Author Topic: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.  (Read 25822 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2013, 12:00:54 PM »
whatever it is thats in there,lol,(the chicken mc nuggets look pink cardbox before productio,n),and whether its good for bbuilding or not(one small burger a day wont make anyonje fat),their stuff does taste excellent to me.

but yeah,id def say its fake food.go pick up beef from a farmer and compare it to what you get at mcd,lol.

mcd here in switzerland,has imo, went  down in quality, the stuff doesnt taste as good anymore, the whole array of what they offer.

still better taste than the uterly disgusting stuff you get at burger king,though.

they have scientists behind their products they know exactly how much sugar,fat and salt to put into what to get reaction from the brain parts which are activated when smoking some weed, for example.

their fries taste very nice, but damn, the way theyre made, goddamn :-X

I'll give you the fries. McDonalds do make the best fries but BK owns on burgers for me...
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2013, 12:06:23 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
Personally i'll take McDowell's over McDonalds any day.  Good honest folks working over there at McDowell's.   :D

CLEO MCDOWELL...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 12:10:09 PM »
I'll give you the fries. McDonalds do make the best fries but BK owns on burgers for me...

fuck Burger King.  I went there a while back and saw the whore heating the meat patties in the microwave.  So they grill a shitload then warm them up before serving.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Then prove this statement of fact wrong instead of getting all huffy and calling me names.

There is a large percentage of gristle and bone in McDonalds burgers and that's a fact. Therefore their 100% beef patty is a lie.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure the "ratio" of 80/20 meaning beef to fat is actually correct, but NOT the weight of the burger.

Still waiting for the diet expert/McDonald's aficionado to prove me wrong. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »
Rob Riches is a faggott but i do agree with the burgers being small.

I could never resist a well made burger though, Burger King or max-burgers rock

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »
February 18, 2013

http://www.infowars.com/churning-mystery-horsemeat-in-burger-king-burgers-may-actually-be-donkey-meat/

Churning Mystery: ‘Horsemeat’ in Burger King Burgers May Actually Be Donkey Meat

Would you rather unknowingly eat a horse or a donkey? In a truly bizarre mix-up, it turns out that the mystery meat in UK Burger King burgers, which I have pointed out is actually not the worst thing you need to worry about in their burgers, may actually be sourced from donkeys.

In case you are not up to date on this scenario, it was originally admitted by Burger King that its burgers did contain mystery meat (that at the time was identified as horsemeat) just hours after claiming that their UK burgers were pure. The exact statement confirming the horsemeat in the burgers from the Burger King rep, or what was thought to be horsemeat at this point, was:

“Four samples recently taken from the Silvercrest plant have shown the presence of very small trace levels of equine DNA… we have established that Silvercrest used a small percentage of beef imported from a non-approved supplier in Poland. This is a clear violation of our specifications, and we have terminated our relationship with them.”

As it turns out, the admission means that either Burger King has no idea what’s in it’s own food, or in a more sinister scenario does not care about what consumers think and instead is interested in securing profits without causing a stir (or lawsuits). The report originally appeared in The Guardian, which developed as the night went on.

A new report in The Independent, however, asserts that the meat may in fact be donkey meat — a prospect that I am not entirely sure is more concerning or equally as concerning. This is due to a recent law change in Romania that virtually no one would initially piece together as being responsible for mystery meat inside Burger King Whoppers. As it turns out, though, Romania recently banned a very common form of transportation which included horse-drawn carts. As a result of the ban, struggling citizens therefore sent their horses to be slaughtered for the fraudulent sale of horsemeat that has permeated the European beef market.

But what about the donkeys? Well, it turns out that they also used donkeys to pull their carts as well. According to the vice-president of the European Parliament agriculture committee Jose Bove, it has affected millions of animals — donkeys and horses alike:

“Horses have been banned from Romanian roads and millions of animals have been sent to the slaughterhouse…”

This is where it gets to be an entirely new story. Millions of animals were culled in order to produce meat, which then leaked into the beef supply, and now no one knows what some of the meats produced by some European facilities really are. French officials began to take the issue seriously as well after it started hitting the news, and French consumer minister Benoît Hamon is now going after European meat corporations. In fact, it may escalate to serious legal action if it turns out that these companies are fully aware of the horse and donkey meat that they may be selling off as beef.

