Author Topic: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?  (Read 24094 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 03:42:57 AM »
I was at a pub last night in a college town eating a pizza and drinking beer and I couldn't keep my eyes off of these college girls. They had such beautiful asses and nice skin. I bet their pussies smell like a bouquet of roses! Before I continue, I should mention that I'm 42. As I sat there, I wondered how old a guy these girls might sleep with. I am very much out of shape, with a gut and greying hair, but I have recently started hitting the weights and treadmill hard. I drew a picture on a napkin of what I think I should look like to maybe pick up some of these hotties. In the picture I was ripped with a v-shape, big arms and dark hair. I have my work cut out for me!lol So my thing now is going to these places where I can discreetly stare at these young girls, and when I get into top shape, start hitting on them. My reasoning is George Clooney seems to do alright. Any of you guys that my age and in shape (like Groink) pick up 18 year old babes? Would they date a guy my age?

hahahhahahahahahahhaa  ;D
tank u jesus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 03:50:47 AM »
Date or 'date?'

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 03:56:02 AM »
If the girl has daddy issues or even better was molested, than the age gap does not matter at all.  ;D

I bet you`d crack the same joke if you had a daughter of your own, you filty pig... ::)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 05:43:12 AM »
At least 36

I'm 36 and the other day I ran into a gorgeous girl that looked to be about 18.  She was eyeballing me like she wanted to fuck my brains out.  Now keep in mind I look like David Hasselhoff on steroids and I'm hung like a seahorse.  I felt that I was too old to actually have relations with a girl of her age.  So, instead of chatting her up I went home and wanked whilst thinking about her.  I have no doubt that had I paid her any attention she would have torn off my clothes and fucked me right there in the middle of Fry's Food and Drug.  I have a good sense of these things.  I know which girls want me and which ones don't.  That's the reason I get so much ass.

In your case I would focus on getting some cash because your ass is too far gone to attract girls of this type.  You are right about one thing though.  Their pussies do smell like a bouquet of roses.  Mmmmmm.

Fixed

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 06:40:31 AM »
I bet you`d crack the same joke if you had a daughter of your own, you filty pig... ::)
Likely not, but we don't so piss off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 07:55:06 AM »
PM me.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 08:30:30 AM »
The richer the old geezer the younger the cherry

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 08:57:27 AM »
Depends on how you look for your age.  I'm in my early thirties, but I'm in shape, nice tan, I always dress well so it's easy meeting young chicks, like my current GF is 18, senior in HS. She's hot as shit and smart as hell so it's a good match.  She's going away for college so I'm gonna smash it all summer then say goodbye  :'(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »
LOL. Duane "The Rock" Johnson is 41 and can pull any pussy he wants. Of course he is famous but even if he wasn't, he is good looking enough and had an incredible physique to be able to pull it off anyway

Last summer I had a super hot nerd chick throw herself at me so I took her to dinner after she got out of class.

I asked her after if she wanted to head down the street to this spot and grab a drink... At which time she informed me that she was "not old enough to drink."

Well, that ended the date right there, I didn't call her back (must be 21 to ride) but I had just turned 37... Take that for what you will.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 09:32:53 AM »
Last summer I had a super hot nerd chick throw herself at me so I took her to dinner after she got out of class.

I asked her after if she wanted to head down the street to this spot and grab a drink... At which time she informed me that she was "not old enough to drink."

Well, that ended the date right there, I didn't call her back (must be 21 to ride) but I had just turned 37... Take that for what you will.

You idiot! You should have invited her for a drink at your place instead. Banging an 18 year old was one of my best experience in the past year. Fresh skin, so young looking, so naive, and so enjoyable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »
Yes, the but the taste of young pussy is unmatched.  Smooth legs, no wrinkles.  I shed a tear every time my GF gets naked.  I've been fucking chicks my age for so long I forgot what smooth skin looked like

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2013, 09:44:12 AM »
Yes, the but the taste of young pussy is unmatched.  Smooth legs, no wrinkles.  I shed a tear every time my GF gets naked.  I've been fucking chicks my age for so long I forgot what smooth skin looked like

Exactly what I was saying. It's just a phenomenal experience as long as she is hot or attractive

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 10:00:35 AM »
i wasted my youth fucking 30 year old women

now i will never feel the silky vaginal walls of an 18 year old

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 10:01:32 AM »

prostitutes
T

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »
Depends on how you look for your age.  I'm in my early thirties, but I'm in shape, nice tan, I always dress well so it's easy meeting young chicks, like my current GF is 18, senior in HS. She's hot as shit and smart as hell so it's a good match.  She's going away for college so I'm gonna smash it all summer then say goodbye  :'(
Man you guys are giving me hope! :) I've been going steady in the gym for about 6 weeks now and I've dropped 8 lbs. I'm ratcheting up the diet and increasing the cardio so when Summer starts on June 20 I'll be leand and muscular. Just throw some Just For Men in my hair to darken it and I'll be going after this 18-19 yr. old demographic. I go crazy when I'm standing behind one in line at the grocery or bank and I smell the shampoo in their hair! So young, so fresh....

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013, 10:02:52 AM »
prostitutes
the ones that were not prostitutes were also in this age range

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »
the ones that were not prostitutes were also in this age range

wait till your gf has the kid

T

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013, 10:09:11 AM »
Depends on how you look for your age.  I'm in my early thirties, but I'm in shape, nice tan, I always dress well so it's easy meeting young chicks, like my current GF is 18, senior in HS. She's hot as shit and smart as hell so it's a good match.  She's going away for college so I'm gonna smash it all summer then say goodbye  :'(

Do your 30-year-old friends look on you with disgust ... or envy?

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 10:14:39 AM »
Imagine leaning in to share a kiss with this young thing? I love it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »
You idiot! You should have invited her for a drink at your place instead. Banging an 18 year old was one of my best experience in the past year. Fresh skin, so young looking, so naive, and so enjoyable.

Eh... I just like being able to do stuff... under 21 can't even get into places.

It's a huge buzz kill.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 11:15:56 AM »

lol at changing your avatar to the pic from the other thread

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »
Eh... I just like being able to do stuff... under 21 can't even get into places.

It's a huge buzz kill.

What about if they had a fake ID? When I was 23, I was dating a 19 year old who had a fake ID and VIP connections at many clubs in NYC through all the promoters she knew. I was balling so hard for those 3 months with her, even got free sushi dinner and stuff at these places. All while she was underage

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 11:38:38 AM »
lol at changing your avatar to the pic from the other thread
i've been found out

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 11:39:30 AM »
wait till your gf has the kid

i guess i should pray for a ceasarian

to save the pussy and hopefull inflict enough damage on the womb to prevent second pregnancy

but i banged women before with a kid

dont notice much difference

they were naturally lean tho and kept their figure

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 12:06:12 PM »
Do your 30-year-old friends look on you with disgust ... or envy?

First reaction is they can't believe she's 18.  Second is tongues wagging out when she wears her black tight leggings and tight shirt.  I get the nod of approval.  Plus most of my friends are hounds are are always slaying snatch from 18-59