Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 430037 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1050 on: November 09, 2016, 05:51:45 PM »
you must be his favorite shmoe supporter then....lol @ a grown man running to the defense of a 3rd tier IFBB pro on an internet forum....how pathetic your life must be hahahahaha

Yeah right as pathetic as you coming on here to shit on people who are above and beyond anything you've ever achieved in life.  Be a good boy and get out of the basement your mom needs help vacuuming the house

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1051 on: November 09, 2016, 08:33:21 PM »
Don't be so obsessed about what others do. You judge other people in 99% of your postings, as if you're Mr Perfect yourself ::) Your life must be a hell when you leave your home and see other people.

Now you're white knighting druggies, eh?  People's actions cause them to be judged by others.  Don't like it, too bad.  The subject of the thread is a drugged up retard.  You are either ridiculously ignorant or simply ignore reality and seek out  your safe space when the truth is spoken.  The real world is far more harsh than this place and I live there regardless of whether or not I am "online". 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1052 on: November 10, 2016, 01:07:16 AM »
Now you're white knighting druggies, eh?  People's actions cause them to be judged by others.  Don't like it, too bad.  The subject of the thread is a drugged up retard.  You are either ridiculously ignorant or simply ignore reality and seek out  your safe space when the truth is spoken.  The real world is far more harsh than this place and I live there regardless of whether or not I am "online".  

Yet YOU keep praising Arnold in other postings. It's not that I don't like it what you're writing, but you sound like a big hypocrite, since I'm pretty sure that YOUR OWN LIFE isn't perfect either. The subject? LOL, no it's YOU who's so obsessed about someones actions by finger-pointing all the time. Ignorant? No, his current life isn't going in the right direction, but again, I'm pretty sure that your life isn't free from obstacles either. In case I'm wrong, then why not post some pictures of your terrific life? Oh, and how many friends do you have?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: November 10, 2016, 01:10:14 AM »
Now you're white knighting druggies, eh?  People's actions cause them to be judged by others.  Don't like it, too bad.  The subject of the thread is a drugged up retard.  You are either ridiculously ignorant or simply ignore reality and seek out  your safe space when the truth is spoken.  The real world is far more harsh than this place and I live there regardless of whether or not I am "online". 

Scott normally agree with you but you are being pretty harsh here. Maybe because of your brother and how disappointed he made you but I have more sympathy for those struggling with addictions. I mean, it's not like he isn't trying he appears to have gone straight back into rehab.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: November 10, 2016, 06:57:19 AM »
This guy is going to pull a Paul De Mayo on his life.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: November 10, 2016, 07:22:26 PM »
Yet YOU keep praising Arnold in other postings. It's not that I don't like it what you're writing, but you sound like a big hypocrite, since I'm pretty sure that YOUR OWN LIFE isn't perfect either. The subject? LOL, no it's YOU who's so obsessed about someones actions by finger-pointing all the time. Ignorant? No, his current life isn't going in the right direction, but again, I'm pretty sure that your life isn't free from obstacles either. In case I'm wrong, then why not post some pictures of your terrific life? Oh, and how many friends do you have?

I've condemned Arnold's drug use and his pseudo-conservatism and his screwing his maid while screwing his wife and producing children from both, although the bastard son is perhaps the only hope for mankind. Fuck Arnold, he's a tnuc and can go intercourse himself for all I care.   

My life isn't free problems but I am not a lazy, ignorant ass fucktard drug addicted bodybuilder.  Don't care for honest commentary?  Subscribe to Schmoe-Speak.  Talk to Hipo & Herne, I am sure they can set you up with a subscription.    There is nothing I see that makes Antoine worthy of help or the giving of fucks.

Later.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: November 10, 2016, 07:30:09 PM »
Scott normally agree with you but you are being pretty harsh here. Maybe because of your brother and how disappointed he made you but I have more sympathy for those struggling with addictions. I mean, it's not like he isn't trying he appears to have gone straight back into rehab.

Like I said, its up to him to turn himself around.  I've been around addicts and again, they don't deserve pity or respect because they don't respect themselves or anyone that actually cares about them.  Drugs don't just get into your system all by themselves.  You have to take them.  My youngest brother started with marijuana and wound up with meth and worse.  It made him look like one of those "faces of meth" poster people.  I  turned him in.  I had him sent to jail.  Why?  He became nuts and threatened our mother.  I didn't put the cuffs on him but I know those that did and again, I turned him in.

When he blew his brains out it hurt but not because I turned him in, but because I love him. Still do and I hope to see him again at the end of all things.  It hurt our mother more...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1057 on: November 10, 2016, 09:48:42 PM »
Sorry to hear about his struggles, the guy is likable, I enjoy his videos for Universal, he's got a lot of charisma, I honestly think he would fare very well in the classic physique division, wish him the best.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1058 on: November 20, 2016, 08:31:10 AM »
STFU SCOTTY BITCH!!!

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1059 on: November 20, 2016, 09:10:04 AM »
Any updates on Antoine???

I hope he's back on track.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1060 on: November 20, 2016, 10:33:01 AM »
Any updates on Antoine???

I hope he's back on track.
likely the same one as Greg Plitt

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1061 on: November 20, 2016, 10:49:55 AM »
Funny, but offside!

Be nice, Antoine has a good heart!

Simple Simon

« Reply #1062 on: November 20, 2016, 01:12:59 PM »
Funny, but offside!

Be nice, Antoine has a good heart!
I couldnt resist.    :(

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2016, 02:32:46 PM »
a week ago

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2016, 02:39:50 PM »
a week ago

balzac learn how to post a fucking pic!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1065 on: February 27, 2017, 06:51:27 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - DORIAN HAMILTON - INTENSITY STEVE

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: February 28, 2017, 01:39:25 AM »
Seems like he completly lost his drive to do anything, went from rising competitor/youtube star to regular gym rat. Wasted potential.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1067 on: March 06, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - MIKE JOHNSON - SHOULDER WORKOIUT HIGHLIGHTS

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: March 06, 2017, 06:12:41 PM »
Did universal can him yet?
w

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1069 on: March 06, 2017, 06:47:29 PM »

If I recall correctly last year during one of his absences his contract lapsed. I don't doubt that he could get it renewed if he gets himself together and asked.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1070 on: March 07, 2017, 03:48:07 AM »

Every employer/sponsor wants to work with stable people they can rely on, which certainly isn't the case with Antoine.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1071 on: March 07, 2017, 04:53:02 AM »
im pulling for the guy...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: March 07, 2017, 07:52:55 AM »
im pulling out from the guy...

fixed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1073 on: March 07, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »
fixed.
lol...still nutz the fix...

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1074 on: March 22, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »
Trained with Antoine today, and i'm very happy to say that he's the best he's looked and felt in a while.

First time seeing him since the Universal series when they filmed him moving to Toronto and they interviewed me and some other ppl. (2 years ago)
It was great seeing my friend back on track and doing well.

Also, this interview was just released yesterday. It answers pretty much any and ALL questions people have been asking in this thread. All the stuff people have been wondering about him... When, Why, How etc...

He's honest about his shortcomings, makes no excuses, and is as humble and honest as can be.

Trust me when I say he is now starting from GROUND ZERO, and I have every ounce of respect for the guy, as I always did.