Author Topic: Brook Hogan  (Read 7678 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Brook Hogan
« on: March 27, 2013, 10:40:31 PM »
I heard Brook Hogan married some TNA wrestler on tv. Is this a work or shoot or somewhere in the middle. Are they even dating. I'm a casual wrestling fan and rarely watch these days or else I would know.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Brook Hogan
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:26 AM »
i heard bully ray dudley black mailed her into a forced marriage.... reminds me of stephany and hhh (wwe).
sept 10th APF

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:30:52 AM »
 :) bully ray is too good for her. seriousely though tna should drop both hogans and both bishoffs and go in a new direction.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »
That may be the most unflattering picture ever taken of her.

It seems like she can't quite get her music career off the ground - achieving moderate success, but nothing to make the rich and famous bracket. The most she's done in films has been a couple of "B" Sci-Fi movies. Since nobody in that family will ever work a "regular" job, the TNA gig seems like the logical choice.

Since Brooke's chances of making it big in any part of the entertainment industry look slim at this point, she ought to consider other options to secure her future. Opportunities in her current field may only become more limited with time.

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
That may be the most unflattering picture ever taken of her.

It seems like she can't quite get her music career off the ground - achieving moderate success, but nothing to make the rich and famous bracket. The most she's done in films has been a couple of "B" Sci-Fi movies. Since nobody in that family will ever work a "regular" job, the TNA gig seems like the logical choice.

Since Brooke's chances of making it big in any part of the entertainment industry look slim at this point, she ought to consider other options to secure her future. Opportunities in her current field may only become more limited with time.

I agree.  The boys on here could do much better (or worse) with that pic!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »
Cmon now we know better