Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 432739 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2013, 06:19:16 PM »
Damn he looks bad in Toronto also.
really??/have to check pics,,,bbing is weird mind fuk,,human body can only allow so much peaking,why peak in the last few wks in gym,,travel schedule might be burning him out,,,he looked great in the vid;s ,love to have that build,and i have a pretty good build,i'm no pro tho  would trade for that look at least temporarily,,,

ukjeff

« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2013, 03:14:52 AM »

It just shows how much the pros rely on drugs to look good, from looking great a few weeks ago to this????
Real quality gained muscle acquired and "earned", doesn't simply disappear.
He will show up on video again in a couple of weeks huge and ripped, now where will all that new muscle have come from?

ukjeff

« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2013, 03:37:42 AM »

Antoine at the Toronto today.
True Adonis owning him on this pose.  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2013, 03:39:15 AM »

It just shows how much the pros rely on drugs to look good, from looking great a few weeks ago to this????
Real quality gained muscle acquired and "earned", doesn't simply disappear.
He will show up on video again in a couple of weeks huge and ripped, now where will all that new muscle have come from?

Does it occur to you that even when he's "off" he's still waaay:

- bigger
 - leaner
 - stronger

than you?

Every athlete (even though I don't consider bodybuilders athletes but whatever) has his ups and downs. Do you really think sprinters can do 9.0 for 100m year round? Fuck no, I think there are moments when they wouldn't break 10s. Same goes for olympic lifters - do you really think they're any different?

My friend who knows some top oly lifters personally (remember I'm from Poland, some real badass top guys out there are from my country) told me about this conversation between two great champions, one is olympic golden medalist, the other one had world record which the other guy broke. Great friends. 3 months out of a competition olympic champion cannot snatch, say, 150kg. His friend asks him - "what the fuck mate??? you're weak as shit, how are you gonna prepare?"

"troshku chemii i budyet".

Translate that yourself.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »

Antoine at the Toronto today.
True Adonis owning him on this pose.  ;D

Looks like his lats have been surgically removed.  Awful torso.

ukjeff

« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2013, 03:46:06 AM »
Does it occur to you that even when he's "off" he's still waaay:

- bigger
 - leaner
 - stronger

than you?
Stupid twat, what the fuck has it got to do with me?
He looks way better than all the judges but they still score him and critique his physique.
What a stupid statement to say that because hes better than my I cant criticise his physique.
The guy has ben juicing heavy for eight years at least and shows up onstage fat and smooth.
I NEVER SHOWED UP ONSTAGE OUT OF SHAPE.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2013, 04:13:01 AM »
He looks way better than all the judges but they still score him and critique his physique.
What a stupid statement to say that because hes better than my I cant criticise his physique.
The guy has ben juicing heavy for eight years at least and shows up onstage fat and smooth.

what ya bench?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2013, 04:22:05 AM »

Well, it simply shows that 8 years of juice were worth something after all because even out of shape he is still ages ahead of you. He wasn't fat, he was just bloated. Why - I do not know that, ask him. And by the way, FYI, around 50% of how you "look" on steroids has to do with water and glycogen. If you are around 10% you will notice that with some manipulations you can look much better/worse in a matter of days. Why? Because on steroids you can retain water easily and store much more glycogen than naturally. You can say it's artificial, I say it's just as artificial as working out. Stop working out and you'll look like shit in a matter of months.

Trust me, Antoine made it. He has sponsors, he is popular, he marketed himself pretty well and is decent bodybuilder. For every Antoine there are 10000 anonymous guys who juice just as much as him and will never make it to this point.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2013, 04:24:52 AM »
Well, it simply shows that 8 years of juice were worth something after all because even out of shape he is still ages ahead of you. He wasn't fat, he was just bloated. Why - I do not know that, ask him. And by the way, FYI, around 50% of how you "look" on steroids has to do with water and glycogen. If you are around 10% you will notice that with some manipulations you can look much better/worse in a matter of days. Why? Because on steroids you can retain water easily and store much more glycogen than naturally. You can say it's artificial, I say it's just as artificial as working out. Stop working out and you'll look like shit in a matter of months.
he looks better here in the one pic posted ,than at the ny pro,,

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2013, 04:37:56 AM »
By the way many of you assume little too much, don't you think?

You somehow assume that Antoine is roided to the max.
You assume he's been roiding heavy for 8 years.

Then based on assumptions you produced out of thin air you claim he is finished, not talented, terrible and so on. Have you ever thought that MAYBE he:

Does not take as many roids as everyone else, just minimum dose?
Trains hard and enjoys that (you can clearly see joy in his workouts, guy outlifts everyone here ffs), loves this lifestyle.
Competes for fun and for sponsors but does not aspire to be Mr Olympia?

Then you could understand why he never came in totally shredded. He has no such aspirations. He's a guy that loves to train heavy and look good but maybe shredded glutes is not what he really wants?

