Author Topic: Will liberals admit the default sexual orientation for humans =heterosexual?  (Read 8777 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
LOL so you dont see homosexualality as deviating from the norm of sexual orientation?

you do understand statistics right?

you do know what it means to be 2 standard deviations away from the mean on a bell curve right?

so fucking what? left handedness is occurs roughly at the same rate. Have we "normalized" it by have left handed hockey sticks?

your argument has been rebutted over and over in this thread yet you persist, go back to school.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
As the purpose of all life is to propagate itself and in mammals male/female relationships produce offspring, I think it's fair to consider heterosexuality the norm, and homosexuality a deviation from the norm.

how did you discover this purpose?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
As the purpose of all life is to propagate itself and in mammals male/female relationships produce offspring, I think it's fair to consider heterosexuality the norm, and homosexuality a deviation from the norm.

So people born sterile are deviations as well since they can't reproduce?

Necrosis

• Getbig V

some people are even asexual, feeling no attaction to others nor having sexual urges.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Yes but dont mistake the the word deviation to mean the same as deviant.  In biological terms, the purpose of life and the drive in all organisms is the proliferation of its genes by means of producing offspring, in human specifically through a sexual relationship between a man and a woman. This not a judgement,it's simply a fact. Deep tissue massage is not an effective procreation strategy.  

It's true that homosexuality appears in nature but so do a variety of other genetic abnormalities because variation and mutation occur in all species.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
so fucking what? left handedness is occurs roughly at the same rate. Have we "normalized" it by have left handed hockey sticks?

your argument has been rebutted over and over in this thread yet you persist, go back to school.
Sounds like you love the cack
follow the arrows

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Yes but dont mistake the the word deviation to mean the same as deviant.  In biological terms, the purpose of life and the drive in all organisms is the proliferation of its genes by means of producing offspring, in human specifically through a sexual relationship between a man and a woman. This not a judgement,it's simply a fact. Deep tissue massage is not an effective procreation strategy.  

It's true that homosexuality appears in nature but so do a variety of other genetic abnormalities because variation and mutation occur in all species.

;D
A little homage to tbombz?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You guys is missing the point of this thread. Tony just want some recognition.

He wakes up every day wanting to fuck dudes but because of his good conservative upbringing he CHOOSES not to.

Why cant all gay guys be like him?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
;D
A little homage to tbombz?

The one and only. 
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Sounds like you love the cack

only cocks that are 2 standard deviations above the norm in girth. I like meaty triumphant penises with a glazed tip. I want to be able to see myself in the corona.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
only cocks that are 2 standard deviations above the norm in girth. I like meaty triumphant penises with a glazed tip. I want to be able to see myself in the corona.

Outed.     I always figured you were a twink.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Outed.     I always figured you were a twink.

::)

post some more your fucking loser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
::)

post some more your fucking loser.

Ok fag.  ::).

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Apparently not LMFAO  ;D :D ;D :o

We can discuss your question after you admit that the default "religious orientation" is "atheist" :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yes but dont mistake the the word deviation to mean the same as deviant.  In biological terms, the purpose of life and the drive in all organisms is the proliferation of its genes by means of producing offspring, in human specifically through a sexual relationship between a man and a woman. This not a judgement,it's simply a fact. Deep tissue massage is not an effective procreation strategy. 

youre going to be labeled a right wing homophobic bigot if you keep making sense like this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
We can discuss your question after you admit that the default "religious orientation" is "atheist" :)
LOL absolutely not my friend the default religious orientation is undecided. I know atheist like to fancy themselves intellectuals but to be truly intellectually honest you have to admit that you dont know if there is a God or not.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Well sounds like you really fancy the cack ;D
follow the arrows

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

good one

tonymctones

• Getbig V
good one

Wrong one ;)

LOL absolutely not my friend the default religious orientation is undecided. I know atheist like to fancy themselves intellectuals but to be truly intellectually honest you have to admit that you dont know if there is a God or not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
When will alleged conservatives step up and explain why the sexuality of someone else is any of their damned business?

I'm very, very.... very conservative and feel the Govt's role in a citizen's daily life should be minimal. Following the same thought process; I have no desire, need, or compulsion to impact the lives of others... especially based upon their sexuality.

Is there a "gay agenda"? Yes. That being said, someone with a very pronounced anti-gay stance also has an agenda.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
When will alleged conservatives step up and explain why the sexuality of someone else is any of their damned business?

I'm very, very.... very conservative and feel the Govt's role in a citizen's daily life should be minimal. Following the same thought process; I have no desire, need, or compulsion to impact the lives of others... especially based upon their sexuality.

Is there a "gay agenda"? Yes. That being said, someone with a very pronounced anti-gay stance also has an agenda.
simpy b/c someone is against gay marriage doesnt make them anti gay...

I dont care if you want to be gay, be gay all day...go roll in some hay...I dont give a fuck

But dont sit there and get pissy b/c i call it what it is, an abnormal behavior and that I dont feel we should normalize abnormal behavior trying to sway public opinion.

Take govt out of the marriage business, make it all civil unions and be done with it. Maybe we can finally quit hearing these fairies ranting and raving.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Take govt out of the marriage business, make it all civil unions and be done with it.

Finally, something we can agree on. I see no reason why the government should be involved in the personal business of consenting adults.

drkaje

• Getbig V
simpy b/c someone is against gay marriage doesnt make them anti gay...

I dont care if you want to be gay, be gay all day...go roll in some hay...I dont give a fuck

But dont sit there and get pissy b/c i call it what it is, an abnormal behavior and that I dont feel we should normalize abnormal behavior trying to sway public opinion.

Take govt out of the marriage business, make it all civil unions and be done with it. Maybe we can finally quit hearing these fairies ranting and raving.

I skipped ahead and probably missed where someone got pissy.

Normal, abnormal, typical, etc... are just labels. I can't disagree that people want to normalize something that only affects around 10% of the population.

There was a time I'd agree with you on the civil union idea. We're just not mature enough (as a society) to respect marriage by any other name. Pretty ironic considering more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce and the stats are even worse for repeat offenders, LOL! Considering the stats; we'd probably be better off figuring out why marriage isn't entered into as a lifelong commitment than worrying about gays.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I skipped ahead and probably missed where someone got pissy.

Normal, abnormal, typical, etc... are just labels. I can't disagree that people want to normalize something that only affects around 10% of the population.

There was a time I'd agree with you on the civil union idea. We're just not mature enough (as a society) to respect marriage by any other name. Pretty ironic considering more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce and the stats are even worse for repeat offenders, LOL! Considering the stats; we'd probably be better off figuring out why marriage isn't entered into as a lifelong commitment than worrying about gays.
actually the 50% number is way off, that stat is probably one of the most incorrectly used stats of modern politics

drkaje

• Getbig V
actually the 50% number is way off, that stat is probably one of the most incorrectly used stats of modern politics

The numbers speak for themselves. How the numbers are used is up to people. :)

One nitwit friend just jumped the broom, for the 5th time...... to a chick on her 4th. What do you think their chances are?