Author Topic: Jay Cutler's Desert Classic  (Read 1538 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jay Cutler's Desert Classic
« on: March 30, 2013, 07:06:30 PM »
The Desert Classic prejudging started around 10:30 AM this morning (Saturday, March 30, 2013) and was over by 2:27 PM.

Damn fast judging by a fine group of qualified judges who had to determine who was best and who was worst among more contestants than I can count. (A shit-load!)

And except for a limited few, they all deserved to be up there on that stage and the friends and families and an occasional schmoe or two offered their full support with lots of yelling and the typical show-biz, two hands clapping.

ANd sorry to say but I didn't hear any of the typical GetBig 'sayings' that are so common among us GetBig particicipants. Nothing like, "All Drugs!", "Tswo weeks and I can look better:, etc, etc.

It was just a good crowd in full support and just like last year it's promoted by Jay and his staff in one of the finest venues in Las Vegas, Nevada ..... The Pearl in The Palms on West Flamingo.

Prejudging was $30 plus 60 cents. And a couple of main floor seats for the finals are available for $40 and  60 cents. (I got no idea who gets that 60 cents.)

I can't tell you who's gonna win any of the contests due to the fact hat I was too busy talking to some very interesting people about very interesting shit but I did see ther first few minutes of the teen bodybuilding event and was surprised that the teen who should be winning it was so damn impressive .

So someone with a  better camera than my $6 Kodak ( I took photos of Bob Hope with it in some war I participated in while he sang and danced with some other comedian in a wig because we wrere too far up front for the 'ladies' to venture .... or it could have been Martha Raye) .... Someone with a better camera will be posting them but when you see that tenn winner, let me know if you think he could turn pro someday in the not too distant future.

And it's evvident to me that the individuals who enter this relatively new Physique Division are still a bit confused when it comes time to make a decision ..... "Should I enter the bodybuilding contest!" or "Should I enter the Physique contest!?'. Or... "Maybe I should enter both!"

That was pretty damn evident at today's prejudging when a Physique Contestant failed to place well in the Physique contest but would have most likely won the overall bodybuiiding title with a little added contest prep.

I hope he is reading this and makes a better decision the next time out.

Everyone seemed to mention this once the prejudging was completed and I have a strong feeliing that  the more than qualified judges will be hearing a lot of shit from the fans when that Physique Division decision is announced ....

But it sure ain't the judges' fauit that this one competitor picked Physique and not Bodybuilding.

But I could be wrong and that Physique award coul go to jhim regardless of how things seemed today.

Here's the Physique Contestant who everyone thinks could have had a decent chance of winniing the oveerall bodybuilding title with a bit more prep, but he chose Physique instead and did not place so well.

Gotta  end this up  by saying that Jay and his fine crew are doing a great job for all the contestants in  this desert town of Las Vegas where Gold's Gym Memberships are now only $10 a month without free valet parking.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Jay Cutler's Desert Classic
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
Ice cream is my favorite desert.... no i think fudge is (no homo)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 12:42:50 AM »
Jay Cutler's Desert Classic

Really sounds like a motorcycle or car racing video game to NES or SNES

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »
you wouldnt want to cross to deserts but I would ask for 2 desserts. .  .

hence the (ss), french candian to englesh complete eh yuo?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 01:03:48 AM »
I bet the Cutler guest posing was awesome.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 05:03:21 AM »
you wouldnt want to cross to deserts but I would ask for 2 desserts. .  .

hence the (ss), french candian to englesh complete eh yuo?

psst.....two