Author Topic: Anyone else here like History Channel's "Top Shot"?  (Read 366 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Anyone else here like History Channel's "Top Shot"?
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
I think it is a damned good show.

Red29

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone else here like History Channel's "Top Shot"?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »
Its not bad. I watched some episodes on the history channel app on my ipad.

On that note though, I really enjoyed the first episode of the Ultimate Soldier Challenge. Its a cool idea, though a bit cheesily executed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 10:59:29 AM »
No, it sucks. What does it have to do with history? Nothing.

History channel, The Learning Channel, etc, all have jumped the shark to cater to people who like reality tv.

Why the hell does, "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" get played on The Learning Channel? Or the show "Pawn Stars" on the history channel?

So stupid.
X

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:11:18 AM »

History channel, The Learning Channel, etc, all have jumped the shark to cater to people who like reality tv.

Why the hell does, "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" get played on The Learning Channel? Or the show "Pawn Stars" on the history channel?

So stupid.

Agreed. it has sold out horrendously in the last few years. i havent seen anything remotely educational in recent times

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »

So stupid.

I don't give a rats that it hasn't much to do with history.  I like the show itself.