Author Topic: Harlem Pastor Says FOX News Knows Obama Is A Fraud  (Read 14356 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Harlem Pastor Says FOX News Knows Obama Is A Fraud
« on: March 25, 2013, 04:28:24 PM »
FOX News Reporter Told Sheriff Joe They Are Not Allowed To Report Obama Identity Fraud

FOX News Reporter Jana Winter Refuses To Retract False Obama Birth Certificate Report - Jean-ClaudeTremblay Ticked.

http://www.proficiografik.com/2011/05/02/rectifications-regarding-obama-birth-certificate-pdf-validity-foxnews.html

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Pastor James David Manning:

Says Obama Is Not America's First Black President.
Explains How George Soros Bought Obama's Street Cred From The NAACP.
Discusses His Plans To Sue Hawaiian Officials Later This Year.
Tells Us Why Obama Needs A Better Paper Hanger.
Says He May Sue FOX NEWS Too.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Harlem Pastor Says FOX News Knows Obama Is A Fraud
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 04:31:33 PM »
hiearchy should 'disappear' this asshole, how dare him

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »
hiearchy should 'disappear' this asshole, how dare him
English please? I don't quite understand.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
English please? I don't quite understand.

the state shouldnt allow the people to publicly discredit their leader like this without a price. you think the russians would allow this type of slander? this guy would never be seen again and his burned remains spread throughout siberia

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »
the state shouldnt allow the people to publicly discredit their leader like this without a price. you think the russians would allow this type of slander? this guy would never be seen again and his burned remains spread throughout siberia
If he forged his birth certificate is he your rightful leader? Regardless dissent is healthy and the founders encouraged it. You don't want a tyranny do you?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
If he forged his birth certificate is he your rightful leader? Regardless dissent is healthy and the founders encouraged it. You don't want a tyranny do you?

you still dont consider the current authoritarian rule a tyranny ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:30:48 PM »
Clearly this man is a terrorist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 09:43:07 PM »

Fuck Obama. It's already been proven. The supposed birth certificate was never a hard copy but a PDF.  It's only slander if it isn't true.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 09:47:52 PM »
Fuck Obama. It's already been proven. The supposed birth certificate was never a hard copy but a PDF.  It's only slander if it isn't true.
I've gone ahead and reported you to DHS as a possible terrorist. Remember, we cannot have such dissent towards our great leader, it can only cause the machine to break down.

I would suggest you await the impending arrival of DHS and prepare for your trip to a political "re-education center", where you will be enlightened on why we don't question our glorious leader.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 09:55:02 PM »
The sarcasm is strong in this thread!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »
I've gone ahead and reported you to DHS as a possible terrorist. Remember, we cannot have such dissent towards our great leader, it can only cause the machine to break down.

I would suggest you await the impending arrival of DHS and prepare for your trip to a political "re-education center", where you will be enlightened on why we don't question our glorious leader.

Yes, you're correct. But they will have to wait till the real housewives of incredibly high maintenance is over.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »
the birth certificate issue for the 100th time????????????...you guys don't give up....but I am happy that you are filling your heads with nonsense..makes it easier for Dems to push through all the BS legislation we can while you guys remain distracted over nonsense...

carry on

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 09:59:13 PM »
the birth certificate issue for the 100th time????????????...you guys don't give up....but I am happy that you are filling your heads with nonsense..makes it easier for Dems to push through all the BS legislation we can while you guys remain distracted over nonsense...

carry on

Guess you didn't read my post

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 11:16:38 PM »
If Obama's Presidency really is a sham, it will be interesting if the Hierarchy allows him to get through his 2nd term without pulling the rug out from under him and creating the biggest media circus in history. One thing about the Hierarchy, is they love to build up the black man only to expose some kind of scandal that knocks the person back down to reality. In Hollywood terms, it would be like the Hierarchy making the black man wear a dress on screen for all to see. I could see Obama and his wife now with their heads pointing to the ground in a Tiger Woods moment telling everyone how sorry they are. If that does happen, I'm guessing a massive war with Iran would soon follow. Perfect distraction.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 07:52:09 AM »
If Obama's Presidency really is a sham, it will be interesting if the Hierarchy allows him to get through his 2nd term without pulling the rug out from under him and creating the biggest media circus in history. One thing about the Hierarchy, is they love to build up the black man only to expose some kind of scandal that knocks the person back down to reality. In Hollywood terms, it would be like the Hierarchy making the black man wear a dress on screen for all to see. I could see Obama and his wife now with their heads pointing to the ground in a Tiger Woods moment telling everyone how sorry they are. If that does happen, I'm guessing a massive war with Iran would soon follow. Perfect distraction.

Jesus..you are really freaking nuts......get on meds

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 08:57:39 AM »
People need to get over it. If there was any real proof it would be out already and he wouldn't be president. Not to mention, 2 terms.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 09:01:59 AM »
People need to get over it. If there was any real proof it would be out already and he wouldn't be president. Not to mention, 2 terms.

Arpaio said he had concrete proof, the mainstream didn't acknowledge it and swept it under the rug. I serious doubt Arpaio would ruin his rep as a 5 term sheriff, then run again if wasn't true. This isn't some nobody who made these accusations.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 09:40:13 AM »
Jesus..you are really freaking nuts......get on meds

Has Obama had his "dress" moment yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »

Obama will be broke, divorced, strung out on pot, coke, chooms, booze, andposting on GB within 3 years of leaving office. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 09:46:16 AM »
Obama will be broke, divorced, strung out on pot, coke, chooms, booze, andposting on GB within 3 years of leaving office. 

i think he gets 400k annual salary for life, 333386.

I was a birther long before you were, 3333386.  What took you so long to get on board?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 09:49:05 AM »
i think he gets 400k annual salary for life, 333386.

I was a birther long before you were, 3333386.  What took you so long to get on board?

He is a ghetto superstar remember?  He will be no different than Alan Iverson or the others who blow it all immediately.  The Obama's have a terrible record of personal finances and were helped by many people to avoid the street.

They spend like  . . . . . . .

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 11:03:48 AM »
Sad thing is the goof will get millions a speech.. I do love how the press tried to hang bush over supposed coke use in his younger days.. Yet Obama admission to using all sorts of drugs in his book yet he gets a pass.. The reason why he does not release the college transcripts is more than likely based on the fact of his dismal past in rewargding school.. Many have tried to find those in his college classes and those found do not remember him.. Odd..

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 11:05:58 AM »

he already posts here

K

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Kill whitey!!!!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 11:27:50 AM »
Arpaio said he had concrete proof, the mainstream didn't acknowledge it and swept it under the rug. I serious doubt Arpaio would ruin his rep as a 5 term sheriff, then run again if wasn't true. This isn't some nobody who made these accusations.

Coach you're a right wing nut that promised to leave if Obama won. What the fuck are you still doing here? Be a man and stick to your word.

COACH YOU'RE A FRAUD!