Author Topic: This is going to be the first bike I am going to buy in a few month  (Read 7367 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: This is going to be the first bike I am going to buy in a few month
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
The motorcycle gangs of the 1960's consisted almost entirely of WWII veterans that defeated Nazi Germany.

You're being very foolish in this thread.  It's Okay when you make a statement by displaying a Swastika, but not when the actual veterans of war that defeated Nazism do it.

Would you have fought for the United States or Germany?  Serious question.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 03:47:05 PM »
Would you have fought for the United States or Germany?  Serious question.

Fuck off

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 03:48:25 PM »
Fuck off
Why won`t you answer the question?   ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 03:51:38 PM »
Why won`t you answer the question?   ???

I would have fought for the United States, if you thought otherwise based on an artistic statement you're a fool.

My grandfather drove an M18 Hellcat Tank across Europe, responsible for the deaths of dozens of Nazis.  He also patrolled the streets of Nuremberg during the trials.  My great uncle was associated with the OSS.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
I would have fought for the United States, if you thought otherwise based on an artistic statement you're a fool.

My grandfather drove an M18 Hellcat Tank across Europe.  My great uncle was associated with the OSS.

They blasted the weak Nazis to pieces which is what they deserved. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
Do returning vets from Iraq and Afghanistan put symbols of Islam and the Taliban on their bikes and wear black masks when they ride their bikes?  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 03:59:55 PM »
Do returning vets from Iraq and Afghanistan put symbols of Islam and the Taliban on their bikes and wear black masks when they ride their bikes?  ???

The son of people of the Jewish faith whose been photographed in a Swastika tshirt has no place questioning anyone on the subject.

This is almost comical TA... 

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 04:05:03 PM »
I wasn`t making any statement other than that Nazi`s are the pure definition of evil-hence it being a Halloween costume and it was for a College party where the theme was Evil.

How many WWII veterans are riding around with that on bikes these days?  ???  

Adonis owning as usual. Fact is Stark wouldnt dream of pulling up to work with Nazi emblems on his new bike. All intenet.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
The son of people of the Jewish faith whose been photographed in a Swastika tshirt has no place questioning anyone on the subject.

This is almost comical TA... 
Kind of like Mel Brooks, Springtime for Hitler.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »
 :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 04:14:35 PM »
ROFLMAO

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
I just rode my Yamaha 1100. Freedom in the open air combined with power and speed is very nice gets you away from the normal world no cells, no texts, no stress.
be careful bro
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 04:17:57 PM »
Hitler getting Pwned TWICE by Darth Vader.  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »
Its true.  These morons go around with this stuff on their motorcycles and pretend to be "americans" when the Nazis were the United States mortal enemy.  It would be akin to joining Al-Quaeda and putting a Koran and Death to America on your motorcycle.  There really is no difference.  The Nazis wanted to invade the United States and came close off the coast of North Carolina (they were blown to bits), but they wanted a way in and would have waged a land war if they could have.

Ive always wondered that. I would see pictures of people at klan rallies or skin heads with the swastika right next to the American and thing "does this guy know history?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »
Ive always wondered that. I would see pictures of people at klan rallies or skin heads with the swastika right next to the American and thing "does this guy know history?
Exactly.  They are dumb as bricks, trash.  Whats even more amusing is when they try to get away with using Confederate iconography and Nazi not realizing the Confederate Secretary of War, Confederate Secretary of State, Confederate Attorney General was Jewish, Judah P. Benjamin.  Also, more than 10,000 jews fought for the Confederacy which included Colonels, Majors and Generals.

These people are morons of the highest order.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »
The City of Ft. Myers Florida is named after a Jewish Confederate Officer- Col. Abraham Myers,  Quartermaster General of the Confederate States Army.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2013, 04:40:14 PM »
Exactly.  They are dumb as bricks, trash.  Whats even more amusing is when they try to get away with using Confederate iconography and Nazi not realizing the Confederate Secretary of War, Confederate Secretary of State, Confederate Attorney General was Jewish, Judah P. Benjamin.

These people are morons of the highest order.

