Author Topic: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.  (Read 25442 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 08:08:59 AM »
Another burger Lesson here:

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 08:19:28 AM »
I just throw away the top and middle bread. No need to be that anal about it. Besides how often do you eat mcd. More of a quick stop if you're hungry and on the go. Also naturals need fattys in their diet even saturated for hormone production.

I think the guy is just trying to get viewers and actually he does have alot of viewers....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 08:28:15 AM »
I just throw away the top and middle bread. No need to be that anal about it. Besides how often do you eat mcd. More of a quick stop if you're hungry and on the go. Also naturals need fattys in their diet even saturated for hormone production.

I think the guy is just trying to get viewers and actually he does have alot of viewers....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"No reason to be anal about it, I just throw away the bread."
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAH

See anything amusing with your statement?  ;)   :D 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 08:30:48 AM »
Big Mac with extra sauce for the BOSS!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2013, 08:52:20 AM »
I don't understand, where is the misinformation?  He's basically just giving you the numbers on each item that he bought.  He's using the nutritional menu to reference the numbers.  How is he wrong and misinforming?   ???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 08:56:36 AM »

See anything amusing with your statement?  ;)   :D  

big deal. some dont like the pickle so they throw it out.

I find too much carbs unnecessary since I dont move around alot except in the gym. So If I can I rather spend the macros on more protein and fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 09:09:38 AM »
I don't understand, where is the misinformation?  He's basically just giving you the numbers on each item that he bought.  He's using the nutritional menu to reference the numbers.  How is he wrong and misinforming?   ???
Claiming that the meat is not real, claiming that all the ingredients are "manufactured", claiming that they used to be bigger, claiming that they are unhealthy, claiming that you have to pick off all the coating to eat the fried chicken in order to get the proper protein.  Need I go on?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 09:11:55 AM »
He improved his health greatly as well.  I have posted it many times.  Google Chazz Weaver, McDonalds.  I can also bump the legendary thread.
Good find, I forgot his name.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »
Wrong on everything in this pathetic video.  Watch what he does to the Chicken.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  What a moron.

i would pay a pretty penny to see him kick your arse....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
Claiming that the meat is not real, claiming that all the ingredients are "manufactured", claiming that they used to be bigger, claiming that they are unhealthy, claiming that you have to pick off all the coating to eat the fried chicken in order to get the proper protein.  Need I go on?

He said he doubted it was real meat, and it looked nothing like the burger meat he is used to.  I agree with him, it looks nothing like 80/20 ground beef.  

He claimed that the cheese was manufactured gunk.  I agree with him, a good cheese only needs a few ingredients.  The ingredients of McDonalds cheese are: Milk, water, milkfat, cheese culture, sodium citrate, salt, citric acid, sorbic acid (preservative), sodium phosphate, color added, lactic acid, acetic acid, enzymes, soy lecithin (added for slice separation).  

Big macs did used to be bigger.

Milk, water, milkfat, cheese culture, sodium citrate, salt, citric acid, sorbic acid (preservative), sodium phosphate, color added, lactic acid, acetic acid, enzymes, soy lecithin (added for slice separation).

I don’t think he ever said the big mac was unhealthy.  He said it did not meet his diet requirements.  He wants his diet to have: hi protein with a hi bioavailability, low fat, low sodium, and low sugar.  

He never said you have to pick off the coating of the chicken to get pure protein.  He said to pick it off to get the best protein.  He feels that the wheat protein is a waste of time, and only wants the white meat chicken protein.

I think you’re taking what he said out of context.  Big macs, fries, and cola may be a part of your daily diet, and that’s fine.  However, for someone like this guy who is trying to get the most available food to meet his macro goals, the big mac meal doesn’t fit.  

With all that said, I don’t know why anyone would want to eat at McDonalds anyways.  Their food tastes like absolute shit, makes me feel like shit, and is far to calorie dense to meet my nutritional requirements.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
Shitty fake food.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 10:23:56 AM »
He said he doubted it was real meat, and it looked nothing like the burger meat he is used to.  I agree with him, it looks nothing like 80/20 ground beef.  

He claimed that the cheese was manufactured gunk.  I agree with him, a good cheese only needs a few ingredients.  The ingredients of McDonalds cheese are: Milk, water, milkfat, cheese culture, sodium citrate, salt, citric acid, sorbic acid (preservative), sodium phosphate, color added, lactic acid, acetic acid, enzymes, soy lecithin (added for slice separation).  

Milk, water, milkfat, cheese culture, sodium citrate, salt, citric acid, sorbic acid (preservative), sodium phosphate, color added, lactic acid, acetic acid, enzymes, soy lecithin (added for slice separation).

