Author Topic: Anyone ever use sermorelin?  (Read 1450 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone ever use sermorelin?
« on: March 30, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »
I may be spelling but wrong, but anyone ever use sermorelin?   Its an injectible used to release GH ...
you are gay.

gatorr

• Getbig II
Re: Anyone ever use sermorelin?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:35:51 AM »
I did a search on it. The tests were done at UCLA and after a lot of testing the researchers came to the conclusion that it did slightly increase gh release but that was with an injection protocol of every 3 hours and a lot more mcg then the average bb uses. So it doesnt come near the results of real gh. Add up the cost of it and injections every 3 hours i will just stick with real gh that i know works.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 08:08:26 AM »
Wonder if it 20 years we find out that GH requires pct, and that pct requires a GH releaser such as sermorelin...

Maybe worth trying to do a GH blast, 5 IU 3 x a week x 12 weeks followed by 12 weeks of sermorelin....
you are gay.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
ipmoarelin + mod-gfr 129 or ghrp2 + mod-grf 1-29 every 3 hours is the way to go

Sermorelin is basically grf-129 and modified grf-129 is well modified...

Sermorelin is weak.

GHRP + GHRH = winning combination. In fact blood work shows higher levels than hgh BUT very short half life hence the need to pin all day long pretty much... i generally pin 3 times a day sometimes 2 times... sometimes even 4 times if its a workoiut day (upon waking, before i sleep, before i work out, afte ri workout). Sometimes if i get up in middle of night ill pin it and go back t osleep so that will be like 2 times in night. It depends.

It's pretty cheap.... HGH on the other hand has a long half life and does not get affected by insulin like GHRPs and GHRHs... since its exogenous and GHRP/GHRH deals with endogenous release which is dependant on lack of insulin/sleep.