Author Topic: i want your advice guys  (Read 1553 times)

GearHead13

• Getbig II
i want your advice guys
« on: March 30, 2013, 06:35:02 AM »
Hello to all guys here, i am new in this forum and i am very happy that i can share my experience with people like you!
I will need your opinion, i am an amature bb my size is 98 kg and 108 kg off season, i am 1,87cm with 8-12% bodyfatt!
I will start my contest preparation for new year amature ifbb and i want your opinion about my steroid - insulin protocol that i will follow!

1-4 Test P 100 x 3w
1-3 Sustanon 250mg w
5-8 Sustanon 250mg x 2w
9-10 sustanon sustanon 250 mg x 3w
11-13 Sustanon 250 mg x 2w
1 - 3 Danabol 3 x d
4-6 Danabol x 5
1-6 Deca 200mg x 2w
7 Deca 200mg x 3 w
8-10 Deca 200mg x 2
11 deca 200mg w
12 Tren mix 200mg w
13-21 tren mix 200mg x 3w
22 tren mix 200mg
13 - 21 boldenon 200mg x 2w
22 Boldenon 200 mg
12 Oxymetholon 1 x d
13-15 oxymetholon 2 x d
16 oxymetholon 1 x d

insulin Humulin r only 3 times per week and 90 min pre work out, start with 5 iu and graduate up to 10 iu, with 3 shakes of dextroze 9gr for every iu of humulin, creatin honohydrate whay protein bcaa and glutamin, one with 15 min after the shot, on with the training and the ather post workout with 10 iu of hgh only on insulin days!

So guys this is my bulk cycle for the pre contest this year, if someone see that i am wrong in something please write me, i am new in insulin and i want your opinion if this will help me bulk 10 - 12 kg in this cycle safe and clean!

thephil

• Getbig II
Re: i want your advice guys
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
your cycle is maped out so it is very hard to read?

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07:25 AM »
your cycle is maped out so it is very hard to read?

what you dont understant m8? the numbers are the weeks of cycle and the x are the mg per week or per day

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »
Its seems like a lot of stuff all at once?
My only question is why are you running anadrol so late in the cycle.
maybe split it into 2 cycles?
8 weeks cruise 3-4 weeks then another 8 weeks I understand that you want a synergistic effect with all of them working together  but I think if you give the receptors a break they will respond better

I would run it differently but I dont compete... So thats my 2 cents

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 02:41:07 PM »
Its seems like a lot of stuff all at once?
My only question is why are you running anadrol so late in the cycle.
maybe split it into 2 cycles?
8 weeks cruise 3-4 weeks then another 8 weeks I understand that you want a synergistic effect with all of them working together  but I think if you give the receptors a break they will respond better

I would run it differently but I dont compete... So thats my 2 cents

Well i have a show and i want to be at best shape, all that doses are not so hight so i van detoxify my body!
Maybe i will do like what you say, i will put hight doses and after that off for 3-4 weeks and start again

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 01:52:08 AM »
confusing! It is like your listing your cycle backwards. I would not use a tren mix. just buy whatever is in the tren mix and use it in a seperate shot. I don't trust tren mixes. I would not use the prop off the bat. inject the sustanon daily as well. if you want something to jumpstart the cycle use a shot of est suspension pre-workout. aalso use dbol and anadrol together. that is a hot combo these days.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 05:06:49 AM »
what a mess, read the post above!

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 05:56:27 AM »
confusing! It is like your listing your cycle backwards. I would not use a tren mix. just buy whatever is in the tren mix and use it in a seperate shot. I don't trust tren mixes. I would not use the prop off the bat. inject the sustanon daily as well. if you want something to jumpstart the cycle use a shot of Test suspension pre-workout. also use dbol and anadrol together during the first few weeks 50mg of each a day.Anadrol stacked with dbol  is a hot combo these days.If you can find injectable dbol and anadrol even better but the tabs will work great just the injections are more bioavailable.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 06:01:45 AM »
thanks for your time guys and your good replies ... i will make again my cycle and put at first as a kick starter oxys with dianabol and test suspention