I don’t think he ever said the big mac was unhealthy.  He said it did not meet his diet requirements.  He wants his diet to have: hi protein with a hi bioavailability, low fat, low sodium, and low sugar.  

He never said you have to pick off the coating of the chicken to get pure protein.  He said to pick it off to get the best protein.  He feels that the wheat protein is a waste of time, and only wants the white meat chicken protein.

I think you’re taking what he said out of context.  Big macs, fries, and cola may be a part of your daily diet, and that’s fine.  However, for someone like this guy who is trying to get the most available food to meet his macro goals, the big mac meal doesn’t fit.  

With all that said, I don’t know why anyone would want to eat at McDonalds anyways.  Their food tastes like absolute shit, makes me feel like shit, and is far to calorie dense to meet my nutritional requirements.

you get what you pay for.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 10:45:25 AM »

1. Mcdonalds has not changed the beef size and it is 80/20 100 percent high quality beef.  They are the largest purchaser of Beef in the United States. Here is a video about one of their suppliers. 

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/see_what_we_are_made_of/meet_our_suppliers/lopez_foods.html

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/see_what_we_are_made_of/your_questions_answered/meats.html

Do you add fat to cook your burger patties?
Our burger patties are just 100% pure beef. Nothing is added – no binders or fillers. The restaurants use a double-sided grill called a “clamshell” to grill the patties, and no extra fat is added.
What is the binding ingredient used in making the beef patties?
We don’t use any binding ingredients. Our burger patties are made from 100% pure beef, with no binders or fillers.

Is your meat real or fake?
Despite all those myths out there, none of our meat is fake! McDonald’s uses only 100% USDA-inspected beef from real beef cattle to make our burger patties. Our chicken is 100% USDA-inspected real chicken, supplied by industry leaders like Tyson Foods and Keystone Foods, and the same high standards apply to our 100% pork

2. The Cheese ingredients are the same as you buy at any grocery store.  If you don`t understand what those ingredients do, I can help you if you are interested.  Nothing sinister at all and its the same you will find in any cheese at the grocery store.

Does McDonald's use real cheese on its hamburgers?

McDonald's uses a variety of real cheeses including Swiss, Cheddar/Jack, Parmesan and American from many of the same brands that you use for your family.

3. Big Macs have remained the same size since 1967, the year it was introduced:

http://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/questions/1489

Hey Gerard. Over the past twenty years, you may have grown, but our burger patties have remained the same size. In fact, they haven't changed an inch since 1967! We're glad to hear that you grew up enjoying McDonald's. Isn't it good to know that some things never change?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »
Shitty fake food.
Wrong.  Do you really want to have this dance again?  ???

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:27 AM »
thin patties?  have you people ever had a big mac ::)

delicious burger, the patties are well-sized to be in balance with everything else.

patties are small to be in balance with small, shitty burger you mean  ::) .  and that shit isn't "delicious" unless you live in a trailer eating pigswill and it's the highlight of your week to go to marble arches.

Mcdonalds = trash cooked by trash, served by trash and eaten by trash.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 11:00:33 AM »

x2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 11:03:21 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/worlds-most-popular-chef-says-i-fancy-a-mcdonalds-992273.html

World's most popular chef says, 'I fancy a McDonald's'
El Bulli verdict: Nobody can make a better burger for that price

By Martin Hickman, Consumer Affairs Correspondent
Wednesday, 5 November 2008

His 35-course menu is so dazzling that two million people try to book his restaurant each year, 400 for every table, and even some food critics claim it has changed their lives forever. But Ferran Adria, the Spanish chef behind El Bulli, has revealed that he actually wants to eat at McDonald's.

In an interview with The Independent, Adria said it had been a long time since he had visited the burger giant, which has been attacked over its approach to animals, the environment and health and castigated by many as a symbol of US culinary imperialism. "But I want to go back," he added.

Adria – whose restaurant has been named the world's best for three years running by Restaurant magazine – said he did not think he could make a better hamburger for the money. He said he would like to visit McDonald's to "discover" its cooking.

As the head chef of El Bulli, in Girona, northern Spain, Adria creates scientifically-developed dishes such as menthol watermelon and hibiscus paper with blackcurrant and eucalyptus. A meal at El Bulli is a five-hour extravaganza, from which diners are sometimes forced to take a break after experiencing sensory overload.

In London to promote his new book, A Day at El Bulli, Adria said people's diet could be improved through education, and he praised Jamie Oliver for doing more than any other chef to publicise the benefits of healthy eating.

