Author Topic: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?  (Read 24262 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2021, 07:35:07 AM »
it's true in the sense that as men age their money, confidence, experience, and maturity get bigger and better and those are the qualities women value in men

women are valued for their looks and fertility, which age like milk

would you date the woman who stuck a fork up your ass?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2021, 03:41:12 PM »
would you date the woman who stuck a fork up your ass?

i already rejected her before she did that

you would remember that if you weren't too focused on thinking of me as "beta" for that incident

E
E

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2021, 03:52:37 PM »
i already rejected her before she did that

you would remember that if you weren't too focused on thinking of me as "beta" for that incident

It is a complicated issue. I would also have reacted. I am not one to say whether complaining to HR, or something else, is the right reaction, but something had to be done in response, and you did that.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2021, 03:58:22 PM »
It is a complicated issue. I would also have reacted. I am not one to say whether complaining to HR, or something else, is the right reaction, but something had to be done in response, and you did that.

that was all i could do, i wanted to smash her face in but obviously that would've gotten me into huge trouble

men always lose in any dispute with women

E
E

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2021, 11:23:03 PM »
In North Korea, women apparently find fat and often balding men attractive according to Park Yeon-mi, a female North Korean defector.

In their country, this usually indicates wealth and power as they are rich enough to eat a lot and not do physical labour and their balding probably indicates maturity and security since they’ve held on to their position for this long without being purged.

With women, men find some extra belly fat attractive as well as a round moon face with big eyes and tiny lips and light non-tanned skin. Large breasts are teased about so women strap them to give a flatter appearance.

Tanned skin indicates someone works as a farmer, labourer or non-officer in the military.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2021, 12:26:31 AM »
Park ye on me?

Hey that's my line. Groonskeepa Willy foreplay.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2021, 03:01:17 AM »
In North Korea, women apparently find fat and often balding men attractive according to Park Yeon-mi, a female North Korean defector.

In their country, this usually indicates wealth and power as they are rich enough to eat a lot and not do physical labour and their balding probably indicates maturity and security since they’ve held on to their position for this long without being purged.

With women, men find some extra belly fat attractive as well as a round moon face with big eyes and tiny lips and light non-tanned skin. Large breasts are teased about so women strap them to give a flatter appearance.

Tanned skin indicates someone works as a farmer, labourer or non-officer in the military.
Well, let's all move to North Korea.