Author Topic: North Korea’s Response to B-2 Runs  (Read 10129 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: North Korea’s Response to B-2 Runs
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »
China would be a non-issue as well. If NK attacks, China has no choice but to sit back and watch it play out... If NK is an agressor, and china backs them, we just stop buying chinese shit and put them on the export import ban.

Bye Bye china's economy.

I like the way you think. Once we stop buying their crap we will be forced to make stuff again and the economy gets a big bump.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 03:02:57 PM »
they probably saved on Navigation and just put to Gook pilots in there to fly it to its destination

haha!

but seriously dont they know that the US can wipe their puny nation off the face of the earth in a matter of hours? NK would be a radioactive wasteland for years after and be uninhabitable

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
haha!

but seriously dont they know that the US can wipe their puny nation off the face of the earth in a matter of hours? NK would be a radioactive wasteland for years after and be uninhabitable

We would never use nukes against them because of the fallout to S. Korea would be too great.  We have non-nuclear payloads that are greater in power than N. Koreas nuclear tests they've done.  We would easily wipe every single one of their military targets off the face of the map before they could fire one shitty little nuke.

This is just that pan-faced slant eyed cockswollower trying to look tough to the starving droves of people he rules over.  The silly map with US strike targets was about as threatening as a Risk Board.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 03:09:52 PM »
We would never use nukes against them because of the fallout to S. Korea would be too great.  We have non-nuclear payloads that are greater in power than N. Koreas nuclear tests they've done.  We would easily wipe every single one of their military targets off the face of the map before they could fire one shitty little nuke.

This is just that pan-faced slant eyed cockswollower trying to look tough to the starving droves of people he rules over.  The silly map with US strike targets was about as threatening as a Risk Board.

Would like to see it done.

Or perhaps all this poking of the US with the proverbial stick is just a large scale form of natural selection?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 03:10:57 PM »
GOOKS SUK

K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
Remember that all Americas planes use complicated computer technology, fry all these circuits and their planes will fall out of the sky!
::)
Yeah its just that easy.

You are a moron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »
The second the US uses a nuclear bomb they will start WWIII.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 03:39:40 PM »
Every single one of these rockets is gonna stay in North Korea and explode there. I wish there will be livestream, it's gonna be epic fireworks.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 03:52:43 PM »
Smell my Finger

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 03:53:23 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:26 PM »
they even photoshopped their shitty hovercrafts

to think they have nuclear arms... no they don't.. all show no go

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
And bye-bye America!

Not even close.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 04:18:44 PM »

I'd hit the one wearing green on the left.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2013, 05:32:41 PM »
How is this page only two pages and has been up for hours? Seriously. If you give them a few years, they will have the technology to harm us. Simple as that. We have to put these guys in check. Remember Hitler, no one put him in check, and see what happened? Also, I believe this starts a larger war, one where Israel does some damage in the Middle East while "no ones looking".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2013, 04:28:07 AM »
::)
Yeah its just that easy.

You are a moron.

An officer in the SA army told that they as well as the Chinese (allies) are developing that technology for an EMP attack.

A scary thought, isn't it?  :D

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/19/north-korea-emp-attack-could-destroy-us-now/?page=all

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 07:23:42 AM »
Wall of text. Can you summarize in 1-3 sentences what's the beef. Why is not North Korea scared of the US?

Piss ant little countries throughout history have always started shit with the bigger and badder ones, much like short mans syndrome, their leaders feel  less than average and feel the need to step up. Look back at history with countries, Germany, Italy and Japan. They where all small non superpowers that built up there military while the superpowers rested and played. Take North Korea today(run by a piss-ant little 20 something year old with a chip on his shoulder) also Iran with its little asshole in charge and we have all the other bullshit tension with bad economies and a president in the white house who is downsizing our military just like pre WW2. Guess what folks what does this resemble?
h

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 07:26:40 AM »

Fat kunt should do some Army time himself..

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
An officer in the SA army told that they as well as the Chinese (allies) are developing that technology for an EMP attack.

A scary thought, isn't it?  :D

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/19/north-korea-emp-attack-could-destroy-us-now/?page=all

No, it isn't.  Somebody watched Red Dawn one too many times.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
Who have uglier faces...Koreans or Blacks?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »

A scary thought, isn't it?  :D

I read "One Second After" - it was pretty scary to thihnk about how people would be eating each other 3 months after one of those attacks.  Newt told us in the debates what a huge threat it was as well.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »

I read "One Second After" - it was pretty scary to thihnk about how people would be eating each other 3 months after one of those attacks.  Newt told us in the debates what a huge threat it was as well.

Time to become a hoarder. better safe than sorry i guess. those guys have stacks of MRE's and canned food in their basement and stashes.

if im honest i thought newt was by far the most realistic and intelligent regarding foreign policy esp when it came to china, iran and korea.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
How is this page only two pages and has been up for hours? Seriously. If you give them a few years, they will have the technology to harm us. Simple as that. We have to put these guys in check. Remember Hitler, no one put him in check, and see what happened? Also, I believe this starts a larger war, one where Israel does some damage in the Middle East while "no ones looking".

I agree... Check his ass now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2013, 09:48:05 AM »

I'll check that book out, thanks!