Author Topic: Ric Flair's son found dead - at age 25  (Read 1832 times)

leon

• Getbig II
Ric Flair's son found dead - at age 25
« on: March 31, 2013, 12:12:11 AM »
Ric Flair's son found dead in North Carolina hotel room. He was only 25.

Tragic news from the world of wrestling: Reid Fliehr, 25-year-old son of famed wrestler Ric Flair, has been found dead in a Charlotte hotel room.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg County police received a call about 10:30 ET Friday morning about an unresponsive man at a Marriott Residence hotel. The current police report indicates that foul play is not believed to be involved in Fliehr's death.

Fliehr, who wrestled under the name "Reid Flair," had been working in Japan and was scheduled to tour with his father this weekend. Ric Flair had recently rejoined the WWE, and Reid was expected to follow in his father's footsteps. "We are heartbroken to confirm that Ric's son, Reid Fliehr, has passed away today March 29, 2013 in Charlotte, NC," Flair's agent, Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent and Entertainment, said in a statement. "The investigation into the cause of death is ongoing. Reid was 25 and an incredible son, brother, friend, and professional wrestler. No words can describe the grief that Ric and his family are experiencing and they do request privacy during this devastating time."

Wrestling icons including Roddy Piper, Eric Bischoff and Kurt Angle expressed their sympathies via Twitter.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Ric Flair
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:30:12 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:18:13 AM »
I remember that kid on Nitro like 12 years ago. And repost, alread posted on the wrestling board.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 03:48:52 AM »
Wooooooo

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 03:54:12 AM »
I remember that kid on Nitro like 12 years ago. And repost, alread posted on the wrestling board.

That was his other son, David Flair... And LOL to Adonis's Lincoln reply  :>)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 04:57:16 AM »
Not like he was going to ever make Thomas Jefferson buttermilk biscuits for everyone...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 05:00:58 AM »
I have some buddies who live in Charlotte. They say Ric Flair is always out getting trashed and thrown out of bars. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 11:47:57 AM »
That was his other son, David Flair... And LOL to Adonis's Lincoln reply  :>)

I remember David he sucked, Reid made an appearance or two tho, he was like 12 at the time just won an amateur wrestling tournament or something. The video is in the other Reid Flair thread on the g&o.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 12:28:31 PM »
I have some buddies who live in Charlotte. They say Ric Flair is always out getting trashed and thrown out of bars. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
He used have a gym here.