Author Topic: Best place to buy a fake rolex?  (Read 41401 times)

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
Best place to buy a fake rolex?
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:16:29 PM »
seems like an easy ticket to land a gold-digging slut at an upscale bar then have her suck my dick in my 1991 geo metro

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Best place to buy a fake rolex?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 02:18:30 PM »
Dave Palumbo ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
buy a real one

a real getbigger would

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 02:54:15 PM »
If you are going to buy a fake knockoff replica watch, why are u going to buy a Rolex , waste your cash instead on a fake patek philippe watch, the fake $250,000 style watch would look much better in your Levi jeans, Nike shoes and baseball cap then a Rolex

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 03:19:17 PM »
On the corner of 42nd street NYC next to the clubs.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
Go to the china town of whatever large city you live by. Ask for a Rorex.

Thank me later

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 02:26:45 AM »
Canal street, lower east side Manhattan New York City (China Town Area).

Thank me later...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 02:45:38 AM »
This actually sounds like a good idea. Let us know if it works.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 02:49:59 AM »
a lot of douchebags are going to call you out on wearing a fake rolex

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 03:50:42 AM »
Go to the china town of whatever large city you live by. Ask for a Rorex.

Thank me later

;D ;D ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 05:31:13 AM »
Just buy it off just about any source on the internet or where ever cruise ships dock at some island. If you see a 5K watch for $800 bucks it's a Chinese counterfeit. I was talking to watch repair guy and he said he rarely sees real high end watches. When he tells people they were had they act all surprised. A real watch you can send back to the manufacturer for repairs but it will probably never need a repair for 50 years.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 07:43:51 AM »
buy a real one

a real getbigger would
a real getbigger would be given one by rolex so rolex get marketing exposure  8)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »
If you are going to buy a fake knockoff replica watch, why are u going to buy a Rolex , waste your cash instead on a fake patek philippe watch, the fake $250,000 style watch would look much better in your Levi jeans, Nike shoes and baseball cap then a Rolex

saggy levi's, jordans, new era fitted with a fake diamond encrusted bulova.

ballin' outta control

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 08:09:42 AM »
Had a lady here in Ft Lauderdale who was busted 3x (no shit... didn't learn her lesson or how to not get caught huh?) for selling fake Rolex watches at her boutique store.  Apparently the Chinese have a ranking system for their counterfeit goods.  On the low end of the scale are items that can be spotted as fake by just about anyone from a distance.  Like Nike shoes where the Nike swoop is a little too long in the tail or Levis with a different "rivet" type on the corner pockets or purses that have the LV logo spaced too far apart or too close together in the pattern, etc...   Then they have the highest ranking fakes that no one would ever tell the difference from unless you took it apart.  You would have to cut the stitching in the purses and see how much extra fabric was underneath or count the number of teeth in the zipper.  With the watches, you would have to take them apart to inspect the jewel movement and bezel mounting, etc...

Anyway, this lady was buying first class Rolex watches for about $600 a pop each and then reselling them in the $5000 - $9000 range.  She sold them as used, you got the 1:1 replica watch and box and basic papers, but no warranty card.  She was making a killing and the way she got caught was someone took theirs into the local Rolex company at the mall and tried to trade it up for another model.  When they looked up the serial number and it wasn't listed or in the correct order, they told him it was fake.  He notified the cops and pressed charges so he could sue.  They estimated she sold about 3000 watches in a year's time and no one ever complained.  When you buy a fake, you expect to pay about $50-$100 for it.  But since these people were paying around $5k for a basic Datejust, they never suspected anything.  For all purposes the rep watches were identical to the gen ones.  Same weight, same details, same movement, etc... 

Then the dumb ass got caught a second time a year later and her third bust for the exact same thing came in another few months.  She couldn't learn her lesson.

Anywayyyyyyy.... if you are hell bent on getting a fake, you can go here   repgeek.com

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 08:12:14 AM »
saggy levi's, jordans, new era fitted with a fake diamond encrusted bulova.

ballin' outta control

lacey deluca's  Ex boyfriend  ???