But he added: "I don't think people should come and say, 'McDonald's isn't good', if you don't give me an alternative; what is the alternative, for the same price? It's like saying everybody should be driving an Aston Martin or Rolls-Royce; most people don't drive them. Cars have the price they have.

"About five or 10 years ago, the mobile phone didn't exist and people could live without it. With the price you pay for a phone, you could be eating fresh fish every day. [But] if you ask most children would they rather have a phone or eat fresh fish, they are going to say 'a phone'."

Indicating that he was concerned that McDonald's would use his comments for marketing, Adria nonetheless suggested said that if the fast-food giant hired 10 of the world's top chefs they would not be able to make a better burger – for the price.

"Maybe... they could increase the price and make a hamburger of the best quality with fresh meat. And people would have the option to eat it – but it's going to cost three times as much," he said. "I've only been [to McDonald's] three times in my entire life, now it's ages since I went there. But I want to go back."

Adria, who closes El Bulli from January to May to develop new dishes, says most tastes and flavours have yet to be discovered.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »

patties are small to be in balance with small, shitty burger you mean  ::) .  and that shit isn't "delicious" unless you live in a trailer eating pigswill and it's the highlight of your week to go to marble arches.

Ferran Adria, Heston Blumenthal, J. Kenji Lopez, David Chang disagree whole-heartedly.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2013, 11:10:02 AM »
TA, the bottom line is McDonalds food is absolute shit.  It tastes like shit, looks like shit, makes one feel like shit, and gives one the shits.  The guy in the video is basically saying their food is garbage, and there are much better alternatives.  I have to agree.  Lets break down the big mac meal:

•   Calories – 1350
•   Protein – 31g
•   Carbohydrate – 211g
•   Fat – 48g

Now, I just made for lunch: a massive bowl of homemade pork fried rice (with some leftover smoked pork rib roast).

•   Calories – 971
•   Protein – 62.3g
•   Carbohydrate – 94.0g
•   Fat – 37.9g

So why in the fuck would anyone want to eat shitty big macs, when there's much better food out there?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
Don't fuck with TA when it comes to Big Macs and other related food items.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
TA knows his shit.  You fat jealous haterz need to shut your pie holes.
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2013, 11:20:48 AM »
TA, the bottom line is McDonalds food is absolute shit.  It tastes like shit, looks like shit, makes one feel like shit, and gives one the shits.  The guy in the video is basically saying their food is garbage, and there are much better alternatives.  I have to agree.  Lets break down the big mac meal:

•   Calories – 1350
•   Protein – 31g
•   Carbohydrate – 211g
•   Fat – 48g

Now, I just made for lunch: a massive bowl of homemade pork fried rice (with some leftover smoked pork rib roast).

•   Calories – 971
•   Protein – 62.3g
•   Carbohydrate – 94.0g
•   Fat – 37.9g

So why in the fuck would anyone want to eat shitty big macs, when there's much better food out there?
What does a Large Drink of Coke have to do with a Big Mac?  ??? Why did you include that in the Calories?

Furthermore, I can prepare "homemade pork fried rice" with Bacon Fat (how I would make it) that would well exceed the calories and fat content of a Big Mac, (drink included).

Your Macro comparison is complete bullshit.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »
Wrong.  Do you really want to have this dance again?  ???

Again? your bull shit diet principles? LOL As far as McDonald's beef or any one else's for that matter, it's all a scam when they say their meat contains 100% real beef. Of course it does since beef can be nothing but beef. What they don't bother telling anyone is that a percentage of the patty contains other stuff like bone, gristle and other things that make up the "weight" junk weight if you will of the burger.

Years ago I bought some meat from a local grocer and I noticed I was chewing on things that just wouldn't chew up so I spit out every little piece that I couldn't chew and I ended up with a pile of what looked like small pieces of rubber bands. Maybe 15% percent of the burger wouldn't not chew. This was obviously not meat and was ground in with the meat carefully to save the butcher money on the weight of the burger he is selling.

I challenge anyone here who thinks that they are getting a 100% (by weight) beef patty from McDonalds to do this little experiment. Go to your local butcher and have him grind you up a steak. It's OK to use the fat around the outer edges if you like. Now go to McDonalds and do the same. Prepare the burger you bought and cook it to the exact same weight of the McDonalds (burger). Now eat the both and you will notice that the steak you bought and made into a burger will chew up into fine little particles with no or almost no waste. Now do the same with the McDonalds burger and every time you feel that you are chewing on something that will not break down with you teeth spit it out in a pile. McDonalds so called food is for the most part inedible crap.