Author Topic: From a friend (Global Financial Collapse)  (Read 209 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
From a friend (Global Financial Collapse)
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
A friend of mine in the USA posted the following. I am re-posting it here because I think her words are very wise.

I just had a lengthy conversation with an Offshore Financial expert who made the statement he was more worried about the implications of a Global Financial Collapse than North Korea and their nuclear weapons, the Taliban or any other threat to the USA...

I am guilty as most and tend to get caught up with the rights and wrongs of gay marriage, abortion, putting GOD back in our schools and what I feel are just plain common sense moral issues. They are definitely subjects that cause my blood to pump faster and are very near and dear to my heart as a Christian. With all that being said, I can't fathom seeing families with children dying in the streets of starvation. If you don't have a financial system, there will be no laws.. we become a 3rd world nation and those pictures you see on television of starving children will become your new world. You won't be able to turn the channel and make the reality go away. When it comes to feeding your family or providing the basic necessities of life - people will do some crazy things that are uncharacteristic to the norm. I doubt there will be many arguments about gay marriage at this point, however Salvation is another subject...

Watch and listen to what is taking place before your very eyes. There are wolves at the door.... Don't be blind and just let them in... A house divided will fall... It is time to come together on what we believe in and lay the other to the side and let GOD do the cleaning

Can you envision your government or your local bank having the right to just access your checking/savings account and take whatever they wish... when they wish???? Can you say Riots??? Imagine for a minute what this would be like here in the land of the spoiled and I want it now???

The truth is, this has been happening for years through the markets, inflation and fractional reserve lending, but NOW the tides have turned and desperation has set in. Evil is becoming bolder by the minute and YOU are the last person on their worry list. The threat is right before our eyes and as long as we continue to fuss and argue over rights and wrongs, evil will set up shop and you will be their next target.

The situation in Cypress is a warning siren.... How many people actually understand the implication this move has on them personally around the world??? I implore each of you to research what this could mean to the worlds banking system and the paper money you think is under your control.... This subject deserves some thought & time alone thinking, "What if this happened to me or in my country?" Don't think for one minute it can not happen here... cause folks... it already is happening. Why has no one ever answered the question as to where the 2 trillion dollars went from the markets in 2008 in a matter of days??? How safe was your IRA or 401 K during that time??? I know what happened to mine and I bet most people can relate who had their money tied up in paper derivatives.

Experts are advising everyone to have access to a minimum of 30 days of necessary cash /gold which they will need to survive. (THIS WOULD BE MATTRESS MONEY AND NOT IN A BANK ) No country or its citizen is immune from a financial collapse, especially the US with 16 trillion dollars of debt hanging over our heads.

w