Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - in his prime, could someone defeat him in an MMA fight?  (Read 23309 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman - in his prime, could someone defeat him in an MMA fight?
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2013, 11:56:21 PM »

So you're saying that maneuver a 200 pound dumbbell = maneuver a 200 pound person?

A dumbbell is in  the form and shape do be easily maneuver. try to do the same with someone that weights 200 pounds.

And plus a how long a bb can hold 100% of its strength?  30 seconds to a minute.

Welcome to the top of the food chain. ;)

Well, do BB:r need 100% of his strengt to bitchslap some teen twat senseless, while it means slapping twat's head of the body? He needs at most 15% of his strenght, everything more than that is showing off and can be dangerous. Don't forget that we are talking fight between Ronnie in his prime vs. delusional getbigger twat, not fight between Ronnie and Cain Velasquez.. Can you understand? You shouldn't fight with the guy who is capable to lift you with one arm with no trouble at all  ;D

So, why these guys don't go for it, and take over MMA scene with no trouble at all? First of all, it isn't their sport. No interest what so ever. Secondly, they get their fair share of injuries by lifting weights, and really doesn't need more. But how about top boxers and MMA fighters? What they do to boost their ability to fight better? They use gear and lift weights. You see more bitch tits in boxing and fightsports than bodybuilding, and they all lift weights to get more strenght and bodyweight.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2013, 12:03:21 AM »
RICH PIANA mma hahaha and tore his knee

Synthol monkey against some kind of the latino midgets, and he tore his knee? That serves him perfectly.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2013, 03:51:46 AM »
my weight has stopped at 92,5kg for some time now, in fact this is also the weight i had after 12 weeks of 300mg test

now after another similar cycle with up to 500mg i'm pretty much the same weight

my arm increased by half an inch but weight the same

i'm wondering what is going on

am i maxed out ? need to eat more or up the dose?

my goal is essa obiad physique

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: do you think you could defeat prime ronnie in an MMA fight?
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2013, 03:53:58 AM »
Pfft, dream on man. You obviously have no idea how a fight actually works.

Prediction:

Ronnie: Haymaker (miss)
Ronnie: Gassed the fuck out & tapping before getting his arm broken.

The end.
i can see it vividely in my mind

c buzz with footwork that rivals that of muhamed ali

effortlessly dodging a flurry of animalistic blows by king cole

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2013, 04:50:51 AM »
MMGay aside, there is a legitimate, time proven reason why MASSIVE men on steroids are the preferred choice for front of house at particularly volatile venues such as EVERY CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2013, 05:12:25 AM »
MMGay aside, there is a legitimate, time proven reason why MASSIVE men on steroids are the preferred choice for front of house at particularly volatile venues such as EVERY CLUB IN THE WORLD.
you canīt tell me size alone will win every time. Listen i have done door work and security too and i am not a big Steroid man. Donīt even go there. I have seen big guys go down very fast believe me. you think your Steroid muscles will win against a skilled fighter who Trains on the mats regular? if you are in a naked choke you canīt do shit. I know one guy here where i live who is big and is hard but he was a very good army boxer. ex R Anglian (poacher). he is hard and very fast with his Hands. Even he asked me and another guy to Show him some chokes and locks for his work.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2013, 05:51:29 AM »
you canīt tell me size alone will win every time. Listen i have done door work and security too and i am not a big Steroid man. Donīt even go there. I have seen big guys go down very fast believe me. you think your Steroid muscles will win against a skilled fighter who Trains on the mats regular? if you are in a naked choke you canīt do shit. I know one guy here where i live who is big and is hard but he was a very good army boxer. ex R Anglian (poacher). he is hard and very fast with his Hands. Even he asked me and another guy to Show him some chokes and locks for his work.
Youre a jackass though

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »

Oh brother Donny, the only thing you've choked on is a pair of your neice's panties.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2013, 06:38:47 AM »
Oh brother Donny, the only thing you've choked on is a pair of your neice's panties.
ok big man ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2013, 06:39:39 AM »
Youre a jackass though
and you are a clown

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:46 AM »
Youre a jackass though
this is how i see you ..part 2 is better ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2013, 07:00:07 AM »
oh man...so funny

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2013, 07:06:01 AM »
Strength is important in a fight but without conditioning it's like a Ferrari with a quart of gas in the tank. It could go 200MPH but will run out of gas quick and end up doing 0 MPH.

These are the attributes of a fighter not in any order.

