Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15954 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2013, 01:39:22 PM »
All faiths have moved away from their true origins.  How does anybody even REALLY know the true teachings of their beliefs.  For starters, the three religions of the book (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) were originated so long ago, and have then been taught by many different people in many different ways and expressed in a million different opinion so that its inevitable that they have been warped through the teachings.  Let alone, they were written so ambiguously leaving so much open to a different interpretations which has caused clashes internally amongst the followers, plus they have been translated in hundreds of different languages, and adapted in different times and societies. 

There is no way that what is being practiced today by anybody is the same as what was initially developed.

You do realize that the original Qur'an is preserved right?  Yes, there are some different interpretations of the text, but nothing fundamental.  Some people do wudu differently for example or believe music is forbidden or not - these are not fundamental differences, such as the differences in Christianity which are fundamental for example the trinity doctrine.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
Yeah, forbiding people to drink water at +30'C says all how "intelligent" islam is  :P just imagine small baby without H2O all day  ???

Again: tell us about orphans rapes in Madrases is this teaching of Koran  ???

Babies and children, pregnant women, or ill men and women are not required to fast.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »

I don't hate anyone for practicing a certain religion, but I've decided this is not something for me.   I hate more people that have blindful hate towards others..... I genuinely try to be respectful.... but I also expect to be treated with respect -- and believe me, I haven't always encountered such respect from Muslims... even worst is that they use it to support their disrespectful comments.

I'll just say, the bolded text above is what I strongly disagree with, and it's that disagreement that caused me to bring up the topic in the first place.  I can spend time digging up some posts you've made which are disrespectul but I don't really care to.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »
Weird that Muslims make such a big deal of washing. Most of them stink and drink/bathe in cholera and raw sewage.
In one of my classes in college that was one stinking muslim that sat in the front row. This chick i knew ask me the 2nd day of class. " what is that smell? are the restrooms backup?" It is funny because the closes bathroom was on the other side of the hallway.
Everyone move to the last 3 rows in the classroom, and would fight for the top row. The professor even did a fucking lecture of hygiene. :-\
So in the big ass classroom you got everyone one of top and the muslim and his friend on the front row.lol
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
he was a friendly, smart, bright people.
he wasn't definetely a muslim.
i know a lot of muslim, as human being they are the opposite of nasser.

they are archaic, supersticious, an their only interest is islam.
asstropin

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
In one of my classes in college that was one stinking muslim that sat in the front row. This chick i knew ask me the 2nd day of class. " what is that smell? are the restrooms backup?" It is funny because the closes bathroom was on the other side of the hallway.
Everyone move to the last 3 rows in the classroom, and would fight for the top row. The professor even did a fucking lecture of hygiene. :-\
So in the big ass classroom you got everyone one of top and the muslim and his friend on the front row.lol

about 10 pct of the egyptians are christians and some muslims like to always say that christains are smelly and never accept to eat food made by christians.. imo egyptian christians are not smelly but like muslims some of them are clean and some are not.. but always ppl like to say shit about the "other" especially when this other is the weaker party.. so in egypt christains are the "weaker other" and in your country muslims are the weak party.. i am sure some of your family members or your friends or may be you are smelly but you dont care to notice except when you meet a smelly muslim..

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2013, 02:29:39 PM »
Whats the big deal if nasser was muslim or not?

From my understanding he wasnt a practising muslim.As a muslim myself, i honestly never knew nasser was muslim till he died.I always thought he was a coptic egyptian.

You guys complain that muslims are extreme, but still criticise them when they dont practice there religion.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »
about 10 pct of the egyptians are christians and some muslims like to always say that christains are smelly and never accept to eat food made by christians.. imo egyptian christians are not smelly but like muslims some of them are clean and some are not.. but always ppl like to say shit about the "other" especially when this other is the weaker party.. so in egypt christains are the "weaker other" and in your country muslims are the weak party.. i am sure some of your family members or your friends or may be you are smelly but you dont care to notice except when you meet a smelly muslim..

- A U one of those arabs who wear Levi's, drinks Coke ,watch Hollywood films & burns American flag ?.

- And who do you hate more Arab "Phalangists" Christians or Israelis  ;D

- Why NOT tell us whats happen' to muslim arabs when Phalangists got them  ;D ;D ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »

Excellent point, you don't see people saying how violent and extreme buddhists and Mormons are.

::)  Do you follow the news?  Search "rohingya violence"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
Wrong. The WHOLE class of different racists, religions and countries of origin knew he was a smelly muslim. He was muslim, he made this point in a class debate about trade. Funny how only muslims bring God into a talk about the global coffee trade market.  ::)
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2013, 05:51:15 PM »
I'll just say, the bolded text above is what I strongly disagree with, and it's that disagreement that caused me to bring up the topic in the first place.  I can spend time digging up some posts you've made which are disrespectul but I don't really care to.  

