Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15899 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2013, 04:24:45 AM »
as i said as far as i'm aware it is common practice in muslim countries to use their bare left hand and water to clean their backsides ...i will stand corrected if i'm wrong but this is what i have been told by muslims i know.

this is true there was a paki on here years ago admited he did it. Tried to say its cleaner  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2013, 05:03:12 AM »
this is true there was a paki on here years ago admited he did it. Tried to say its cleaner  ::)
Toxicavenger probably.

Wonder wtf ever happened to that kid?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2013, 06:01:40 AM »
i have nothing against muslims or any religion and often end up arguing against islamophobes, but the dogs are unclean crap is BS. afai muslims clean their @ss with their bare left hand after taking a dump.

now personally i would rather eat food prepared by a dog owner than someone who wipes their sh@t with their bare hands.

I have never ever ever ever heard of that!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2013, 06:15:14 AM »

Big Ach how much would you charge to go spelunking in your nose ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2013, 06:18:34 AM »
I think he means left hand for bathroom stuff, not sans toilet paper, etc.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2013, 06:18:57 AM »
Big Ach how much would you charge to go spelunking in your nose ?

Probably a lot and you'd have to be a really hot chick for me to even consider it  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2013, 06:19:22 AM »

lol maybe is bs then! just what i have heard from muslims.

found this is on youtube too, made by a muslim

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

not really sure what he's going on about but seems to be suggesting that toilet paper is not used by "lotah" users...

tbh i think too many religious people get caught up in this kind of ritualistic bs. my way of thinking, if there is a god come judgemnet day you're more likely to be judged on actions and intentions during your life rather than if you took a bowl of water to the loo or had a dog in the room while praying...and all other nonsense like that, and that goes for all religions.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2013, 06:21:56 AM »
Probably a lot and you'd have to be a really hot chick for me to even consider it  ;D

Hey, look at that...a Getbigger that can take a joke. No death threats, or exposing me ?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »
lol maybe is bs then! just what i have heard from muslims.

found this is on youtube too, made by a muslim

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

not really sure what he's going on about but seems to be suggesting that toilet paper is not used by "lotah" users...

tbh i think too many religious people get caught up in this kind of ritualistic bs. my way of thinking, if there is a god come judgemnet day you're more likely to be judged on actions and intentions during your life rather than if you took a bowl of water to the loo or had a dog in the room while praying...and all other nonsense like that, and that goes for all religions.

Never even heard of that lolllll

As I mentioned Egyptian muslims in general.... maybe even egyptian christians, use a Bidet, which is like a showerhead for your ass... imagine power washing your ass after shitting, and THEN they use toilet paper to wipe.... so your ass is so fresh and so clean!

Here is a review of an American that used a toilet with a built in bidet for the first time in his life:  http://gizmodo.com/5887473/the-swash-1000-bidet-toilet-seat-review-this-will-change-the-way-you-poop

Quoted from the article:

The rear wash works exceedingly well. After you get used to it you'll never want to go back to scratchy, abrasive toilet paper. I've found myself downright indignant when I have to take a shit anywhere else. "You mean I have to wipe my own ass? Like some kind of fucking peasant!?" Yeah, my ass is spoiled. 95-percent of the time, the Swash takes care of everything (no poop left behind), and you won't need any additional wiping. There's a trick, though: you have to relax. If you clinch up when the water hits you, it can't get in deep and do its thing. It'll feel weird. That's okay. Let it be weird.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2013, 10:43:40 AM »
Super fun thread!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »
- A U one of those arabs who wear Levi's, drinks Coke ,watch Hollywood films & burns American flag ?.

- And who do you hate more Arab "Phalangists" Christians or Israelis  ;D

- Why NOT tell us whats happen' to muslim arabs when Phalangists got them  ;D ;D ;D

You have no balls "Sherief"  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2013, 05:10:45 PM »
i think thats indians or tamils who wipe their backsides with bare hands.

never heard that associated with muslims ???

well here is a an extract from The Book of Taharah (cleanliness) A part from 'Nur al Idaah'  (apparently an authoritative islamic text)

"4.7 Method of performing istinja’: if one’s testicles are hanging one should wipe with the first stone from the front to the back and with the second from the back to the front and with the third from the front to the back [for fear of defiling one’s testicles, Mf: p.89]. If the testicles are not hanging, then one should start from the back. A female should start from the front to the back for the fear of defiling her vagina.

