Author Topic: Liberal Obama drones against mandatory gun ownership in Georgia.  (Read 1074 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Liberal Obama dones against mandatory gun ownership in Georgia.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:55:22 AM »
smtnr1
9 Fans
13 minutes ago ( 7:41 AM)
I wonder were most of the posters on here live? I live in a large county and the response time is around thirty minutes for the sheriff dept. If by chance they have someone in my area it would be less. What I am getting at people need to learn how to do for themselves and not depend on the government ( law enforcement) to take care of you. If you see someone sneaking around on your property with a machete or ball bat heading toward your backdoor, do you want to be able to stop them or wait it our for the police to arrive???

to which "schnauzergirl" replies

schnauzergirl
507 Fans
2 minutes ago ( 7:52 AM)
There are lots of ways to ward them off and even defend yourself, if the need arises, without using a gun.

LOL. Stupid bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:51:43 AM »
smtnr1
9 Fans
I wonder were most of the posters on here live? I live in a large county and the response time is around thirty minutes for the sheriff dept. If by chance they have someone in my area it would be less. What I am getting at people need to learn how to do for themselves and not depend on the government ( law enforcement) to take care of you. If you see someone sneaking around on your property with a machete or ball bat heading toward your backdoor, do you want to be able to stop them or wait it our for the police to arrive???

schnauzergirl
507 Fans
There are lots of ways to ward them off and even defend yourself, if the need arises, without using a gun.

LOL. Stupid bitch.

Maybe a rape whistle or she could piss on herself?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Liberal Obama drones against mandatory gun ownership in Georgia.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 07:06:13 AM »
georgia  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D need we say more

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 07:34:35 AM »
I was born and raised in GA and from the time I was 10 until 22 my father gave me a gun every year for my birthday and Xmas. 

Trust me, when you live outside of Atlanta there ain't shit to do but waiting for deer, quail, duck season every year.  You hunt in the fall and winter and fish in the spring and summer.  And do target practice in your backyard the rest of the time.  They won't be taking any guns away from that state any time soon.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
I was born and raised in GA and from the time I was 10 until 22 my father gave me a gun every year for my birthday and Xmas. 

Trust me, when you live outside of Atlanta there ain't shit to do but waiting for deer, quail, duck season every year.  You hunt in the fall and winter and fish in the spring and summer.  And do target practice in your backyard the rest of the time.  They won't be taking any guns away from that state any time soon.
sounds like a good life

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 07:56:14 PM »
smtnr1
9 Fans

schnauzergirl
507 Fans

LOL. Stupid bitch.

Hope this bitch gets some kind of reality check... For her own good

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
Hope this bitch gets some kind of reality check... For her own good

Shell just shit and piss herself as her attacker gets ready to decapitate her, dude will just look at her in disgust, drop the machette,  and walk away.... works everytime.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 08:00:46 AM »
sounds like a good life

Not unless you enjoy being bored to death in between.  I couldn't wait to move to Atlanta the summer after I graduated high school to go to college there. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 05:29:38 PM »
Eating boiled peanuts and fishing in Okefenokee.

Good in small amounts.

Actually just the fishing.  The boiled peanuts were disgusting.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/nelson-georgia-family-protection-ordinance_n_2995657.html

LOL!!!!   I love it.  Eat shit obama slaves.  

why would YOU be in favor the government forcing you to buy ANYTHING

aren't you the guy who bitched and moaned about Communism when the government forced you to buy health insurance (or pay a fine)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 06:37:56 PM »
why would YOU be in favor the government forcing you to buy ANYTHING

aren't you the guy who bitched and moaned about Communism when the government forced you to buy health insurance (or pay a fine)

I think he was pointing out the hypocrisey of libtards being ok with forcing ppl to buy insurance but peeing themselves when ppl are forced to buy something they disagree with...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 06:44:52 PM »

Good in small amounts.

Lake Sinclair for fishing and waterski activities.  Twiggs County for deer, duck and quail hunting.

Atlanta for something resembling a normal life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »
Lake Sinclair for fishing and waterski activities.  Twiggs County for deer, duck and quail hunting.