Hey man, you're absolutely right!!  I said I try to be respectful!  I didn't say I always succeed ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2013, 09:07:28 PM »
Hey man, you're absolutely right!!  I said I try to be respectful!  I didn't say I always succeeds ;D

bro. is any of your close family members like your father or mother or brother a practicing muslim??..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »
bro. is any of your close family members like your father or mother or brother a practicing muslim??..

Yeah man Like all of them!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2013, 11:16:47 PM »
Yeah man Like all of them!

so according to you they are shitty ppl ;D kidding..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2013, 11:17:08 PM »

Excellent point, you don't see people saying how violent and extreme buddhists and Mormons are.
The Mormons were historically violent in the 1850s.  September 11th, 1857 also known as the Mountain Meadows Massacre where the Mormons ambushed emigrant Wagon Trains disguised as Native Americans and robbed and slaughtered 120 Men, Women and Children passing through Utah, hoping to leave no one alive to tell the tale of what they did.  Mormon teachings originally included to kill outsiders, ordered by Brigham Young himself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
They only times Buddhists are violent are when provoked to the absolute limit by violent and angry Muslims.  You know you are a violent ideology when you can provoke even Buddhists to lose their cool and go on a killing spree. Only ISLAM could provoke such a reaction from Buddhists.  It is comparable to a victim finally standing up to a regular bully.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2013, 11:45:19 PM »
They only times Buddhists are violent are when provoked to the absolute limit by violent and angry Muslims.  You know you are a violent ideology when you can provoke even Buddhists to lose their cool and go on a killing spree. Only ISLAM could provoke such a reaction from Buddhists.  It is comparable to a victim finally standing up to a regular bully.

so according to you what provoked christians to kill tens of millions in one century??..

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2013, 01:34:25 AM »
so according to you what provoked christians to kill tens of millions in one century??..

Do we expect anything better from e-coli, i mean e-kul.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2013, 01:36:33 AM »
You need to be more specific.
V

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2013, 02:25:42 AM »
About the muslim dog thing and not keeping them in the house is unclean.
In the past i have worked on a fair few muslims houses and most were filthy.
One even had an old metal dustbin that was placed in the centre of their KITCHEN and was overflowing with food waste onto the floor.
But keeping a dog in the house is unclen ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2013, 03:06:26 AM »
About the muslim dog thing and not keeping them in the house is unclean.
In the past i have worked on a fair few muslims houses and most were filthy.
One even had an old metal dustbin that was placed in the centre of their KITCHEN and was overflowing with food waste onto the floor.
But keeping a dog in the house is unclen ::)

so if i entered your house and found it full of shit does this mean all christains' house are shitty like yours?..

very stupid to think this way..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2013, 03:14:07 AM »
so if i entered your house and found it full of shit does this mean all christains' house are shitty like yours?..

very stupid to think this way..

i neversaid all muslims houses were filthy. I just find it strange that a few that i have seen wouldn allow a dog in yet they were disgusting.
I did a large job on a muslim familys house and that was immaculate.
Plus im not christian. Religion sucks.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2013, 03:16:35 AM »
i have nothing against muslims or any religion and often end up arguing against islamophobes, but the dogs are unclean crap is BS. afai muslims clean their @ss with their bare left hand after taking a dump.

now personally i would rather eat food prepared by a dog owner than someone who wipes their sh@t with their bare hands.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2013, 03:41:36 AM »
i have nothing against muslims or any religion and often end up arguing against islamophobes, but the dogs are unclean crap is BS. afai muslims clean their @ss with their bare left hand after taking a dump.

now personally i would rather eat food prepared by a dog owner than someone who wipes their sh@t with their bare hands.

who said muslims wipe there ass with there bare hands?Havent you heard of toilet paper?

And muslims can have dogs.For example if you got a business or property and you need security, you can have a dog.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2013, 04:01:09 AM »
who said muslims wipe there ass with there bare hands?Havent you heard of toilet paper?

And muslims can have dogs.For example if you got a business or property and you need security, you can have a dog.

as i said as far as i'm aware it is common practice in muslim countries to use their bare left hand and water to clean their backsides ...i will stand corrected if i'm wrong but this is what i have been told by muslims i know.

at the end of the day it's a personal choice whether you like dogs or not, but this nonsense about dogs are unclean and you can't pray if they are in the room is utter rubbish, as if "god" gives a f@ck if there's a dog in the room...
what if the dog is a muslim?