Author Topic: Does anyone else get this (the dumb things people say)  (Read 4451 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Does anyone else get this (the dumb things people say)
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 11:36:33 PM »

So you admitted that you're a user and finally told the truth?

:D :D :D

i miss the gh15 days when mesmorph was one of the most incessantly ridiculed guys on the board

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 12:31:56 AM »
I get the "but i bet you can't run 5miles" shit talk a lot, so i started running and now i love the look on people's faces when i say "yes i can. btw what's YOUR best time?" usually they stop talking to me AHAHAHAHHAHA

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 12:38:13 AM »
I personally find the dumbest ever to be the type of guys who come here claiming natural while it's oh so obvious that they know their way around their ass with a needle  ;D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 12:44:33 AM »
No I do not become a monster for people to look at me in public, sorry you are dead wrong, in fact I am often embarrassed and like spending a fraction of my year small or smaller.

I do not mind other people that lift look and take interest and people at the gym but normal people looking at me fucken sucks. And I sure as hell will not flex when a stranger asks me too in public.

I love to lift, I love bodybuilding and hopefully can jump on stage again but public attention fucken blows.
I agree with this completely.. sometimes you want to be left alone and completely unnoticed. I pretty much refuse to wear "tight shirts" out in public.. ESPECIALLY if I am out at a bar/club

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »
I agree with this completely.. sometimes you want to be left alone and completely unnoticed. I pretty much refuse to wear "tight shirts" out in public.. ESPECIALLY if I am out at a bar/club

What's your best lifts Matty stud?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 01:23:48 PM »

So you admitted that you're a user and finally told the truth?

wow you too....
ive never used drugs and i never will....
its just that simple
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 01:26:29 PM »
:D :D :D

i miss the gh15 days when mesmorph was one of the most incessantly ridiculed guys on the board

i can never be ridiculed... because this is just a forum an internet board.....
sometimes i think you guys forget that.... i come here to talk training mainly .. and to keep up with bbing..... thats it..
I can never be ridiculed... or feelridiculed, because i live in the real world
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 01:29:41 PM »
I get the "but i bet you can't run 5miles" shit talk a lot, so i started running and now i love the look on people's faces when i say "yes i can. btw what's YOUR best time?" usually they stop talking to me AHAHAHAHHAHA

;D ;D
choice is an illusion

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 01:31:59 PM »
You must be HUGE mesmo!!!!!!!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 01:35:18 PM »
Im muscular yes..
choice is an illusion

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 02:07:44 PM »
Meso is one of the good ones here, lay off him  >:( How much you benching now mes? I remember you said you got a double or triple with 4 plates?
follow the arrows

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 02:45:55 PM »
I find people say the dumbest things when they see someone who is big and muscular aside from the usual :
how big are your arms?
how much do you bench?
what do you take?

I find people try to take you out of your field so they think they can "best" you for what reason i don't know must be an ego thing.

I was in a fitness studio doing some paperwork not long ago, while there a former british champion in his 50's was trianing a client.  Soon as i walked in he started the usual, arms and drugs talk, I set him straight about the drugs talk (something I find very rude) he shut up and went back to training his client.  He then came out with "i bet you couldnt run 5 miles... ??? ??? ??? at this point i just ignored him.

it made me think though, how come i never walked up to him when i walked in and asked him if he could bench 400+ or deadlift 600????

or row 350
 ??? ??? ???

anyone else get people like this...

so you re whining on the internets because someone made fun of your obvious steroid use? what kind of pussy are you. He prolly sensed your weakness , and exposed it. you want the attention, deal with it, bitch.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »
With pathological lying must come some degree of deep reaching insecurity.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 03:13:50 PM »
so you re whining on the internets because someone made fun of your obvious steroid use? what kind of pussy are you. He prolly sensed your weakness , and exposed it. you want the attention, deal with it, bitch.
lmao at uberman always perceiving things in a negavative way, what a grumpy miserable prick, real sad.

This is a good thread and I understand uberman can not relate to it cause he has never been muscular in his entire life but the rest of us that have know exactly what mes78 is talking about and it is not the bulk of attention that necessarily bothers us but rather 10-20% of the people that have something ignorant or stupid to say and we do deal with it but does not mean we can not discuss it on a gossip part of A BODYBUILDING FORUM, YOU DEAL WITH IT, THAT WE ARE DISCUSSING IT, BITCH  :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 03:30:58 PM »
lmao at uberman always perceiving things in a negavative way, what a grumpy miserable prick, real sad.

This is a good thread and I understand uberman can not relate to it cause he has never been muscular in his entire life but the rest of us that have know exactly what mes78 is talking about and it is not the bulk of attention that necessarily bothers us but rather 10-20% of the people that have something ignorant or stupid to say and we do deal with it but does not mean we can not discuss it on a gossip part of A BODYBUILDING FORUM, YOU DEAL WITH IT, THAT WE ARE DISCUSSING IT, BITCH  :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

yup... spot on..
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »
i can never be ridiculed... because this is just a forum an internet board.....
sometimes i think you guys forget that.... i come here to talk training mainly .. and to keep up with bbing..... thats it..
I can never be ridiculed... or feelridiculed, because i live in the real world

LOL, it's always been clear you're not the brightest banana on the tree, thanks to many posts like this one.

You can't be ridiculed?  Of course you can, plenty of people ridicule you all the time.  You mean you don't feel any shame when people do so... well, that comes with the territory of pathological lying.  Anyway, two points:

1.  Obviously you do feel something when people talk accuse you of lying, since seemingly half your posts contain nothing but whining about "false accusations" and moaning about "proof".

