Author Topic: Help with blood values...  (Read 1246 times)

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Help with blood values...
« on: March 31, 2013, 09:56:44 AM »
Hey guys,

Please help me understand if I am way off or am I still Ok with the values:

RBC (red bloodcell count) 5,98 to be between 4,2-5,9
HCT (haematokrit) 0,547 to be between 0,42-0,51
LDL (cholesterine) 4,36 to be between 0-3,36
Testosterone 55,1 to be between 9,91-52,4

AST 58 to be between 0-37
ALT 73 to be between 0-40
CK 668 to be between 24-195
Kreatinin  102 to be between 53-100

The last four I understand can be high if you had you blood test done after a workout, especially CK and Kreatinin. AST and ALT I am not sure about but usually.

I am around 8% body fat, working out regularly 3-4 times a week. I am 38. I have been cruising on testo for the last two years 250mg a week. Last cycle about fur months ago with some primo and tren.

All the first values are just above what is the higher limit of normal. But LDL is very strange (but as stated in a previous post it could be genetic) cause I am eating healthy, working out, etc.

Please help me evaluate this. I have seen two doctors but the first thing was: steroids... workout... blah blah blah... So I am still searching.

Thanks

prizm

• Getbig III
Re: Help with blood values...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 09:11:26 PM »
Go donate blood to lower that hematocrit a bit.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 05:55:25 AM »
when you get blood work took, does your doctor not explain the results to you....

in uk we have ped clinics where you get docs and trained nurses to take bloods, tell you when you need to take it easy or come off etc, also for needle exchanges

somthing else no one seems to mention on here is heart enlargement..

when i 1st started all this carry on years back i had my heart measured ( cant remember the specific name of the procedure)  every few year i make sure it isnt getting larger

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
So these values are OK, I mean I have been cruising for 2 years now. Even the test values? Is it time to take some months off? Or can I go on?

I will definitely check the heart enlargement.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
ast and alt can fluctuate a LOT in my experience, mine go from normal to 2 x normal every other test I get. AST can be affected by workouts.

i would suggest donating at least one unit of blood, otherwise dont worry.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
I've seen people ask about bloodwork. Like how to get it without a doctor or insurance. I'm surprised the trick isn't well known around here, gonna share the secret to you all.

1. Go to privatemdlabs.com
2. Order a female hormonal panel.
3. Fill out the appropriate information.
4. Chose a lab near you (any Labcorp really).
5. You will recieve papers within the hour if on a weekday, you can bring that to the lab that day and get your bloodwork done, you will get the results by next morning.

You can use the code healthy15 to get 15% off, and it comes out to 52.99 I believe. When you receive your results, they will come back with a male reference range. I guess you could order a male one, although it is a lot more, but more thorough and includes lipid testing I believe, but the female hormonal panel covers more than enough for all the basic hormonal changes that need to be monitored (Free Test, Estradiol, LH/FSH, etc) This does not work in 3 US states due to medical billing laws, I believe they are noted on the website.

No excuses now, get those pre/on/post cycle bloods done!