Author Topic: Hrt dose test, need ancillaries?  (Read 4184 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hrt dose test, need ancillaries?
« on: March 26, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
I know it depends on the person and on and on, but I think i may stay on hrt doses year round...  Possibly 200 mg weekly, think I need an AI and finasreride year round as well?

Already have gyno and have a little loss of hair happening.   Thoughts?
you are gay.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: Hrt dose test, need ancillaries?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
Get your blood work done and see if yourestrogen is too high. It shouldn't be at that dose.
S

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:52 AM »
how long have you been on the drugs (which ones?) for you to be losing hair?

I know it depends on the person and on and on, but I think i may stay on hrt doses year round...  Possibly 200 mg weekly, think I need an AI and finasreride year round as well?

Already have gyno and have a little loss of hair happening.   Thoughts?

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »
would a trt dose need an oct/pct?

I might use 200mg weekly of test prop, 50mg EOD (so 4 times a week for 12 weeks). Would this dose still require an AI? I plan on using it with either Mast or Primo. From what I know using either one of those 2 can function as an AI, more so with Mast. I want to keep test dosage as low as possible without the need for an AI. I want to try to keep combinations of drugs as low as possible.

Would 400mg weekly of Test Prop definitely need an AI? While this is a bit higher on the dosage, I was told this is still considered low, but not TRT level low.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
hm, the leaner you are the less estrogen issues youll have.always keep that in mind.

that dosage, i wouldnt take anti estrogens.

but yeah, finasteride to be safe is no bad idea.

My father has to take that for prostate issues.  What are some of the side effects for it?  Is that a safe compound for long-term use?  Wanted to see what all of you thought vs. generic responses from things like webMD.   ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 06:08:19 PM »
how long have you been on the drugs (which ones?) for you to be losing hair?

Started the thin even without gear.   On 200 a week now hrt dose and just paranoid about loosing more.. So I am now on finasteride, then now I am on an AI to prevent gyno from flairing from the test and finasteride!!!
you are gay.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 03:41:54 AM »
did you ever try fixing your gyno with Masteron?

lol, i know,one issue followed by the next one.

however,this ones easy, always opt for the hair, if the gyno comes(im afraid it will,lol), you can have that removed.

i just did, the recovery is no "fun", but oh well.to think it wasnt even necesary but done for vanity makes me bit,uhm, angry.

however, even the hair can be transplant these days for cheap money and well done.

so, yeah, 2 issues, but dont break your brain over them, both could happen to you even naturally, and if they happen, act accordingly and get it fixed.

i think your hair will be fine, but if you got gyno flaring up BEFORE any gear, then theres without a doubt a genetic predisposition,mate :D

im extremly sensible to gyno, i can tell you from own experience and from many others, the gyno seldom comes during cycle, in most cases itll come when ppl go off.

also, dosage as far gyno goes,or products, i dont think it matters, if genetic predispo is there itll happen even if one uses winstrol, it dont happen bc of the drugs themselves,im certain, it happens bc of the imbalance the drugs cause in the natural test-estrogen ratio.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 03:45:31 AM »
I have stacks of anavar pills. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to run anavar 50mg daily (last 6 weeks of a 12 week cycle?) along with test prop 200mg weekly (12 weeks?), now would it?

I might back off from stacking compounds of test, anavar, primo, and mast. I think using 3 dht derived compounds (var, primo, mast) might wipe out all my hairs including my back hair right lol?

ppl, i swear, dont run multiple compounds, just run test and thats it.

everything over 250 weekly isnt very low dosage anymore and can cause estrogen sides.

stay as lean as possible to prevent estrogen sides.

the estrogen sides btw are rather an issue when one comes off, while on and lean, theres not much to worry.

when coming off,is different story.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 09:01:20 AM »
finasteride makes you more prone to gyno

but gyno is treatable

baldness is not

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 02:36:26 AM »
someone mentioned to me that for a first cycle, test is sufficient just to see how it goes. But I think with any drug, stacking/combining is the way to go. I knew someone who has psychological illness and stacking 2-3 medications work very well. I'm sure this is true with steroids as well. I would use Primo by itself or Masteron by itself, but both can kill natural test production. This is where Test injections come into play and create synergy I think. Not sure if I interpreted what you said as using only 1 compound is "good enough". I've done an anavar only cycle and it wasn't that great. It was a waste of time and quite boring actually. lol.

i can tell you one thing, gyno, real gyno,is absolutely irreversible,mate ;D

if you have ever seen removed gyno glands and held them, youll know theres nothing on earth to make that reversable.

some ai;s might stop them temporarly,but reversing will not happen.as soon the tissue has grown,its there.no getting leaner will make it smaller.

hm, anavar, and any orals,always cause me to go off after very few days,i cant handle the sides,it seems.
you can run them,but wont make much a difference, the test overpowers it in every aspect.
i have concluded that any non competitor and up to local state or small nations national competitor can get away with using nothing but test.
im very much anti anything else than test,for many reasons.its all in the dieting anway.

and oh yes those compounds will go medevial on the hair, you can include wintsro to that list too. :D

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 07:43:30 AM »
finasteride makes you more prone to gyno

but gyno is treatable

baldness is not

LOL - well in his case at 64 the man boobs didn't mean as much as having a prostate that needed to be shrunk.  But probably not much test to convert to estrogen side effects as a Sr. Citizen.   :o

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »
If I run 200 mg test would I need finasteride and an AI?

I have gyno and minimal hair loss...
you are gay.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 05:09:15 AM »
I wanted to ask this same question before I run my next cycle. The TRT dose is 200mg weekly isn't it? Does that mean that since this is a therapeutic dose, will I need to use other ancillaries to prevent gynecomastia? When I cycled before I had to use an on cycle therapy with anastrazole. My compound would look like this: Test P, Anavar, Primo or Mast (either or). From what I read Primo and Mast can function as an ancillary to combat Test P's estrogenic sides therefore preventing gynecomastia.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 05:31:28 AM »

200mg is at least double of natural test

so that would surely increase hairloss in those prone to it

i would think

i dont have data

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 10:17:42 AM »
My doc had me on 180 a week and that put me in the higher spectrum not above... soooo... not everyone is 100 trt or whatever.. it depends person to person

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 01:14:50 PM »
My E2 was high when I did my labs not sure if I had bunk Adex or not enough so had to get legit adex to counter....
to get your labs done here is the info... your welcome...lol
I've seen people ask about bloodwork. Like how to get it without a doctor or insurance. I'm surprised the trick isn't well known around here, gonna share the secret to you all.

1. Go to privatemdlabs.com
2. Order a female hormonal panel.
3. Fill out the appropriate information.
4. Chose a lab near you (any Labcorp really).
5. You will recieve papers within the hour if on a weekday, you can bring that to the lab that day and get your bloodwork done, you will get the results by next morning.

You can use the code healthy15 to get 15% off, and it comes out to 52.99 I believe. When you receive your results, they will come back with a male reference range. I guess you could order a male one, although it is a lot more, but more thorough and includes lipid testing I believe, but the female hormonal panel covers more than enough for all the basic hormonal changes that need to be monitored (Free Test, Estradiol, LH/FSH, etc) This does not work in 3 US states due to medical billing laws, I believe they are noted on the website.

No excuses now, get those pre/on/post cycle bloods done!