Author Topic: Women of Getbig Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 54451 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Edward Scissorhands Appreciation Thread
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
Who is this "booty"?  I have nothing against the woman (don't know her), just wondering who she is and why a dozen folks are desperately clamoring for her attention?  

I'm not really sure.  She's from Australia.  Nudes were posted and fellas started circling like sharks.  She may or may not have been pooped on by Lee Priest or Jason priestly.  I don't remember who.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #351 on: April 01, 2013, 10:52:39 AM »
I'm not really sure.  She's from Australia.  Nudes were posted and fellas started circling like sharks.  She may or may not have been pooped on by Lee Priest or Jason priestly.  I don't remember who.

priest holmes?  sherlock holmes?

no shit, sherlock   (you see what I did there)
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2013, 10:53:44 AM »

I did and I like it.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
I'm not really sure.  She's from Australia.  Nudes were posted and fellas started circling like sharks.  She may or may not have been pooped on by Lee Priest or Jason priestly.  I don't remember who.

charming

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
charming

And a huge e-romance with another getbigger that ended badly.  As far as I am aware no one was e-pooped on.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #355 on: April 01, 2013, 11:03:06 AM »
Who is this "booty"?  I have nothing against the woman (don't know her), just wondering who she is and why a dozen folks are desperately clamoring for her attention? 

It's how many males work online and in real life.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Currently the best thread on Getbig right now cat fighting usually produces some good quality jabs and pics.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: BOOTY v.s LULU
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
I just wish we had a clear sight of her taint.
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2013, 12:07:33 PM »

No shit Sherlock, Loch Ness Monster, Monster Mash, Mashed potatoes, count to potato

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
While I've played five-on-one to booty pics at least thrice, her current, whale-like circumference is rather disconcerting.

lulu

• Getbig III
Re: BOOTY
« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »
just had a listen to the radio thing then.

its everyones right to put what they want out there but I just feel there is too much info in that. booty you must be worried for your safety after that interview?

hope you are safe like, as this is just the interweb, but thats a boatload of info right there. also a serious question and no disrespect here but have your kids heard that? please not having a go but its a bit raw like that.

that was in 2010

ukjeff

that was in 2010
You seem to know a lot about her, spurned partner by any chance?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Hey Booty, would you like to have some sex with me?  ;D ;D ;D

I'm pretty good at it.  :D :D
D

lulu

• Getbig III
You seem to know a lot about her, spurned partner by any chance?

the link has the date

du'h

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hey Booty, would you like to have some sex with me?  ;D ;D ;D

I'm pretty good at it.  :D :D

I like your style.  Thinking big. All I asked for is a snow cone.
A

ukjeff

the link has the date

du'h
You had the link.
Why would you go around looking for links about someone in an attempt to discredit them?

cephissus

• Getbig V
While I've played five-on-one to booty pics at least thrice, her current, whale-like circumference is rather disconcerting.

LMAO

the dark lord keepin it real itt

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
How is it that in this age of GB, only 2 people ever saw a pic of "lulu" yet that image of TBumz is damn near burned into my memory (no homo)

lulu

• Getbig III
You had the link.
Why would you go around looking for links about someone in an attempt to discredit them?

took less than 2 minutes

ffs you're well invested in this are you her Knight ?

ukjeff

took less than 2 minutes

ffs you're well invested in this are you her Knight ?
Exactly, it took two minutes, question remains why go looking in the first place.

Invested?
Nope, I just like having fun with forum sockpuppets of previously banned members

lulu

• Getbig III
Exactly, it took two minutes, question remains why go looking in the first place.

Invested?
Nope, I just like having fun with forum sockpuppets of previously banned members

someone asked

"banned" who ?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV

Invested?

Yet if Lulu posted a pic it would be shopped to hell with cocks in every orifice, and you would have 10 real assholes scouring the internet looking for her identity. And you would laugh along with everyone else.

I don't think posting a link to a radio show that she happily went on because she's an attention whore is in the same ballpark

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Yet if Lulu posted a pic it would be shopped to hell with cocks in every orifice, and you would have 10 real assholes scouring the internet looking for her identity. And you would laugh along with everyone else.

I don't think posting a link to a radio show that she happily went on because she's an attention whore is in the same ballpark

This is exactly what happened with w8m8's pic

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

So, how is that any different than what people have done with Karens pics?  So, post the pic so that some real shopping can be done!

ukjeff

If lulu posted a pic it would only have one orifice down below accompanied by a cock and balls.

Dude, shes a he.