Author Topic: Does anyone else get this (the dumb things people say)  (Read 4433 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Does anyone else get this (the dumb things people say)
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2013, 06:20:34 AM »
Bump
choice is an illusion

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2013, 06:45:22 AM »
Just like I said plenty of times prior. Few are impressed with steroid muscles. If someone doesn't give a positive compliment steroid guys get all defensive about their temporary cosmetic muscles.

When someone asks me what I bench I tell them I don't bench when I lift weights so I don't know. The public and a lot of gym rats are just ignorant too. They just don't know lifting. In any state you can find hundreds of guys that bench 315lbs. Try to find ten who can lift that off the floor and put it over head.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2013, 07:00:34 AM »
LOL, it's always been clear you're not the brightest banana on the tree, thanks to many posts like this one.

You can't be ridiculed?  Of course you can, plenty of people ridicule you all the time.  You mean you don't feel any shame when people do so... well, that comes with the territory of pathological lying.  Anyway, two points:

1.  Obviously you do feel something when people talk accuse you of lying, since seemingly half your posts contain nothing but whining about "false accusations" and moaning about "proof".

2.  If negative comments can't affect you "because this is just a message board", then positive ones can't either.  And yet you gladly "team up" with those who agree with you.  ::) If you don't take people seriously "because this is just a message board", then why do you bother asking for training advice?

tbh, i couldn't care less if you really were natural.  in fact, that would actually be even more pathetic... moping around in the background year after year, starting dumbass "training threads" full of questions even a 16 year old twink wouldnt bother asking, all the while melting down like a little bitch every time someone accuses you of juicing, lol.

cephissus bringing it

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2013, 07:03:08 AM »
you don't remember who i am because your brain is the size of a peanut

;D

It's not a secret meso is not the brighest candle in the chandelier- he also has the personality of a coma patient

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
I wonder what insane questions big pros get
I remember on colemans first DVD he said
Someone asked him if he worked out.
 ;D
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »
I wonder what insane questions big pros get
I remember on colemans first DVD he said
Someone asked him if he worked out.
 ;D
i suspect they get comments like ''you must train all day long'' or '' you must spend a lot of hours in the gym''

Lol, Dorian used to tell them,.... Ya 3 and a half hours a week, lol.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2013, 01:22:34 PM »
i suspect they get comments like ''you must train all day long'' or '' you must spend a lot of hours in the gym''

Lol, Dorian used to tell them,.... Ya 3 and a half hours a week, lol.

I bet that blew their mind

this vid of kai and shawn walking on venice boardwalk funny the dumb
 things people came out with

choice is an illusion

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »
 I've noticed that a lot of bodybuilders are full blown social retards, no normal person would go getting upset at 'civilians'  making smal ltalk. When someone asks you how much you bench press its an implicit compliment because they think you are big and they want to talk to you about something they think you would be proud of (unless it's followed by the retort of "well, my brother/HS coach/old boss could do twice that much and he was twice your size")

denying AAS use and fcking with someone telling them 'I only take creatine' is fine, being a holier-than-thou douchebag and getting all Lance Armstrong about your denial is unacceptable and grounds for a kick in the balls

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 10:49:34 PM »
I agree with this completely.. sometimes you want to be left alone and completely unnoticed. I pretty much refuse to wear "tight shirts" out in public.. ESPECIALLY if I am out at a bar/club
dude.... you are such a stud.....must be tough getting people to leave you alone out in public.....i'll bet people mistake you for jay cutler....lol

you are a hero in your own mind.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:35 PM »
dude.... you are such a stud.....must be tough getting people to leave you alone out in public.....i'll bet people mistake you for jay cutler....lol

you are a hero in your own mind.
someone is being a hater  :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2013, 06:32:03 AM »
matty likes to act as though he is a celebrity......he just won't wear a tight shirt for fear he might have to sign autographs.....or answer questions about his physique.....i mean come on.....the guy just wants to be left alone sometimes......lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »
matty likes to act as though he is a celebrity......he just won't wear a tight shirt for fear he might have to sign autographs.....or answer questions about his physique.....i mean come on.....the guy just wants to be left alone sometimes......lol
Well sometimes it sounds the way you are putting it I guess but I have been in the single digit bodyfat levels with near 20 inch arms and I don't give a fuck what anyone says, that shit turns heads everywhere and everyone talks shit around everywhere, so wearing a tight shirt is retarded and stupid, I would rather cover up. That's just the way it works.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »

;D

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »
What was the name of the former british champ,if you don`t want to say his name,just the initials.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2013, 12:23:04 PM »
Something bomber can't remember  ....
choice is an illusion