Author Topic: Women of Getbig Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 54317 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: BOOTY
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2013, 10:07:04 PM »
Nah, it was part of your charm, disappointed that you "corrected" it :D
I really didn't have much of a choice. It was either keep my slightly crooked nose and live a miserable life full of infections and no training or get my nose cleaned out and fixed and live a once again healthy life to the fullest.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »
booty is a sexy lady....no doubts

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 10:20:16 PM »
 Your nose got infected by Lee ?
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:25 PM »
Your nose got infected by Lee ?
Enough of the Lee jokes. It gets old after a while.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 10:33:34 PM »
Are we to actually believe that you got your nose fixed purely because of medical reasons? lol  ::) ::)

Are we to actually believe that there was no vanity or insecurity involved in you getting your nose fixed? lol  ::) ::)
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 10:33:53 PM »
Enough of the Lee jokes. It gets old after a while.

Human faeces is ninety percent harmful bacteria. If it comes into contact with any mucus membrane the chance of infection is very high.

O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »
Really?? Curious what was it about? Don't remember if u can refresh my memory  , I hardly trash anyone on here if u can find the thread and what I said post it here
Well it was in that thread lulu made when she said I had let myself go and was fat. You were joking along with the boys putting me down. I noticed that my so called friends like Krank and OTH never joined in. They would never do that to me. If they have something constructive to say they will say it but they won't degrade or put me down. The thing is I have never let myself go and what I find hypocritical is that when I was in my best shape I am told that I have a flat ass etc when it was hard work getting into that comp shape. When I am thicker I get told I am fat etc. I see the obsese whales that many drool over on here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
Are we to actually believe that you got your nose fixed purely because of medical reasons? lol  ::) ::)

Are we to actually believe that there was no vanity or insecurity involved in you getting your nose fixed? lol  ::) ::)
It was for medical reasons. I actually liked my old nose.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »
Well it was in that thread lulu made when she said I had let myself go and was fat. You were joking along with the boys putting me down. I noticed that my so called friends like Krank and OTH never joined in. They would never do that to me. If they have something constructive to say they will say it but they won't degrade or put me down. The thing is I have never let myself go and what I find hypocritical is that when I was in my best shape I am told that I have a flat ass etc when it was hard work getting into that comp shape. When I am thicker I get told I am fat etc. I see the obsese whales that many drool over on here.

booty

you're a sexy chick

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »
Human faeces is ninety percent harmful bacteria. If it comes into contact with any mucus membrane the chance of infection is very high.

Lee is actually a very clean person. He has always smelled great with nice aftershave and had a minty breath. You guys are just assholes and I am done with this thread. Carry on.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2013, 10:42:14 PM »
It was for medical reasons. I actually liked my old nose.

Sure it was. You have fake breasts, so the nose job was the next step. Most people dont stop at one plastic surgery. Who you kidding?
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »

Tbh, I never joined in , unless u can find that thread and have evidence of me posting then u got the wrong person... What do I gain from making fun of u? Only thing I recall from my postings to u were jokes about having Arnold's seed or Ronnie's from his thread about impregnating lots of females .

If u really believe I joined in then I can't convince u , if the tread is still here it's very easy to pull up and jus past it here I have nothin to hide. I don't know how I got mixed up into this lol

It's the Internet  by all means  , oh well only person I ever talked shit about was "garebear "

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2013, 10:55:21 PM »
Nice.  Would love to spend an evening picking her nose.  I'd rock those loogies like a jazz man with a bass.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2013, 11:11:36 PM »
Here I'll do it for u booty is this the thread??

If not feel free to find the thread cause I had nothing to do with any of it , even stayed clear of all the lee jokes lol

I looked up postings from lulu

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=455556.0

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:05 PM »
Booty, I'm just kidding around (even though there was a time when mentaLee said it was true). I'm afraid the meme has snowballed to tbomb's ass proportions.

I have always said you look good with a bit more heft.

As regards the nose job, come on. Very, very few 'medical reasons' require a cosmetic rhinoplasty.

O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:55 PM »

Nah, you've always looked good, especially in that stockingspic by the bike, care to post it again? :)

Good position right there!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:32 PM »
^^
Don't worry, you look better than 99% of any girls out there- the LUNK heads here (Bogans in Australia) just judge women on how RIPPED you are, and that 365 days a year that has to be a reality!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2013, 11:35:54 PM »
^ ingenious use of tats to cover implant scars
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2013, 11:37:36 PM »
Booty = Fair Dinkum

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2013, 11:49:15 PM »
Like the meatier version.

O

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »
I like the new nose better. The old one was fine...don't get me wrong...you still looked fantastic. I just prefer the new one better.

If I were a guy I'd "tap that ass".

Booty is not an ugly woman. Even the people that hate her have no leg to stand on by saying she's ugly.....she's not.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 12:36:34 AM »
I say I again booty is first class aryan mating material

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2013, 12:37:37 AM »
I like the new nose better. The old one was fine...don't get me wrong...you still looked fantastic. I just prefer the new one better.

Booty is not an ugly woman. Even the people that hate her have no leg to stand on by saying she's ugly.....she's not.

Yes, she is quite the doll!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2013, 01:49:13 AM »

How about this, you give her pussy a good workout and I mount you at the same time? Ping me for details, you will not regret it, I promise

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 02:56:44 AM »
Nice.  Would love to spend an evening picking her nose.  I'd rock those loogies like a jazz man with a bass.
Theres nothing up there, I wash it out daily with an air flow bottle and salty solution.