Author Topic: Best countries to emigrate to  (Read 8601 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Best countries to emigrate to
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 03:24:41 AM »
Grecce, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, Italy...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 03:26:33 AM »
Oh cmon. Easy. Go to New Zealand. Pretty there and they all talk like you.

The girls here are ugly, but they will suck dick on the first date.
P

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 06:25:19 AM »

Sweden

8)

Women are great, weather is horrendous

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 06:28:26 AM »
Since South Africa is becoming a shit hole, I was wondering what are some countries that are good to emigrate to that:

1) Are safe
czech
slovakia
poland
2) Are not too expensive
as above
3) Have good job opportunities
depends what you do, but a lot of multinationals are setting up there. You wont get a good salary on a global scale, but for the local economy they pay 3-4 times the average, thus you have a good standard of living.
4) Where tax money goes to good use
Does this happen anywhere?  ;D

And please give reasons why its a good move...
Women are not bad either.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 06:32:29 AM »
Women are great, weather is horrendous
just like everywhere RICH WOMEN of higher social classes are good looking... Because they have time to care about themselves...as simple as that, and are crossbreed btweetween rich, good looking high society alpha males and females.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 06:37:24 AM »
just like everywhere RICH WOMEN of higher social classes are good looking... Because they have time to care about themselves...as simple as that, and are crossbreed btweetween rich, good looking high society alpha males and females.

Well I would truly like to agree with you, but I wouldnt say "just like everywhere" I mean comparing for example take the UK, weather is horrendous and so are the women ;D

Comparing Stockholm to London, I was blown away by the huge number of home grown female talent, vs London where all the good ones are foreign imports.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 09:19:05 AM »
Well I would truly like to agree with you, but I wouldnt say "just like everywhere" I mean comparing for example take the UK, weather is horrendous and so are the women ;D

Comparing Stockholm to London, I was blown away by the huge number of home grown female talent, vs London where all the good ones are foreign imports.

As a long time resident of London .... when you're right you're right. Obviously you'll come across decent home-cooked talent, but for the most part it's pretty fucking grim. Weather and women. Especially the shit weather. Women you can always nail the foreign birds so it's not too much of a panic. But this fucking weather will get to anyone eventually. Yesterday around 4pm the sun came out for the first time in weeks. I went outside right away. It was 4 Celsius (about 39F) but I went outside. Walked up to my local park and just stood there with all the other pale zombies, face towards the sun and eyes closed. Looked like a scene out of Left 4 Dead, if you know what I'm talking about. Done this for a good 30min before an icy wind reared up. But it's all we get during this horrendous winter months.

Stay far away from London my SA friend. Go somewhere where the sun shines.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 09:37:52 AM »
cost of living in norway is mental

seriously - compared to the UK its about 30-50% more expensive for everything

The wages are far higher also- especially for people with little education. Health care is free. College, all kinds of schools are free. Women get a year off with full pay when getting a child. etc...

Norway has a lousy climate, is expensive but it's easy to get a job and your family will live a safe life.

NN

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
The wages are far higher also- especially for people with little education. Health care is free. College, all kinds of schools are free. Women get a year off with full pay when getting a child. etc...

Norway has a lousy climate, is expensive but it's easy to get a job and your family will live a safe life.

NN

that's good enough.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 10:33:41 AM »

NN

But you need to speak Norwegian to get these jobs. Believe me, I've looked. Want to move to Bergen but it's tough finding a good position if you don't have the language

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »
As a long time resident of London .... when you're right you're right. Obviously you'll come across decent home-cooked talent, but for the most part it's pretty fucking grim. Weather and women. Especially the shit weather. Women you can always nail the foreign birds so it's not too much of a panic. But this fucking weather will get to anyone eventually. Yesterday around 4pm the sun came out for the first time in weeks. I went outside right away. It was 4 Celsius (about 39F) but I went outside. Walked up to my local park and just stood there with all the other pale zombies, face towards the sun and eyes closed. Looked like a scene out of Left 4 Dead, if you know what I'm talking about. Done this for a good 30min before an icy wind reared up. But it's all we get during this horrendous winter months.

Stay far away from London my SA friend. Go somewhere where the sun shines.

It's been sunny all day today you moaning git :)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 10:50:36 AM »
London actually gets less rain than where I live (Cleveland) on an annual basis.  Yeah, cloudy a lot but as you know the weather shifts pretty quickly.  When I was there you'd often have rain, clouds and sun in the same day, obviously more March-October.  Here, when it rains its mainly rainy and cloudy all day.
Southern England and Ireland is better than regions inland and to the north.