Author Topic: The real meaning of Easter  (Read 4876 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
The real meaning of Easter
« on: March 31, 2013, 07:32:34 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The real meaning of Easter
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »
Those motherfucking babylonians. I have been living a lie all of these years. Whats next? Christmas?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 08:47:32 PM »
yes, xstianity adapted that one.

xmas too, that existed before.

who cares
Christians should. Many of them are too stupid to connect the dots.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 08:53:22 PM »
nah, best not to think too far into it,imo.

there can only be one god,so all religions god figure is really the same guy.

he just speaks to us from different books.

something like that.i mean,surely one cant claim "my god is better than mine".

i seen a poster once it said "god is a black lesbian" ;D
Hi Gh15!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 09:14:03 PM »
yes, xstianity adapted that one.

xmas too, that existed before.

who cares
The real creator is a female - bless it be, lets light some incense  go smoke some weed and munch out on choc eggs as the goddess intended  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »

We, i.e., Christians, "get it".  You think we are unaware that many of the so-called holidays, aka "holy days" were merged with what were considered pagan holy days in order to better assimilate new believers?  I have known this since childhood, but I suppose it was "new" to you ergo you thought it clever to post it as a supposed affront to followers of Jesus. 

Lame.

To be honest I don't care and in all honesty neither should you.  You choose not to believe in Christ?  I could care less. I'm not here to make  you "wear shoes". 

To make this "bodybuilding" related, did you realize that the ancient strongman Milo is often called the "Father of progressive weight training".  And  you probably thought it was Joe Weider.

Thanks again for revealing that which is common knowledge.  By the way, "Ishtar" is also a crappy film starring Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman.  Common knowledge, but since being common is par here, I thought I would continue the fashion started by this dross thread.

And for believers in Jesus, Easter is a celebration of His resurrection. 

But you, you think that since the name is derived from "Ishtar" and some fertility/priapic celebratory BS must surely think (common) that it was about your "erection".  Sheesh.  Common.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 09:54:46 PM »
We, i.e., Christians, "get it".  You think we are unaware that many of the so-called holidays, aka "holy days" were merged with what were considered pagan holy days in order to better assimilate new believers?  I have known this since childhood, but I suppose it was "new" to you ergo you thought it clever to post it as a supposed affront to followers of Jesus. 

Lame.

To be honest I don't care and in all honesty neither should you.  You choose not to believe in Christ?  I could care less. I'm not here to make  you "wear shoes". 

To make this "bodybuilding" related, did you realize that the ancient strongman Milo is often called the "Father of progressive weight training".  And  you probably thought it was Joe Weider.

Thanks again for revealing that which is common knowledge.  By the way, "Ishtar" is also a crappy film starring Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman.  Common knowledge, but since being common is par here, I thought I would continue the fashion started by this dross thread.

But you, you think that since the name is derived from "Ishtar" and some fertility/priapic celebratory BS must surely think (common) that it was about your "erection".  Sheesh.  Common.

Seems quite a sensitive topic for you ?  ???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 09:57:51 PM »

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
nah, best not to think too far into it,imo.

there can only be one god,so all religions god figure is really the same guy.

he just speaks to us from different books.

something like that.i mean,surely one cant claim "my god is better than mine".

i seen a poster once it said "god is a black lesbian" ;D

this is exactly what Islam teaches.  God is one, he dosent have a son/mother or any of that polytheism 3 in 1/1 in 3 nonense. No one knows what he looks like. All power belongs to him(controls weather...ect). very simple.

also he does indeed speak to humans from diffrent books, hence again why muslims believe in the Torah and the Bible and Quran

people need to STOP looking at muslims and start looking at the religon itself.

on a said note: Pagan holidays are all thoughout christianty because the christianty today isnt even close to what Jesus(pbuh) taught.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
Seems quite a sensitive topic for you ?  ???
No.  Not really.  I just felt like putting your words in perspective and provided a fairly good rebuttal.  You knew what  you were doing but did not expect a well thought out and fairly humorous/cutting response such as mine.  Your words cannot harm me and neither can mine harm  you. 

I simply rebuked your silliness with what I know to be true regarding your statements.  Christians, as well as Atheists are well aware of what you stated and it is true to an extent with the caveat that we do not celebrate vaginas and penises.    Instead we celebrate what we hold to be the fulfillment of the promise of Jesus.

