Author Topic: Jay Cutler - has he lost his confidence in training for the 2013 Olympia?  (Read 1288 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
So when Shawn Ray asked him "do you miss prepping for the OLYMPIA like when you was MR O" JAY said that actually he doesn't miss it -he travels a lot - blablabla.. .and then you see in his words that he lost completely his confidence. I think that he realized that now all his fans know that he will be just be on stage competing and not taking the title back!

he said "i wanna be able to stay next to some guys, now it`s kinda i just wanna stay next to phil"

look at DENNIS WOLF in the video under this one, hes big as a house and leaner than JAY... no fucking way we are not going to see him taking the title... and am not hating just saying what i see

http://musculardevelopment.com/contests/jay-cutler-desert-classic/5474-jay-cutler-preview-dennis-wolf-update.html#.UVgf9BfDC71

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I hope he doesn't get injured and have to pull out.   Pushing himself to the limits, that can happen sometimes.  Jay is committed to winning this show, and he should be able to do it. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
arms need to comeback even to his past level,,,his torso is thick and his arms are not where they need or should be.heath has hamhocks top to back to bottom for arms and shaped and detailed.i like jay seems like good guy and for bbing good sport,,,

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Look at the WOLF`s thickness and he is in offseason...jay keep saying that he will blow up till june,we will see!but as i know EVERYONE start their contest prep from being bulked up to shredded and no vice versa like from lean to bulked up (ok maybe levrone but he didnt improve when he did this)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
jay looks pretty decent there next to wolf

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
He will not be able to stand next to Phil.

Phil will be well over the line.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
He will not be able to stand next to Phil.

Phil will be well over the line.
bahahaha good joke ;D