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 08:13:17 AM »
Had a lady here in Ft Lauderdale who was busted 3x (no shit... didn't learn her lesson or how to not get caught huh?) for selling fake Rolex watches at her boutique store.  Apparently the Chinese have a ranking system for their counterfeit goods.  On the low end of the scale are items that can be spotted as fake by just about anyone from a distance.  Like Nike shoes where the Nike swoop is a little too long in the tail or Levis with a different "rivet" type on the corner pockets or purses that have the LV logo spaced too far apart or too close together in the pattern, etc...   Then they have the highest ranking fakes that no one would ever tell the difference from unless you took it apart.  You would have to cut the stitching in the purses and see how much extra fabric was underneath or count the number of teeth in the zipper.  With the watches, you would have to take them apart to inspect the jewel movement and bezel mounting, etc...

Anyway, this lady was buying first class Rolex watches for about $600 a pop each and then reselling them in the $5000 - $9000 range.  She sold them as used, you got the 1:1 replica watch and box and basic papers, but no warranty card.  She was making a killing and the way she got caught was someone took theirs into the local Rolex company at the mall and tried to trade it up for another model.  When they looked up the serial number and it wasn't listed or in the correct order, they told him it was fake.  He notified the cops and pressed charges so he could sue.  They estimated she sold about 3000 watches in a year's time and no one ever complained.  When you buy a fake, you expect to pay about $50-$100 for it.  But since these people were paying around $5k for a basic Datejust, they never suspected anything.  For all purposes the rep watches were identical to the gen ones.  Same weight, same details, same movement, etc... 

Then the dumb ass got caught a second time a year later and her third bust for the exact same thing came in another few months.  She couldn't learn her lesson.

Anywayyyyyyy.... if you are hell bent on getting a fake, you can go here   repgeek.com

money is a hell of a motivator to never give up what  you are doing. work a minimum wage job for $10 an hour, or bank 5 grand in 2 minutes. what would you rather do?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 08:26:09 AM »
Ice machine, 7th floor, Mirage Hotel.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 10:35:08 AM »
pawnshops in Ballwin, Missouri
K

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 10:50:23 AM »

Look through the repgeek forums, http://repgeek.com/ 

You'll find good links and testimonials of online stores where you can order decent looking replicas.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 06:55:17 PM »
Alright so I purchased a $140 "rolex" early today. Should be shipped tomorrow.

Next I am planning to buy a replica Lamborghini Murcielago. Been looking into conversion kits for the toyota mr-2 but I'm also willing to throw down for a pre-built model.

Any ideas where I could find something like this?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »

Next I am planning to buy a replica Lamborghini Murcielago. Been looking into conversion kits for the toyota mr-2 but I'm also willing to throw down for a pre-built model.

Veilside Japan maybe ?  Or contact them and import one (full car) straight out of Japan - though not sure on your import laws regarding cars ?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 11:24:16 AM »

bahahahahahahaha this is hysterical

good luck trollihg the gold diggers

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
Derek Anthony.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 04:48:11 PM »
bahahahahahahaha this is hysterical

good luck trollihg the gold diggers

Just trying to give off a wealthy vibe for some no effort 9/10 pussy

It's still pretty costly lol

I got a fake Calvin Klein suit for 60 bucks the other day. Once the rolex comes in the mail I'll take the whole outfit for a night on the town and see how that goes.

The replica lambo is a work in progress. Still doing some research and figuring out the best way to make it happen.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »
I bought a real good looking fake Rolex on Canal Street in Manhatten and showed it to a good friend who is a real Rolex fan.

He said that it would be difficult to see the difference between the real and the fake if you stood  back five feet or more but any closer and you could tell that it was an obvious fake .

The most noticeable 'fake-ery' is the movement of the second hand. It moves in little but noticeable jerks on the fake Rolex but it moves with a clean sweep on the authentic Rolex.

But for the $45 price-tag ,... that jerkie moving second hand ain't no big thing.

And if you ever lose it, it's another 'nobig thing' ..... and if it 'breaks' I can just throw it away.

But it cost $300 to $400+ just to have your Rolex cleaned.