old babes? Would they date a guy my age?
The problem is you let yourself go

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2021, 04:19:13 PM »
I remember when I was at an office and these two nerdy looking bald fat slobs said that cliche "men age like wine women age like milk"

I just eyed them up and down so they could see it clearly and said something like "not too sure about that one, it seems like a myth". They got really pissy at me after that  :P

point is most men age like milk too.

ontopic: I was 32 when I banged a hot 18 y old. Probably wouldn't go for that if I was single now. But sure ofc if it presented itself to me

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2021, 04:29:48 PM »
I was at a pub last night in a college town eating a pizza and drinking beer and I couldn't keep my eyes off of these college girls. They had such beautiful asses and nice skin. I bet their pussies smell like a bouquet of roses! Before I continue, I should mention that I'm 42. As I sat there, I wondered how old a guy these girls might sleep with. I am very much out of shape, with a gut and greying hair, but I have recently started hitting the weights and treadmill hard. I drew a picture on a napkin of what I think I should look like to maybe pick up some of these hotties. In the picture I was ripped with a v-shape, big arms and dark hair. I have my work cut out for me!lol So my thing now is going to these places where I can discreetly stare at these young girls, and when I get into top shape, start hitting on them. My reasoning is George Clooney seems to do alright. Any of you guys that my age and in shape (like Groink) pick up 18 year old babes? Would they date a guy my age?
theres only 1 name on the title of my house and bank accounts I know how too stay in my own lane and not detour from it for the sake of some little opportunistic bitch wanting her name on ether of the above, if it’s more than a night or 2 I’m outta there no matter how hot the little skank is.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2021, 07:40:36 PM »
Why do Swedish women give a shit about Trump or any other American politician?

Too much leftists and feminists

If you support Trump (or just agree with one thing) and his "grab her by the pussy" you are automatically deemed a brownshirt, nazi, racist etc

Kids are taught in Swedish schools today that Trump is evil lol
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2021, 08:02:12 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2021, 08:10:25 PM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2021, 08:27:01 PM »
He should be the happiest man on earth...but that definitely isn't how he looks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2021, 03:25:38 AM »
He should be the happiest man on earth...but that definitely isn't how he looks.

He probably knows he is getting cucked.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2021, 05:40:29 PM »
I remember when I was at an office and these two nerdy looking bald fat slobs said that cliche "men age like wine women age like milk"

I just eyed them up and down so they could see it clearly and said something like "not too sure about that one, it seems like a myth". They got really pissy at me after that  :P

point is most men age like milk too.

ontopic: I was 32 when I banged a hot 18 y old. Probably wouldn't go for that if I was single now. But sure ofc if it presented itself to me

it's true in the sense that as men age their money, confidence, experience, and maturity get bigger and better and those are the qualities women value in men

women are valued for their looks and fertility, which age like milk

E
E