Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - in his prime, could someone defeat him in an MMA fight?  (Read 23110 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: do you think you could defeat prime ronnie in an MMA fight?
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »
If it was prior to contest shape, yes, dude would be gassed in a matter of seconds. If he was offseason, I'd say in a fight he probably wins. This is in his prime mind you. Now, I beat his ass.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2013, 07:53:54 AM »
fitness means staminia and skill. If you have ever trained in martial arts for years you look at a persons movment diffrent. you see weakness and you know how to use it to your advantage. Being a big guy will of course win lots of brawls but..when a good fighter comes along and knows what to do he will smash you. Thrusting a finger in the eye does not require muscles. Hitting nerve points. If you train your finger tips you can thrust through an apple no problem. start with thin sand and then dried peas and then small pebbles.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »
. Thrusting a finger in the eye does not require muscles. Hitting nerve points. If you train your finger tips you can thrust through an apple no problem. start with thin sand and then dried peas and then small pebbles.
;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 07:58:54 AM »
X100. The only thing in this equation that works in Ronnie's favor is his LE training. His steroided muscle mass means fuck all. Classic meathead thinking coming from PureNaturalStrength. Muscles don't make you tough. I'm 230lbs but I'm smart enough to know a 165lb boxer would take my head off
bahahaha at comparing yourself to prime coleman

just because you're 230lbs of shit

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 08:02:58 AM »
Sapp (with very little  fighting experience )  beat  4 time K-1 World Champion kickboxing legend  E. Hoost  not once but twice .
AMEN

AMEN BRO

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »
Could I? I don't know, I'm a very mellow person.

Could some other rough and tumble guy? Yeah, probably. As mentioned, he's way over fighting weight. The police training is helpful, but it's not spectacular, it's a lot of foot sweeps, basic locks, and simple judo for the most part at that level.

Also I just don't think Ronnie is an aggressive person like most fighters are, I can't see him turning it on.

Now, swap Ronnie with prime Bill Kazmaier, and it might be a bit different. Bill looks like he's got a bit of the crazy in him. It might of been interesting to have seen him take up a combat sport.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 08:47:19 AM »
Yes.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 08:50:04 AM »
AMEN

AMEN BRO

you seem to think your a smart boy on here. I bet you have never been in a boxing ring. If you did you would know what some people are talking about. It shows clearly that you have not many fights or experience under your belt. You are full of BS.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »
you seem to think your a smart boy on here. I bet you have never been in a boxing ring. If you did you would know what some people are talking about. It shows clearly that you have not many fights or experience under your belt. You are full of BS.
lol

you think your shit local boxing matches against random douchebags are to be compared to prime ronnie trying to beat you into smashed potatoes?

lol

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2013, 08:56:36 AM »
lol

you think your shit local boxing matches against random douchebags are to be compared to prime ronnie trying to beat you into smashed potatoes?

lol
you are a guy who knows fuck all. maybe some kids on here like your BS but i think you are a dick. Army Boxer mate and i can fight believe you me. Any good pro mma guy would smash him. you ever been in a strangle? He would only win if he hit the guy with a lucky punch. I suggest you go to a gym that does mma and do a few rounds fuck face.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »
you are a guy who knows fuck all. maybe some kids on here like your BS but i think you are a dick. Army Boxer mate and i can fight believe you me. Any good pro mma guy would smash him. you every been in a strangle? He would only win if he hit the guy with a lucky punch. I suggest you go to a gym that does mma and doe a few rounds fuck face.
have you seen prime ronnie in person?

you would shit your panties

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »
have you seen prime ronnie in person?

you would shit your panties

well i like panties but you i am starting to dislike you my friend. you are a piss taking little shit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2013, 09:00:53 AM »
well i like panties but you i am starting to dislike my friend. you are a piss taking little shit.
just face it ronnie coleman would demolish you like a bowl of grits

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2013, 09:02:07 AM »
just face it ronnie coleman would demolish you like a bowl of grits
well ok you are trying to be a funny guy. what about you? lets see what you got

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2013, 09:04:10 AM »
you seem to spend your time taking the piss on here. You are a sad kunt. what is your problem? you want to make a name on here as a wise guy or what? just a fucking fanny

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2013, 09:05:17 AM »
you aint nothin but a peanut to ronnie coleman

squash you like a bug

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2013, 09:09:26 AM »
you aint nothin but a peanut to ronnie coleman

squash you like a bug
no doubt he would but you never know

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2013, 09:10:32 AM »
no doubt he would but you never know
such a glorious mountain of muscles

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
bahahaha at comparing yourself to prime coleman

just because you're 230lbs of shit
You clearly missed my point. And when did I compare myself to prime Ronnie? I'm 6'1 230lbs, lean as fuck, and look like a god actually. You're the homo who needed juice to get 16" peeshooters

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2013, 09:12:30 AM »
but aside from Ronnie who are you ? lets hear how hard you are. ok you are like you Americans say "trolling" but how hard are you fuck face?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2013, 09:12:54 AM »
You clearly missed my point. And when did I compare myself to prime Ronnie? I'm 6'1 230lbs, lean as fuck, and look like a god actually. You're the homo who needed juice to get 16" peeshooters
i did not miss your point but you cant seem to snap out of self delusion so whatever buddy

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2013, 09:14:24 AM »
such a glorious mountain of muscles

i´ll tell you how hard you are my friend..like my first shit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2013, 09:15:10 AM »
but aside from Ronnie who are you ? lets hear how hard you are. ok you are like you Americans say "trolling" but how hard are you fuck face?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2013, 09:17:45 AM »
well come visit me Rambo...i am scared ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2013, 09:20:37 AM »
i did not miss your point but you cant seem to snap out of self delusion so whatever buddy
Good to see you finally posting with some balls. I like it, time to up the dose.  ;D