Author Topic: does CT Fletcher dye his beard? - an investigating report  (Read 7899 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: does CT Fletcher dye his beard? - an investigating report
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 10:12:30 AM »
How the fuck can you eat 5 Big Macs at one time? Let alone 5 large fries, and apple pies. Bullshit.
Obviously, you didn't see how big CT used to be.
I mean, it's easy when you work out and are hungry to down 7 5 piece chicken tenders from Wendy's and a large fry.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 10:28:59 AM »
How many calories does one burn lifting weights for an hour?

Maybe 500-1000 tops?

Why the need to eat 4000 in one sitting after this exertion?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 10:37:21 AM »

Maybe 500-1000 tops?

because "natural".

We all know that powrrlifters have crappy diets, and CT lifted like a powerlifter and a bodybuilder.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »

Maybe 500-1000 tops?

good question, but it's not that high i'd bet

you only burn 100 cals per mile covered weather (sp? yea i'm a dumbass lol) it's by walking, jogging or running

of course it takes much less time to burn 100 cals by running than by walking, coz by walking you'll cover that mile in 15-20 min but by running you can cover that same mile in 5-7 min

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 10:49:28 AM »
good question, but it's not that high i'd bet

you only burn 100 cals per mile covered weather (sp? yea i'm a dumbass lol) it's by walking, jogging or running

of course it takes much less time to burn 100 cals by running than by walking, coz by walking you'll cover that mile in 15-20 min but by running you can cover that same mile in 5-7 min

Depends on weight though.  For instance a 250-pound muscle-beast burns more cal/mile than a 100-lb hoe.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
Depends on weight though.  For instance a 250-pound muscle-beast burns more cal/mile than a 100-lb hoe.

really? that's not what i was taught

oh well...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »
really? that's not what i was taught

oh well...

Whoever taught you this is likely an idiot.  Of course it takes more energy to move a large mass a given distance than a small mass.

The energy cost to walk a mile is also not independent of speed, this secret was revealed decades ago.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00698754

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 01:12:28 PM »
How the fuck can you eat 5 Big Macs at one time? Let alone 5 large fries, and apple pies. Bullshit.
Realistically that hot dog eating Asian dude could put down probably 20 big macs, no exageration, 5 is easy and I have seen it done before.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 07:40:57 AM »
People are saying how his McD's meal is "possible" and after hard workout, etc but he claimed he ate this meal, every single day for years. Said they got it ready when he walked in, didn't even have to order it. U think he really ate this every single, and merely just for lunch?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 07:47:54 AM »
People are saying how his McD's meal is "possible" and after hard workout, etc but he claimed he ate this meal, every single day for years. Said they got it ready when he walked in, didn't even have to order it. U think he really ate this every single, and merely just for lunch?
yes, this is possible... There are people who walk in each morning, right when McDonald's opens ups, and they get what they want. Also, at 10:30am, McDonald's throws away its meals from the morning, so one could get multiple sandwiches for FREE.
So, in theory, he could walk in during lunch, and they know what he wants (repeat customers).

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 07:54:49 AM »

ever been to a bar enough they know which brand you drink? that's when you know you go there too much

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 08:14:08 AM »
When I was bulking, I'd often eat 2 McDoubles, a Large Fry, Large sweet tea, and 2 apple pies... whenever i drove past a Mcd... this was after my huge morning buffet meal... and evening was often a Wendy's triple meal (1060 calories in the burger alone)

If this guys was training 2 hours, and weighing 270 pounds, I have ZERO doubts that he put away 5 big macs without blinking.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »
When I was bulking, I'd often eat 2 McDoubles, a Large Fry, Large sweet tea, and 2 apple pies... whenever i drove past a Mcd... this was after my huge morning buffet meal... and evening was often a Wendy's triple meal (1060 calories in the burger alone)

If this guys was training 2 hours, and weighing 270 pounds, I have ZERO doubts that he put away 5 big macs without blinking.
what were the results of this bulk?

satisfaction or regret?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
what were the results of this bulk?

satisfaction or regret?

If I recall correctly, he fell short of his goal (240 or bust).

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
Lol, I wasnt questioning if McD's remembered his order, but if someone could eat 5 Big Macs, 5 lg fries and 5 apple pies (with a milk shake :-) every single day for over 5 years.... CT a strong guy no doubt, just never heard of 5 plus years of a 6000 calorie lunch.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 06:01:15 PM »
Lol, I wasnt questioning if McD's remembered his order, but if someone could eat 5 Big Macs, 5 lg fries and 5 apple pies (with a milk shake :-) every single day for over 5 years.... CT a strong guy no doubt, just never heard of 5 plus years of a 6000 calorie lunch.
also add the sodium intake...raising the blood pressure considerably.