Author Topic: Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him  (Read 301 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »

i bet the parents are glad they had a gun in the house for protection

Source: ABC news via Yahoo

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.

According to police the 16-year-old was home alone on Friday when his younger brother came home.

"He heard some noises and he called out for his brother and he didn't answer and then his brother startled him," Orlando Police Department Detective Mike Moreschi told ABCNews.com affiliate WFTV.

Scared that there was an intruder in the home, the older boy grabbed a gun and shot his brother, according to police. Once the teen realized what had happened, he immediately called 911.

Read more: http://guy-mistakes-little-brother-intruder-shoots-him-155306542--abc-news-

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
Ban children.

Seriously though, parents are morons for having the firearms improperly secured.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 04:31:04 AM »
ban floridians...

seriously... is it just me or does florida have more than it's fair share of crazy?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 04:57:47 AM »
ban floridians...

seriously... is it just me or does florida have more than it's fair share of crazy?
No, there is a reason why Florida is generally referred to as America's wang. Well, more than just the fact that it literally is the US' cock.