4.8 Thereafter, one should wash the hand and using water wipe the soiled area with the inner side of one, two, or even three fingers if needed. A male will raise his middle finger over the rest when commencing the istinja’ [then after washing slightly, Mf: p.90] he will raise the ring finger [Z: and if need be then the small finger and then the index finger, Mf: p.90]. One should not suffice upon the use of one finger. A female should raise her ring and middle finger simultaneously from the outset for
fear of being sexually aroused.

4.9 The utmost should be done in cleansing oneself until the foul smell has been eliminated, whilst thoroughly relaxing one’s buttocks [Z: so as to clean what is in the passage to the best of one’s ability, Mf: p.91], unless fasting. Upon completion one should wash the hand again. If fasting one should wipe oneself before standing. "

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
aahhaa yeah I had a paki muslim buddy that told me they were supposed to wash with their ass and not use toilet paper.

I don't recall but I believe they're supposed to use the left hand since that is the devils hand anyway lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
aahhaa yeah I had a paki muslim buddy that told me they were supposed to wash with their ass and not use toilet paper.

I don't recall but I believe they're supposed to use the left hand since that is the devils hand anyway lol

Paki's must nasty not sure. Damn rough right there I'm gonna use toilet paper.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »
You gotta admit its a good way to avoid dingleberries if you got a hairy ass.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2013, 08:08:50 PM »

Its not either or, you use both....

You use a Bidet to wash your ass AND you wipe with toilet paper after....

Its really awesome for dingle berries, especially if you have a high powered bidet like me!  Trust me the feeling of cleanliness is awesome!!!  I'm a big proponent of the Bidet my friends!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2013, 09:02:23 PM »
Rich Arabs have servants clean their ass for them..
O

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #192 on: April 01, 2013, 04:40:01 AM »
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »
Its not either or, you use both....

You use a Bidet to wash your ass AND you wipe with toilet paper after....

Its really awesome for dingle berries, especially if you have a high powered bidet like me!  Trust me the feeling of cleanliness is awesome!!!  I'm a big proponent of the Bidet my friends!

I hate when I just hop out of the shower and immediately gotta take a shit. I mean... toilet paper gets the job done but it ain't the same. And it's not that I don't know how to wipe god damn it.... I usually wipe till it bleeds.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2013, 02:19:10 PM »
im pretty sure Nasser was a muslim

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #196 on: April 01, 2013, 02:22:56 PM »
I hate when I just hop out of the shower and immediately gotta take a shit. I mean... toilet paper gets the job done but it ain't the same. And it's not that I don't know how to wipe god damn it.... I usually wipe till it bleeds.
So seems the shower was wasted, that's what I feel after shit out of the shower.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2013, 02:23:26 PM »
So seems the shower was wasted, that's what I feel after shit out of the shower.

EXACTLY!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2013, 08:52:49 PM »
after shit nothing is better than cleaning with water very well.. then wash your hand well with soap.. i see any other way just disgusting.. thx to ISLAM ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
well here is a an extract from The Book of Taharah (cleanliness) A part from 'Nur al Idaah'  (apparently an authoritative islamic text)

"4.7 Method of performing istinja’: if one’s testicles are hanging one should wipe with the first stone from the front to the back and with the second from the back to the front and with the third from the front to the back [for fear of defiling one’s testicles, Mf: p.89]. If the testicles are not hanging, then one should start from the back. A female should start from the front to the back for the fear of defiling her vagina.

4.8 Thereafter, one should wash the hand and using water wipe the soiled area with the inner side of one, two, or even three fingers if needed. A male will raise his middle finger over the rest when commencing the istinja’ [then after washing slightly, Mf: p.90] he will raise the ring finger [Z: and if need be then the small finger and then the index finger, Mf: p.90]. One should not suffice upon the use of one finger. A female should raise her ring and middle finger simultaneously from the outset for
fear of being sexually aroused.

4.9 The utmost should be done in cleansing oneself until the foul smell has been eliminated, whilst thoroughly relaxing one’s buttocks [Z: so as to clean what is in the passage to the best of one’s ability, Mf: p.91], unless fasting. Upon completion one should wash the hand again. If fasting one should wipe oneself before standing. "

2000 years ago, people didnt have toilet paper, shampoo, sewerage pipes, toilets etc.

People will go to a secluded area and then go do their business, and they would use stones, paper, bark etc to clean themselves.

People dont need to use stones or bark anymore, cause there is toilet paper now, and i think many people in this entire world use toilet paper.

Just like there was no cars all those years ago and the people of that time used camels or horses to get around, now there are cars.