Atlanta for something resembling a normal life.

I went to Atlanta for the NHL All Star game a few years back.  Nice little city - but nothing whatsoever compared to NYC 

The CNN building was cool though 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »

I went to Atlanta for the NHL All Star game a few years back.  Nice little city - but nothing whatsoever compared to NYC 

The CNN building was cool though 

I'd take Atlanta anyday.  NYC is a total shithole.  And the smell coming off that fucking river in the morning is unreal.  The New Yorkers I was with couldn't even smell it! 

Guess they were so used to the smell of shit it was normal.

A lot of great people there, but how the hell they can be so packed in is beyond me.

I need fresh air.

If your east in GA, driving on 95, there's a stretch where you get a great cedar smell for several miles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 07:36:55 PM »
Dude - i swim and jet ski in that shit! 

I'd take Atlanta anyday.  NYC is a total shithole.  And the smell coming off that fucking river in the morning is unreal.  The New Yorkers I was with couldn't even smell it! 

Guess they were so used to the smell of shit it was normal.

A lot of great people there, but how the hell they can be so packed in is beyond me.

I need fresh air.

If your east in GA, driving on 95, there's a stretch where you get a great cedar smell for several miles.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 06:51:26 AM »
Dude - i swim and jet ski in that shit! 

Cause you a nasty mofo.

Atlanta has everything NYC has but much cleaner, bigger living spaces, cheaper, and more user friendly.   Seriously, the arts/theater, the knock out restaurants, the culture and vibe, the after dark party scene, etc...  it is all on scale and even better than NYC in many regards. 

Downtown used to be McKinney and Abarnathy Chocolate City heaven, but in the last 5-6 years it has become more white business oriented.  With just about every building in the area either new (GA Tech Village / the old Steel Mill mini city) or renovated from the ground up.  Although South Atlanta past the Capital is still Doo-Da Land. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 08:49:32 AM »
 ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:50:40 AM »
???

It was the same thing as today - leftist communists shitheads condoning and making excuses for it. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »

Good in small amounts.

Never understood the idea of boiling a peanut.

My grandparents moved to Savannah when I was a teen and I swear everywhere you went there was some damn boiled peanuts.

Great seafood though.

I seriously do not understand the idea of taking away any guns what so ever... I agree with asking that question of "How is the constitution a living document for free speech and civil liberties, but only means muskets when it comes to guns?"

Stupid as shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
You boil peanuts so they are soft and those poor ass broke people from GA who can't afford dentures can enjoy them too.

True story about Savannah... met a girl I was dating who moved there to attend the SCAD college and that I would visit on occassion.  Went down for a weekend one winter.  It was cold as shit.  Her place was a loft style unit built to from an old industrial building that was positioned to overlook the river.  The walls were exposed brick and mortar.  You could walk up to the walls and place your hand on them and actually feel the cold air coming in from outside through all the cracks in the mortar. 

We were sitting around on the couch with the thermostat on 88 (highest it went) and wrapped up in electric blankets that we had plugged into a drop cord and ran across the room to the outlet.  And still freezing.  It isn't uncommon for poor people to take plastic and tape up their tape/cover their windows with it in the winter time for added insulation.  Well we did that and then had to tape up the WALLS.

I was so happy to finally break up with her.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »
Cause you a nasty mofo.

Atlanta has everything NYC has but much cleaner, bigger living spaces, cheaper, and more user friendly.   Seriously, the arts/theater, the knock out restaurants, the culture and vibe, the after dark party scene, etc...  it is all on scale and even better than NYC in many regards. 

Downtown used to be McKinney and Abarnathy Chocolate City heaven, but in the last 5-6 years it has become more white business oriented.  With just about every building in the area either new (GA Tech Village / the old Steel Mill mini city) or renovated from the ground up.  Although South Atlanta past the Capital is still Doo-Da Land. 

Yeah, way nicer than NYC.  I was also amazed at some of the churches/places of worship.  I couldn't name them to save my ass, but incredibly nice architecture.  The one was massive, all white, and a lot of intricate detail.