Author Topic: Victor Martinez 30.3. DRAMATIC change in 24 hours-no flat chest!  (Read 6967 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
i dont know what happened from the gym shoots where he looked like atrophied but on stage he looked pretty good!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Victor Martinez 30.3. DRAMATIC change in 24 hours-no flat chest!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 05:37:00 PM »
wow. His right pec looked real fucked up in the gym pics, what the fuck.
follow the arrows

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 05:39:29 PM »
The skin looks exactly the same to me. You can see the looseness in several places.

For a top pro, I'm not impressed with this physique, never was.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 06:12:19 PM »
Way past his prime. Another guy who had enormous potential but never lived up to his hype.

Dtank76

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
looked to me more like he was just cramping up in the gym pics

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 06:19:54 PM »
It's going to take him about 2 years to get back to top shape and form his physique is way down from his time locked up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
I already told you ding dongs it was him being flat from diuretics and now he filled out there is no loose skin like there was, lol at Van B saying it looks the same, NOT. ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
yep, dehydrated.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
so...he reads getbig  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
I already told you ding dongs it was him being flat from diuretics and now he filled out there is no loose skin like there was, lol at Van B saying it looks the same, NOT. ;)

Look at the first ab-thigh pic. That is sagging old man
skin on his lower abs and intercostal area. His skin has
changed due to age, period.

The only thing that changed between the pics is lighting
abd Vic's color.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
wow. His right pec looked real fucked up in the gym pics, what the fuck.

Angle of the pic and setting, nothing else.

Are you guys saying he diuresed with Lasix, went flat, then
filled back out with water for this guest posing.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 07:21:04 PM »
palumboism setting in...  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 07:34:51 PM »

abd Vic's color.
Everyone skin ages and looks different, that is a no brainer and yes his lower abs have a little age look, but make no mistake about it that the OP in the other thread was not reffering to that, he was specifically referring to his lower chest showing skin fold and his lower abs showing skin fold and now he was the first to admit it is not the same anymore, him and everyone else on this thread can see that the skin fold is no longer there since he filled it out (his muscles) so obviously the skin fold was caused by dehydration and flatness from diuretics, plain and simple.

Every poster here in this thread is an awe how different his physique looks  in just a few hours difference so you saying that only the lighting changed and he looked the same is total BS, you are the only one saying this. Also he is not as dry anymore either he lost striations and blurred out a bit, the only thing striated is the chest which is always the last thing to lose it's dryness in bodybuilding.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
That's a guest posing, right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 07:41:27 PM »
Angle of the pic and setting, nothing else.

Are you guys saying he diuresed with Lasix, went flat, then
filled back out with water for this guest posing.

Bro when you take diuretics miscalculations can be made big time as the amount of food you eat plays a dramatic role in the potency of the diuretic so if he has been travelling and not eating that much and took some diuretics to dry up for his appearance, it may have had a harder effect on him then expected so when this happens the only thing to do is down water or you risk your safety, which showed since he blurred out from the gym pics to the stage pics although now his muscles look normal, I would expect someone of your knowledge to know this TBH.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »

abd Vic's color.
in the video he looked better and considering how much time before ny pro he will be even sharper,,i was never a huge fan of vics ,i think he looked great when he turned pro,,and at least he got some leg size back from when he turned pro he had great legs,,i think he's being written of as an 'old'man a bit too soon especially with what chemicals at these guys arsenal to correct'old'man itis...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 08:16:48 PM »
He looks pretty good what's his bf levels here?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 08:22:00 PM »
he looks old

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
Everyone skin ages and looks different, that is a no brainer and yes his lower abs have a little age look, but make no mistake about it that the OP in the other thread was not reffering to that, he was specifically referring to his lower chest showing skin fold and his lower abs showing skin fold

The chest folds don't occur in younger bodybuilders, doesn't matter how many diuretics they take.
While a diuretic might make it worse looking in these aging guys it just doesn't look like that in young bodybuilders.

In none of these pics is Vic in a pose/light where folds in the pecs would be visible anyway. transport him to the previous location ffrom the stage and the folds would be there, maybe slightly tighter skin.

I could show examples of dozens and dozens of bodybuilders who got these folds at a certain average age.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
Everyone skin ages and looks different, that is a no brainer and yes his lower abs have a little age look, but make no mistake about it that the OP in the other thread was not reffering to that, he was specifically referring to his lower chest showing skin fold and his lower abs showing skin fold and now he was the first to admit it is not the same anymore, him and everyone else on this thread can see that the skin fold is no longer there since he filled it out (his muscles) so obviously the skin fold was caused by dehydration and flatness from diuretics, plain and simple.