1. strength (Important there are other considerations that means having strength without other factors is useless.)

2. power/explosiveness  (It's how fast you can unleash your strength. Some hard punchers can't bench 225 and some 400lbs bench press guys punch like pillows)

3. Conditioning (one of the most important factors. Almost all boxers, wrestlers and top MMA guys hit the road or do separate conditioning work. If you don't you will be useless after a minute of wild exertion. If you never got in the ring and actually boxed or wrestled you don't have a clue about what having gas in the tank means.)

4. Skill set. (I have run into so many little and yes weak ground fighters that can get you in a arm or leg lock before you can even think of a way to defend it.It really sucks to be getting choked out by a 145lbs guy who caught you with a smile on his face as you pass out.)

5. Mental game (Having a plan. This is partly a skill set. Most guys will throw telegraphed looping punches having the plan of eye gouges and biting when it gets close.  These clueless knuckle heads get taken down and then with no mercy get choked out then their limbs broken if they come out with out brain damage against a trained fighter they are lucky.

To get back to Ronnie. He's a big strong guy. He played football so he knows how to take someone down. I would suspect he would use a take down then ground and pound. With this simple plan he could beat most. If he was against a trained fighter he would simply gas out and would lose. He is a bodybuilder and not a fighter.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2013, 07:23:40 AM »
Strength is important in a fight but without conditioning it's like a Ferrari with a quart of gas in the tank. It could go 200MPH but will run out of gas quick and end up doing 0 MPH.

These are the attributes of a fighter not in any order.

1. strength (Important there are other considerations that means having strength without other factors is useless.)

2. power/explosiveness  (It's how fast you can unleash your strength. Some hard punchers can't bench 225 and some 400lbs bench press guys punch like pillows)

3. Conditioning (one of the most important factors. Almost all boxers, wrestlers and top MMA guys hit the road or do separate conditioning work. If you don't you will be useless after a minute of wild exertion. If you never got in the ring and actually boxed or wrestled you don't have a clue about what having gas in the tank means.)

4. Skill set. (I have run into so many little and yes weak ground fighters that can get you in a arm or leg lock before you can even think of a way to defend it.It really sucks to be getting choked out by a 145lbs guy who caught you with a smile on his face as you pass out.)

5. Mental game (Having a plan. This is partly a skill set. Most guys will throw telegraphed looping punches having the plan of eye gouges and biting when it gets close.  These clueless knuckle heads get taken down and then with no mercy get choked out then their limbs broken if they come out with out brain damage against a trained fighter they are lucky.

To get back to Ronnie. He's a big strong guy. He played football so he knows how to take someone down. I would suspect he would use a take down then ground and pound. With this simple plan he could beat most. If he was against a trained fighter he would simply gas out and would lose. He is a bodybuilder and not a fighter.

outstanding post...some of These fat kunts walk on a treadmill and call it cardio... ??? full of bloat and water. Punch their kidney and they collapse like a heap of shit. They will not hear it that a small guy with skill and staminia would take them out. OK sure if they Punch you on the chin then ok...lights out but a skilled fighter knows his drills second nature. also from wing chun i learned to feel and go with the guy.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2013, 07:27:25 AM »
Old Moaner and Donny reminiscing on what they may have done in a real fight, in a previous life in this thread.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2013, 07:30:49 AM »
Old Moaner and Donny reminiscing on what they may have done in a real fight, in a previous life in this thread.
sore Point here .. guess a smaller guy gave you a good kicking :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2013, 09:32:49 AM »

If you only knew what I did over the years in real life. A life of Honor, Duty and Fidelity. I have been in the trenches something that you only dream about playing video games in a room in your mother's house.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2013, 09:36:10 AM »
If you only knew what I did over the years in real life. A life of Honor, Duty and Fidelity. I have been in the trenches something that you only dream about playing video games in a room in your mother's house.
we did it when men were men and not mouth pieces on an Internet Forum like Nik McIntyre and bigcyp spick. Nik McIntyre is a bum who no gym knows...lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2013, 09:42:41 AM »
You guys should start a getbig bridge club

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2013, 09:51:18 AM »
You guys should start a getbig bridge club
go in School where you belong son...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2013, 09:53:58 AM »
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2013, 09:56:58 AM »
 :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »
listen Nik donīt Play with People you canīt handle ;) owned your fucking bitch ass son

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2013, 10:05:05 AM »
listen Nik donīt Play with People you canīt handle ;) owned your fucking bitch ass son
T