I was at the gym 2 months ago and a guy had a shirt on that said "rebels" and we were talking and i asked him if he went to Old Miss.. He said no.. Then he said "yeah this is a crappy shirt to wear" i told him he was wrong and the shirt was fine. The Confederate states werent what we learned in high school. Back then, the US was very young and you were still more Loyal to your STATE than the Union. We werent as nationalized as we are now. Now slavery had its elements in the Civil War but it was more based on states rights. And to take it a step further, im going to offend a lot of people, but my favorite heros of the Civil war are Sherman (who was racist) and Robert E Lee. (who wasnt racist and actually opposed slavery) as per what ive reserched. He was a moral man of the highest order and a pure gentleman. Most of the southerners that died in the war were poor and not slave owners. When one was asked why he was fighting he replied "im fightin yall coz yall down here"

Now thats totally different than openely rooting for a foreign country and people that might have killed your grandfather... thats insane to me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
be careful bro
Been riding bikes since I was 10 years old, my dad was into them, Now I got two from him since he died. I have to keep the yamaha 1100 running but dangerous they are but on one the feeling is no one can get you for stress related shit hence freedom from the world.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »
I was at the gym 2 months ago and a guy had a shirt on that said "rebels" and we were talking and i asked him if he went to Old Miss.. He said no.. Then he said "yeah this is a crappy shirt to wear" i told him he was wrong and the shirt was fine. The Confederate states werent what we learned in high school. Back then, the US was very young and you were still more Loyal to your STATE than the Union. We werent as nationalized as we are now. Now slavery had its elements in the Civil War but it was more based on states rights. And to take it a step further, im going to offend a lot of people, but my favorite heros of the Civil war are Sherman (who was racist) and Robert E Lee. (who wasnt racist and actually opposed slavery) as per what ive reserched. He was a moral man of the highest order and a pure gentleman. Most of the southerners that died in the war were poor and not slave owners. When one was asked why he was fighting he replied "im fightin yall coz yall down here"

Now thats totally different than openely rooting for a foreign country and people that might have killed your grandfather... thats insane to me.
Exactly.  Also as you know, there were many wealthy blacks in the South and none really in the North. Many fought for the Confederacy and were given full payment whereas blacks in the North fighting for the Union did not.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2013, 09:42:55 PM »
I was seriously considering to put this on my bike lol. it wouldn't be against the law in ireland but who needs the trouble.

why would it be against the law to put a fat redneck on your bike?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 01:30:23 AM »
What most people who are not interested in bikes or the "lifestyle" of a biker don't understand is that the Iron cross the Swastika even the SS sign is not being displayed on bikes to associate yourself with the third Reich and their ideology but is rather a big fat fuck you sign to society.
There are very few MC's out there that you could call nationalistic, one would be "Die Schwarze Schar" before a Skinhead club called "Werwolf" now a 1% back patch MC with close links to other more prominent 1%'er biker MC's. The hells Angels don't allow black people to join their MC but I don't think they are very racial orientated otherwise.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 01:43:59 AM »
The Iron Cross (not to be confused with the swastika) is a very old, classic German emblem from before there were Nazis.

Same with Wagnerian music, dramatic, dynamic, at times loud and thumpy (rather like a classic 911)...but nothing to do with Nazis.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 01:49:07 AM »
The Iron Cross (not to be confused with the swastika) is a very old, classic German emblem from before there were Nazis.

Same with Wagnerian music, dramatic, dynamic, at times loud and thumpy (rather like a classic 911)...but nothing to do with Nazis.

yeah, but you see... I agree with you the problem is that a lot of these "old" symbols have been abused by the third Reich and there is no way that you will or should change the mind of my fellow German citizens that the swastika for excample is just a sign, that the sign as such is not evil or symbolized evil but that the asshole who uses this symbol to advertise his personal political view of the world is the real problem. Its the same with words, take nigger for example, there is nothing wrong with the word nigger, its the context the word is being use with.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »
Exactly.  Also as you know, there were many wealthy blacks in the South and none really in the North. Many fought for the Confederacy and were given full payment whereas blacks in the North fighting for the Union did not.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Lets not even talk about the actual rich slave owners who were blacks themselves ;)