2.  If negative comments can't affect you "because this is just a message board", then positive ones can't either.  And yet you gladly "team up" with those who agree with you.  ::) If you don't take people seriously "because this is just a message board", then why do you bother asking for training advice?

tbh, i couldn't care less if you really were natural.  in fact, that would actually be even more pathetic... moping around in the background year after year, starting dumbass "training threads" full of questions even a 16 year old twink wouldnt bother asking, all the while melting down like a little bitch every time someone accuses you of juicing, lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
I find people say the dumbest things when they see someone who is big and muscular aside from the usual :
how big are your arms?
how much do you bench?
what do you take?

I find people try to take you out of your field so they think they can "best" you for what reason i don't know must be an ego thing.

I was in a fitness studio doing some paperwork not long ago, while there a former british champion in his 50's was trianing a client.  Soon as i walked in he started the usual, arms and drugs talk, I set him straight about the drugs talk (something I find very rude) he shut up and went back to training his client.  He then came out with "i bet you couldnt run 5 miles... ??? ??? ??? at this point i just ignored him.

it made me think though, how come i never walked up to him when i walked in and asked him if he could bench 400+ or deadlift 600????

or row 350
 ??? ??? ???

anyone else get people like this...

meso could you run 5 miles bro? instead of getting mad like you obviously are you shouldve just trolled him over bro.
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
meso could you run 5 miles bro? instead of getting mad like you obviously are you shouldve just trolled him over bro.

I never got mad....  ;D
johnny can you run 50 miles....
or a better question would be.. why would I care what some random male can or cannot do?
choice is an illusion

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »
They feel threatened, thus the comments, trying to make them feel superior in some way "bet you couldn't run 5 miles.." etc

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »
LOL, it's always been clear you're not the brightest banana on the tree, thanks to many posts like this one.

You can't be ridiculed?  Of course you can, plenty of people ridicule you all the time.  You mean you don't feel any shame when people do so... well, that comes with the territory of pathological lying.  Anyway, two points:

1.  Obviously you do feel something when people talk accuse you of lying, since seemingly half your posts contain nothing but whining about "false accusations" and moaning about "proof".

2.  If negative comments can't affect you "because this is just a message board", then positive ones can't either.  And yet you gladly "team up" with those who agree with you.  ::) If you don't take people seriously "because this is just a message board", then why do you bother asking for training advice?

tbh, i couldn't care less if you really were natural.  in fact, that would actually be even more pathetic... moping around in the background year after year, starting dumbass "training threads" full of questions even a 16 year old twink wouldnt bother asking, all the while melting down like a little bitch every time someone accuses you of juicing, lol.

I take my training very serious the few people who know me personally here  or in real life know that...
outside of that...the whole who is natural... who is not nonsense.. i dont
you will never hear me asking any guy if he's natural or not because:

1.i dont care i only care about what i can control... and that is my body
2. it admits inferiority when people melt all over anyone who has a decent physique and straight away fires accusations...

so yes i will be forever asking training questions... because that is how i built my physique and how I improve....nothing else....
the fact that you remember threads i start says a lot... i dont even know who you are or remember you... :-\
 :-\
meso

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 04:56:58 PM »
They feel threatened, thus the comments, trying to make them feel superior in some way "bet you couldn't run 5 miles.." etc

i hear what you're saying but that is pathetic to just look at someone and feel that way
that's seems like a female trait.... you know when women see other women and just hate on them without knowing them....
kinda pathetic..
its kind of in the same vane as fitness videos like insanity ..p90.. people always say stuff like not even those bg muscular guys can do this
but you will never see a bodybuilding video with a bodybuilder or lifter saying well the guy from p90 or insanity cant bench 500lb...
i just find it all funny really
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 05:05:44 PM »
you don't remember who i am because your brain is the size of a peanut

"continue making improvements" ::)

please, SHOW me the improvements you made by incorporating monster sets, twisting wrists out on rope pulldowns, alternating rest-pause and drop sets, or any other of the other utterly worthless, hair-brained techniques you used.  before and after pictures, measurements, anything.  i won't hold my breath! ::)

"i only care about what i can control... and that is my body" LOL the stupidity of this statement is so staggering, it's pointless even going into it...

it's obvious these remarks and accusations get to you, that's why you come on getbig to talk denigrate these people behind their backs, when in real life you don't say shit.  and of course you miss the irony when half the people in this thread aren't "on your side" after all.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »
i hear what you're saying but that is pathetic to just look at someone and feel that way
that's seems like a female trait.... you know when women see other women and just hate on them without knowing them....
kinda pathetic..

yes i hear you, kind of like how a guy who feels insulted, then goes on a message board and gossips with all his "pals" about these "idiots" and how pathetic they are... and of course "just finds it all runny really"

::) ::) ::)

its kind of in the same vane as fitness videos like insanity ..p90.. people always say stuff like not even those bg muscular guys can do this
but you will never see a bodybuilding video with a bodybuilder or lifter saying well the guy from p90 or insanity cant bench 500lb...
i just find it all funny really

HAHAHAHAHAHA you have to be kidding... yes, no one has ever heard a bodybuilder say "but who wants to be built like a swimmer"

ffs ignorance overload

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:33 PM »
"Do bodybuilders have small penisses?"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »
haha all these steroids and fake muscles and still he cant get no respect, gets owned by an old fart who destroyed him with a one liner.