Author Topic: went to GI Joe movie  (Read 910 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
went to GI Joe movie
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:51:45 PM »
2 minutes in some toddler fucking screaming. what dingleberry brings a baby to a machine gun movie?

demanded our money back, plus with that got 2 free admissions and 2 popcorn combo vouchers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: went to GI Joe movie
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 06:55:15 PM »
2 minutes in some toddler fucking screaming. what dingleberry brings a baby to a machine gun movie?

demanded our money back, plus with that got 2 free admissions and 2 popcorn combo vouchers
I remember thinking the same thing years ago when I went to see the first Blade movie...
Yes, violence, tons of blood, and loud sounds in a darkened place is such a good place to bring a toddler.

Guess they couldn't find a babysitter that night.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 06:58:18 PM »

Guess they couldn't find a babysitter that night.

I don't see that as a valid excuse. The kid was in a stroller being pushed in. You know it's gonna be loud as fuck with guns and bombs going off. The geek parents just selfish fucks in this case. The guy working the admissions asked me who was making the noise. I said "a little girl in a red stroller" and he sighs and says "yeah, i figured". he gave me what i wanted.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 07:30:36 PM »
Looks like the stupidest fucking movie ever made.

No surprise a toddler was screaming. The movie is at the intelligence level of a 4 year old.

The rock saying "you need a new catch phrase", it doesn't get any more retarded than that.

If you pay ten bucks for that movie, you are a dumb bastard.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
Looks like the stupidest fucking movie ever made.

No surprise a toddler was screaming. The movie is at the intelligence level of a 4 year old.

The rock saying "you need a new catch phrase", it doesn't get any more retarded than that.

If you pay ten bucks for that movie, you are a dumb bastard.

Zomg thuper therious.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »
Did you open-hand cuff the mother in the back of the head?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 08:05:13 PM »

well you re probably as retarded as the parents of this poor creature if you went to watch such garbage in the first place. Worse, you even paid for the whole thing.