Author Topic: Do woman prefer???  (Read 3787 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Do woman prefer???
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2013, 07:53:48 PM »
a good looking dude will look good no matter how he does his hair

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2013, 08:21:28 PM »
He wants to know the opinion of women on this board reference a shaved head? There are women on this board?

Some days it seems like that is all there is on here. Haha. I do think in general women prefer hair and would possibly rule them out for that. My hair isn't terrible, but it has gotten weaker. I just shave it, or sometimes no guard it. No paying for haircuts and it looks fine. Truthfully though I have gotten some comments from females about how I should grow hair, if I have any pictures they can see with, etc.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2013, 02:11:01 AM »
Hair matters to most women (as in being a plus). Its simply a fact, conscious or not on their behalf.

Yes there are some exceptions (the 100% inevitable sean connery example always gets cited lol) but for the most part having hair helps, both with the pure virility/youth aspect to women, as well as from a confidence point of view.

To use a celebrity eg. Chicks used to wet themselves silly over a young jude law. Now that he's almost a baldy he gets roles as the wronged husband and 'best buddy' (sherlock holmes)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2013, 02:27:23 AM »
hair makes an average guy tip over to decent

baldness makes an average guy tip over to ylls hth

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »
a good looking dude will look good no matter how he does his hair

This.  If you're fcuked up looking with hair, you're gonna be fcuked up looking without hair.  Handsome with hair, you'll be handsome without, unless the hair is hiding a mangled skull.  In that case you may be fcuked.