Author Topic: folks with some land Like flinstones heres good advice n forearm workout  (Read 1334 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this afternoon i had a bunch of cherry seeds i saved so i just stood around and cracked each shell with my pliers to open up the seed inside the hull, i adjusted it so it wouldnt go all the way. i did this couple hours good tendon builder for the hands

i did it in the sun and realized this is much what id rather be doing years from now being outside all day fuck carpentry ive already masterd that im sure ill never fully get away from it but doing this farming stuff is much more enjoyable i dont know how many seeds i cracked say maybe 200-300 if half that comes up thats alot of fucken cherry trees, something someone like flinstones should start out doing now while hes young i hear hes moving onto some good acreage this way you can feed yourself and others and probably barter for things you need with cherries if you wanted everyone likes cherries,

id rather do this stuff in the future and study things that truly mater simultaneously like the behavior of the clouds and the directional attitude of wind and the precipitation ect and chart it all out at the end of the day and the posturing of the bees and animals, chart it all out make correlations that possibly coincide with co-incidental happenings in my life, many things to consider take the temperature of that day make many studies and pamphlets for future falcons wishing to obtain studies of the universe
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
GREAT post falcon... being in cramped, indoor spaces studying small squares be they computer screens or 2x4s is very hard on the spirit of some, maybe all, men.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
GREAT post falcon... being in cramped, indoor spaces studying small squares be they computer screens or 2x4s is very hard on the spirit of some, maybe all, men.

we loose alot of hydrogen potential if we are not out in the sun, also potential of studying the planet that we spawned upon for unknown reason(s)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Flintstones is leaving here maybe there no internet connection the land he is moving to.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Flintstones is leaving here maybe there no internet connection the land he is moving to.
we need to contact him, i think hes trying to hard to be gh-15's little servant
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
all people gotta do is crack open peach shells and cherry shells to get the seed out and plant a shitload of these fruit trees. i dont understand why our ancestors didnt do more of this i guess the idea of other income from technology was more attractive.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
this afternoon i had a bunch of cherry seeds i saved so i just stood around and cracked each shell with my pliers to open up the seed inside the hull, i adjusted it so it wouldnt go all the way. i did this couple hours good tendon builder for the hands

i did it in the sun and realized this is much what id rather be doing years from now being outside all day fuck carpentry ive already masterd that im sure ill never fully get away from it but doing this farming stuff is much more enjoyable i dont know how many seeds i cracked say maybe 200-300 if half that comes up thats alot of fucken cherry trees, something someone like flinstones should start out doing now while hes young i hear hes moving onto some good acreage this way you can feed yourself and others and probably barter for things you need with cherries if you wanted everyone likes cherries,

id rather do this stuff in the future and study things that truly mater simultaneously like the behavior of the clouds and the directional attitude of wind and the precipitation ect and chart it all out at the end of the day and the posturing of the bees and animals, chart it all out make correlations that possibly coincide with co-incidental happenings in my life, many things to consider take the temperature of that day make many studies and pamphlets for future falcons wishing to obtain studies of the universe
Its not going to work my friend.  :-\

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Another great forearm workout that flinstones practiced with friends.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Its not going to work my friend.  :-\

you dont think cracking open the cherry hulls to reveal the seed wont grow?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im pretty sure the seed will take root adonis, but was is your theory that it wont?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
you dont think cracking open the cherry hulls to reveal the seed wont grow?
It won`t and we are in the totally wrong Zone to grow this type of tree/fruit.  No matter what you do it will not work.  We do not have the conditions for it.

Also, you would have had to germinate the seed correctly and you didn`t do that, not that it matters since it wouldn`t grow anyways.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Here you go Falcon: http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/hil/ag28.html
thanks for the link, the seeds i had were left in the freezer from last year.

im guessing cherry trees are typically in northern parts?

im thinking putting the cherry plants in places were it wont get tons of sun

it still doesnt say anything about cherries oh well i gotta try
A