Author Topic: Rotten burps  (Read 753 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Rotten burps
« on: March 24, 2013, 08:02:01 PM »
So my roommate just comes up from his area of the house. "basement" I didn't even know he was home says he's been in bed all weekend. With rotten burps and puking  followed with some runny shits
Says he must have had some bad foods.    Any thoughts on this maybe food poisoning???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Rotten burps
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:47:11 PM »
So my roommate just comes up from his area of the house. "basement" I didn't even know he was home says he's been in bed all weekend. With rotten burps and puking  followed with some runny shits
Says he must have had some bad foods.    Any thoughts on this maybe food poisoning???
Possible Opiate withdrawals.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:59:14 PM »
Brilliant.   NOT
???
Sounds just like opiate withdrawals. You asked for possibilities, I gave you a possibility. Don't be a dick, dick.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 02:22:43 AM »
did you wash your cock before he sucked it?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »

Call your mom and see if she caught his illness from him going ass to mouth on her while you went to the attic to find your old Stratego game.

K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »
Stomach bug. Shit is going around. Hierarchy spraying shit in the skies and fukcing with us.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »
Have take apple cider vinegar 3 days a day and a baking soda cocktail. Also eat low carbs and no diary. Could be a yeast overload.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 02:35:38 PM »
Could be the norovirus. Puking and diarrhea are terrible. It generally gets better after 2 to 3 days. Very contagious.

It could be food poisoning too.  Either way see a doctor to get a diagnosis. You can get very dehydrated quickly. He can give meds to stop or slow the nausea.

A doctor can find out if it's something more serious like an appendicitis.