I do not know! I'm just making assumptions. Just like you I do not know him. But what I just wrote makes just as much sense as what you made up.

ukjeff

« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2013, 04:51:18 AM »
[quote author=deceiver link=topic=465752.msg6823575#msg6823575 date=1370085725

Trust me, Antoine made it. He has sponsors, he is popular, he marketed himself pretty well and is decent bodybuilder. For every Antoine there are 10000 anonymous guys who juice just as much as him and will never make it to this point.
[/quote]
And that puts him above being criticised because.......?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2013, 04:56:16 AM »
You're not criticising. You're basicly throwing muld at a guy based based on his alleged steroid abuse that you know NOTHING about. Yes he looked like shit in New York but that's where criticism ends, that's all what is needed to be said.

ukjeff

« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
Its fair to say the guy looks a mess, its also fair to say he's been using steroids heavily for 8 years, anyone with an iota of knowledge knows you cant make the gains he has without using.
He's a pro bodybuilder, they all use huge dosages (ask OTH)
Now to turn up onstage looking like that wont earn him any "brownie points" with his sponsors will it?
He has a duty to them to show up in shape, after all they are paying him to do just that.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2013, 05:52:19 AM »
Its fair to say the guy looks a mess, its also fair to say he's been using steroids heavily for 8 years, anyone with an iota of knowledge knows you cant make the gains he has without using.
He's a pro bodybuilder, they all use huge dosages (ask OTH)
Now to turn up onstage looking like that wont earn him any "brownie points" with his sponsors will it?
He has a duty to them to show up in shape, after all they are paying him to do just that.

He does not look like a mess, far from it.
It's not fair to say he's been using heavily for 8 years. He's been using, that's for sure but you don't know anything more than that.
Not every pro has to use huge dosages. There may be exceptions, Antoine may be one of them. Pro card does not magically make one use huge dosages.
You have no idea what his contract states. Personally I think that they're gonna keep him as long as he has his fanbase, posts cool training vids that motivate people to train and looks like he does - no gut, no torned muscles, maybe not the best condition in competition but who cares, in vids/gym/pics he looks awesome. That's like 100000x as important as plastic trophies.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2013, 06:33:19 AM »

i agree... besides, the guy is YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG.... he is 25 something right? and he also possesses somewhat aesthetic and streamlined physique, which is not the case with most of the bodybuilders around nowadays,, give him time. he won't be no mr o potential, cause he will never have the ability to run humongous drug protocols that are required to even be in top 6 of the o...

maybe his respond isn't good enough, and obviously he's not running huge doses of gear.,, at ny pro he just was not in CONDITION... watery. he will learn from his mistakes, trust me

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2013, 07:17:58 AM »

Pockmark-faced, drug-abusing Pollack desperately lashing out at anyone and everyone who dare critique his Inspector Clouseau-on-roids looking boyfriend who he identifies with in this thread.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:32 AM »
Pockmark-faced, drug-abusing Pollack desperately lashing out at anyone and everyone who dare critique his Inspector Clouseau-on-roids looking boyfriend who he identifies with in this thread.

Haha!
But whereas Chief Inspector Clouseau was incompetently competent, the Aloutte-singing, Royal Canadian mounted mountebank of muscle is a bumbling stumblebum with a GH nose and Habsburg chin: ♫Je te plumerai♫.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2013, 11:15:23 AM »
Haha!
But whereas Chief Inspector Clouseau was incompetently competent, the Aloutte-singing, Royal Canadian mounted mountebank of muscle is a bumbling stumblebum with a GH nose and Habsburg chin: ♫Je te plumerai♫.

I would feel like a respectable, intelligent, educated gentleman if I could understand only 10% of your posts.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2013, 11:24:23 AM »
I would feel like a respectable, intelligent, educated gentleman if I could understand only 10% of your posts.

You're one of the most respectable, intelligent, and educated guys on Getbig.

Bonne chance, Chiro!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
Surprisingly, I share that sentiment. :D

In any case, you're one of the most respectable, intelligent, and educated guys on Getbig.

Bonne chance, Chiro!

Are you from Quebec? If so, i want to ask a few quick questions via pm.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »

Have you ever thought that MAYBE he:

Does not take as many roids as everyone else, just minimum dose?

are you on drugs?
b

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: June 03, 2013, 12:34:49 AM »
Even Frank's dog wags her tongue to metal music!

Toronto Pro part 2

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2013, 10:01:13 AM »
Going to the meeting in a Scottish kilt, fuck yeah

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
mcgrath looking freaky

:-X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #299 on: June 03, 2013, 03:34:41 PM »
Going to the meeting in a Scottish kilt, fuck yeah

I thought the idea was to deplete of sodium and water before competition? is this some new approach or am I missing something?