Author Topic: You can drink ALOT of beer without a headache if you consume alot of tomato  (Read 2182 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i usually have about 32 ounces of tomato a day thats probably only 300 calories if that, its easy to consume when your fat and weigh alot like me standing all day

so the other day i wanted to drink beer and work so i had a good 5 or 6 during 7 hours of work standing, i consumed alot of chopped tomato sodium free mixed with some regular pasta sauce with sodium

i had no headache felt fantastically buzzed no shitty after effect. yes that might not be alot of beer to you but it is to me because i start getting a buzz after 2 beers because my system is clean from being a vegetarian

the downside of beer is that i seem to require and extra hour of sleep. thats rather dissapointing trade off for a nice buzz. also i didnt workout that day either, i may could have worked out if i kept drinking beer but i just didnt want to put myself through even more beer drinking i was wanting to be more sober but atleast i didnt have a headache

but something about the tomato just revitalizes the whole system makes you impervious to toxins like alcohol

so realizing this benefit of tomato i consumed some extra strong coffee today and was extremely energized but not out of place feeling dizzy or panicky just high energy , i bet this is from consistent consumption of chopped tomato that healed my body

i had to quit coffee years ago because it would make me feel dizzy and feel like my whole rhythm was fucked up and then that i could faint. i definitly wont increase the coffee dosage because im not going to assume tomato was a cure all im still going to  be extremely precautious but this is a beautiful thing to discover no doubt i will never quit tomato drinking, buy the canned chopped tomato with no sodium it tastes the best!!!

all lifts were about 15-20 percent stronger from the caffiene , i knew long ago caffiene was definitly one of the sources of my success along with weed and heme iron and creatine but ill never smoke again that gives you grey hairs and heme-iron is bad in all sorts of ways
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I had some tomato in my omelet this morning. I've almost finished a fifth of Jack in the last two hours, I feel nothing. I'll just drink a few of those Bud Cheladas in the morning and be good to go.  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I've been frying sliced tomato in olive oil with garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.   Tastes awesome with eggs.

I just poured a triple Basil Hayden to go with the Walking Dead to test the theory.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not much of a beer drinker, but thanks anyway.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Not much of a beer drinker, but thanks anyway.

because you're a half pint?

couldn't help myself coach

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Thread making me crave a bloody Mary
O

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
so much for your diet

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Maybe thats because tomatos have a good amount of potassium?  About 2/3 of the potassium of a banana but with less calories/carbs.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=tomato
all drugs - TPPIIP

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
another quality public message from JF

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Thread making me crave a bloody Mary

how a about a cross-eyed Mary?