Whether or not you find it disturbing that you may be eating horse or donkey in your burger, it also comes down to a matter of knowing what’s in your food. It comes as no surprise to many of us who are aware of just how mysterious fast food is as a whole, but the existence of horse or donkey meat inside Burger King burgers (and other burgers even available in supermarkets) means that consumers really don’t know what they’re putting into their mouths when they purchase these items. This, regardless of what you think about eating these animals, is of serious concern and risk.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
Still waiting for you to prove my simple statement wrong. While you are doing that here is the definition of gristle. So are you saying that the gristle by weight of the McDonalds burger should be counted as beef or fat?

Gristle: Noun

Cartilage, esp. when found as tough, inedible tissue in meat.

Synonyms
cartilage

Still waiting for you to explain your contradiction?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
whatever it is thats in there,lol,(the chicken mc nuggets look pink cardbox before productio,n),and whether its good for bbuilding or not(one small burger a day wont make anyonje fat),their stuff does taste excellent to me.

but yeah,id def say its fake food.go pick up beef from a farmer and compare it to what you get at mcd,lol.

mcd here in switzerland,has imo, went  down in quality, the stuff doesnt taste as good anymore, the whole array of what they offer.

still better taste than the uterly disgusting stuff you get at burger king,though.

they have scientists behind their products they know exactly how much sugar,fat and salt to put into what to get reaction from the brain parts which are activated when smoking some weed, for example.

their fries taste very nice, but damn, the way theyre made, goddamn :-X
???
Potatoes, Oil and a little Vinegar.  I have made an exact clone.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html

That should demystify it for you.

There is nothing "fake" about Mcdonalds my friend. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2013, 12:32:18 PM »
Still waiting for you to prove my simple statement wrong. While you are doing that here is the definition of gristle. So are you saying that the gristle by weight of the McDonalds burger should be counted as beef or fat?

Gristle: Noun

Cartilage, esp. when found as tough, inedible tissue in meat.

Synonyms
cartilage

Had a Big Mac and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds last night....0 gristle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2013, 12:33:06 PM »
Really? How would anyone know when most people don't even chew their food up enuff and with all the other items on the burger plus the bun it would be hard to distinguish. TA just said that there is gristle in their meat.
???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »
This is YOUR claim supported by ZERO evidence.  You just made it up.  The burden is not on me to prove your nonsense.

You prove it.  You are the one that made it up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »

YOU just said all meat has gristle and since gristle is defined as cartilage you are contradicting yourself. If McDonalds all beef patty is part cartilage it can't be all beef. You have been owned and don't even know it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 12:37:11 PM »
???

Your quote, "Wrong.  I can go buy all short rib, pick a particularly fatt one, have him ground that up, and there would be more gristle to spit out than you could chew."  Don't you even remember what you type?? and BTW, this is NOT true since you can pick your cut that would only contain beef and fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 12:38:41 PM »
YOU just said all meat has gristle and since gristle is defined as cartilage you are contradicting yourself. If McDonalds all beef patty is part cartilage it can't be all beef. You have been owned and don't even know it.
???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2013, 12:39:39 PM »
lots of clever trolling in this thread
T

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »

are you fucking retarded? you are asking someone to prove your made up opinion is wrong? lolololol how about you proving it is fact dumbfuck

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 12:40:56 PM »
lots of clever trolling in this thread
From whom?  I don`t see any.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »

are you fucking retarded? you are asking someone to prove your made up opinion is wrong? lolololol how about you proving it is fact dumbfuck

I made a claim as fact TA said I was wrong I asked him to prove me wrong his counter was prove I'm right. LOL You're the one who is fucking retarded since you obviously don't understand anything about what we are both talking about.  ::) Go at a cartilage burger you dumb fuck.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
From whom?  I don`t see any.

Still waiting???? BTW, how much cartilage (extra filler) would you say have been added to McDonalds ALL BEEF patties?

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:02 PM »
I made a claim as fact TA said I was wrong I asked him to prove me wrong his counter was prove I'm right. LOL You're the one who is fucking retarded since you obviously don't understand anything about what we are both talking about.  ::) Go at a cartilage burger you dumb fuck.

exactly, you made a claim, based on your opinion. that doesnt make it a fact moron. how about posting real facts, not dumbfuck "i chewed a burger a lot and it had stuff in it" opinions

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »

You are right but it's just no McDonald's but a large percentage of store bought burgers and ground beef.  It was what they call Pink Slime.  Where they take the inedible shit and grind it into a paste to add weight to the ground beef.