Every poster here in this thread is an awe how different his physique looks  in just a few hours difference so you saying that only the lighting changed and he looked the same is total BS, you are the only one saying this. Also he is not as dry anymore either he lost striations and blurred out a bit, the only thing striated is the chest which is always the last thing to lose it's dryness in bodybuilding.
Yes i did a thread saying VICTOR is atrophied...loosen chest and lower abs (but his lower abs was almost always that way,some loosen skin you can see even in this pic 10 years ago when he won the NOC)
and another thing i have to say-you have to relax,you called me some bodybuilidng hater...no my friend,am just reading the internet,see the posts,see this and that and i repost what i see!it`s not that i invented some things for example saying about ronnie kids,even his ex gf ALTI said he probably have 10 more kids over the world...so calm down this is just a gossip bb forum nothing else!i admit he looks better here and you were right,what can i say i never used diuretics and you did-ok you know it!i just train and like beeing in shape,do diets thats it!and am a fan of bodybuilding,not that am seeing JAY and am going to scream JAY JAY no no,but i like that lifestyle of healthy eating,training...never used aas,never will!just like beeing fit!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 10:06:58 PM »
Yes i did a thread saying VICTOR is atrophied...loosen chest and lower abs (but his lower abs was almost always that way,some loosen skin you can see even in this pic 10 years ago when he won the NOC)
and another thing i have to say-you have to relax,you called me some bodybuilidng hater...no my friend,am just reading the internet,see the posts,see this and that and i repost what i see!it`s not that i invented some things for example saying about ronnie kids,even his ex gf ALTI said he probably have 10 more kids over the world...so calm down this is just a gossip bb forum nothing else!i admit he looks better here and you were right,what can i say i never used diuretics and you did-ok you know it!i just train and like beeing in shape,do diets thats it!and am a fan of bodybuilding,not that am seeing JAY and am going to scream JAY JAY no no,but i like that lifestyle of healthy eating,training...never used aas,never will!just like beeing fit!
Well I am a man and can swallow my pride if necessary so in this case i will take back my ignorant comments about what I said to you, and even apologize. Now I invite gossip and even partake in it at the expense of bodybuilders if they deserve it but when a bodybuilder is just being himself and gets thrown under the bus by the haters I will stand up for them as I am a bodybuilder at heart and this is the sport I love even though it is a bit goofy at times.

So you are right in the sense that today's attack from me to you was not deserved or warrented but I only reacted this way cause I still had a grudge against you over what you said about Phil Heath's wife a few weeks ago cause that was not cool at all. Anyhow I will let go of my grudge as I see you can be reasonable when you want to be as you demonstated above.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 10:19:19 PM »
The skin looks exactly the same to me. You can see the looseness in several places.

x2 on all of this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 10:27:27 PM »
The chest folds don't occur in younger bodybuilders, doesn't matter how many diuretics they take.
While a diuretic might make it worse looking in these aging guys it just doesn't look like that in young bodybuilders.

In none of these pics is Vic in a pose/light where folds in the pecs would be visible anyway. transport him to the previous location ffrom the stage and the folds would be there, maybe slightly tighter skin.

I could show examples of dozens and dozens of bodybuilders who got these folds at a certain average age.

WOW, thank you for using Titus as an example cause I swear to God and I do not lie about things like this but i had a conversation with Titus at the 2001 Toronto pro and Kamali was there too. I asked him about drawing out water and and asked him why he seemed more ripped as an amateur then a pro. I was shameless and stupid asking pros about everything as a 19 year old kid obsessed with bodybuilding ;D

And Titus said this; he said after turning pro he gained 30lb of muscle rapidly (actually after his jail time) causing him to get severe gyno then he said as a result he got surgery to remove it and when he did this his lower chest lost a lot of size so it is hard to fill out cause they cut out a lot hence the loose skin. Now he said he used to take diuretics and that is why in his amateur years he had striated triceps and sick hams. He went on to say he toned down the diuretics cause they cause his lower chest to sag and he had skin fold so he had to compromise this issue a bit at the expense of drawing out water.

So the example you chose is again due to water depleting and not aging, Titus always had that skin fold in his chest even when he was young.

Also you saying that you can show me dozens of bodybuilders with skin fold from aging, well guess what? SO CAN I, of course skin folds happen when you age, I agree with you 100%. Now when I first saw Victor's pic I knew for a fact is was from over doing diuretic cause he looked dry as fuck every, and he even had ''epic lean face'' and Vic is known as ''chip mock chicks'  not epic lean face so you everything was indicating dehydration and flatness and cramping from diuretics not aging in this particular case.

I got skin fold from over doing diuretics every time under the armbits but good thing it is not a noticeable spot on the body but bodybuilder get loose skin from over using diuretics all the time even 19 year olds.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 05:15:04 AM »

what he said