Which is more worthy of mankind is I suppose, up to the individual.  For the record I do not celebrate the fat guy with the sleigh at Christmas.  I have no real clue as to the exact date of the birth of the Christ but accept that it is celebrated as the 25th of December.  I do not give nor receive presents.  I already have that which I need and for that I give thanks.

Have a good evening!

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »

Lame.

"for believers in Jesus, Easter is a celebration of His resurrection" lol how does this work? it is CLEARLY PROVEN tO BE PAGAN. same with CHRISTMANS, VALINTINES DAY, HALLOWEEN. how can you honestly sleep at night knowing you purposely follow a lie, theres a few hardcore chistians out there who refuse to celebrate ANY of these holidays! which means there is some truth to the pagan claims .

its just like the TEN COMMANDMENTS which are violated OVER AND OVER, lol.

christianty today is based on nothing but falsehood.

Im out before this becomes a 100 pg thread.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 10:09:45 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 10:12:15 PM »
"for believers in Jesus, Easter is a celebration of His resurrection" lol how does this work? it is CLEARLY PROVEN tO BE PAGAN. same with CHRISTMANS, VALINTINES DAY, HALLOWEEN. how can you honestly sleep at night knowing you purposely follow a lie, theres a few hardcore chistians out there who refuse to celebrate ANY of these holidays! which means there is some truth to the pagan claims .

its just like the TEN COMMANDMENTS which are violated OVER AND OVER, lol.

christianty today is based on nothing but falsehood.

Im out before this becomes a 100 pg thread.

Oh lawdy but you are a silly little muslim.  Pussy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 10:16:53 PM »
No.  Not really.  I just felt like putting your words in perspective and provided a fairly good rebuttal.  You knew what  you were doing but did not expect a well thought out and fairly humorous/cutting response such as mine.  Your words cannot harm me and neither can mine harm  you.  

I simply rebuked your silliness with what I know to be true regarding your statements.  Christians, as well as Atheists are well aware of what you stated and it is true to an extent with the caveat that we do not celebrate vaginas and penises.    Instead we celebrate what we hold to be the fulfillment of the promise of Jesus.

Which is more worthy of mankind is I suppose, up to the individual.  For the record I do not celebrate the fat guy with the sleigh at Christmas.  I have no real clue as to the exact date of the birth of the Christ but accept that it is celebrated as the 25th of December.  I do not give nor receive presents.  I already have that which I need and for that I give thanks.

Have a good evening!

Well thought out ? We could go deep into how all of the Christian Holidays were put in place to wipe away Pagan beliefs - Christianity was based on being barbaric and has it's roots deep in being greedy and controlling with fear - they wanted to take over the world so made up these dates and if you didn't follow you were destroyed.

It is "Easter" and what I posted was fact, so it is a point of interest, being the time of year it is  - so was offering it up as there maybe others that did not know this - I don't really have any form of belief either and think all they are good for are fairy tales but know Christianity is fraudulent and about control - that's not to say your average Christian is like this  :)

You to have a good evening and Happy Ishtar  :D

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »
Oh lawdy but you are a silly little muslim.  Pussy.

haha typical response! well my friend even though you hate me, i still consider you a brother in humanity  :). its a shame you have such bitter feelings.

There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger, thats the truth, which cannot be proven wrong.

take care.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 10:20:24 PM »
Any muslims wanna throw hands with a roman catholic?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »
Any muslims wanna throw hands with a roman catholic?
Do you wear Roman Sandals ?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:04 PM »
I didn't know that.  Always meant to find out what the deal was with eggs & rabbits.  Cheers.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »
Do you wear Roman Sandals ?

I don't have many other options  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 10:31:19 PM »
I didn't know that.  Always meant to find out what the deal was with eggs & rabbits.  Cheers.
See , a deed well done  :D

I don't have many other options  :-\
Just make sure you use good quality nail polishes then brah - no homo  ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 10:33:07 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 10:36:01 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »
The more you learn about christianity the more despicable it seems.

Who are the pagans that started celebrating easter? Like, what people? Region?

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 02:09:51 AM »
if you study religion there is no such thing as "christianity"

jesus was a jew and followed jewish practices