Author Topic: North Korea’s Response to B-2 Runs  (Read 10137 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: North Korea’s Response to B-2 Runs
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2013, 10:05:57 AM »
someone on the GB General board recommended it.  I dont read too many fiction books, but this one was incredible.  one of our enemies sets off an EMP over US soil and it shuts down everything with a computer or chip in most of the USA.   Food stops, people hoard and then it gets crazy.  People start executing each other for stealing medicine, prisons are emptied so that the prisoners can be skewered and eaten... people with medical conditions die very quickly... packs of criminals roam from town to town executing people and robbing each other... just total madness...

yet at the same time, totally believable.  take away electricity and gas stations and grocery stores, kill everything with a chip, and voila... it's back to the caveman ages around here with 300 mil americans who can't prepare their own food, find water, or protect themselves.

I think about the book every day since i read it.  terrifying.  One Second after, by william F...

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2013, 10:20:27 AM »

Time to become a hoarder. better safe than sorry i guess. those guys have stacks of MRE's and canned food in their basement and stashes.

if im honest i thought newt was by far the most realistic and intelligent regarding foreign policy esp when it came to china, iran and korea.
Obama is actually VERY GOOD when it comes to foreign policy and has proven himself with a stellar record on that front so far. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2013, 11:23:26 AM »
Their infiltation has begun!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2013, 11:49:43 AM »
someone on the GB General board recommended it.  I dont read too many fiction books, but this one was incredible.  one of our enemies sets off an EMP over US soil and it shuts down everything with a computer or chip in most of the USA.   Food stops, people hoard and then it gets crazy.  People start executing each other for stealing medicine, prisons are emptied so that the prisoners can be skewered and eaten... people with medical conditions die very quickly... packs of criminals roam from town to town executing people and robbing each other... just total madness...

yet at the same time, totally believable.  take away electricity and gas stations and grocery stores, kill everything with a chip, and voila... it's back to the caveman ages around here with 300 mil americans who can't prepare their own food, find water, or protect themselves.

I think about the book every day since i read it.  terrifying.  One Second after, by william F...
No it is not believable, we will adjust before things get so far, ya it will be a mess, but not chaotic where we lose control, this is nothing but a wild imagination over losing electricity and computers falling, most people can live without that. People act like if shit goes down, we will just sit around and do nothing, of course not. Anyone with a business will do whatever it takes to keep it running and the government will be in full swings and farmers will get rich. The only one that will die are the facebook fanatics that will die from withdrawl.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2013, 01:42:45 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
No wonder he's on the attack  ;D
LOL and Tbombzs is missing.