Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 430099 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1200 on: December 17, 2017, 10:01:56 AM »
I didn't realize he was with one.

They look happy, good for them

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: January 20, 2018, 03:38:12 PM »
Regan looks fluffy but huge.

Boki4

• Getbig I
« Reply #1202 on: January 20, 2018, 06:08:40 PM »
This druggie would probably enjoy Kuwait and their "all you can eat" drug policy. Imagine if he went there,  go all in on drugs and then went to rehab like a boss. Instead, he is shooting heroin  in some village around Vancouver and going to rehab like a true loser.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1203 on: January 21, 2018, 01:37:44 AM »
This druggie would probably enjoy Kuwait and their "all you can eat" drug policy. Imagine if he went there,  go all in on drugs and then went to rehab like a boss. Instead, he is shooting heroin  in some village around Vancouver and going to rehab like a true loser.

Better to burn out than to fade away

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1204 on: January 23, 2018, 07:59:04 AM »
Supposedly 278lbs

Not even close...I met him a few times and he has probably never been more than 250 lbs...he is very unimpressive in real life!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1205 on: January 23, 2018, 06:38:34 PM »
Trained with Antoine today, and i'm very happy to say that he's the best he's looked and felt in a while.

First time seeing him since the Universal series when they filmed him moving to Toronto and they interviewed me and some other ppl. (2 years ago)
It was great seeing my friend back on track and doing well.

Also, this interview was just released yesterday. It answers pretty much any and ALL questions people have been asking in this thread. All the stuff people have been wondering about him... When, Why, How etc...

He's honest about his shortcomings, makes no excuses, and is as humble and honest as can be.

Trust me when I say he is now starting from GROUND ZERO, and I have every ounce of respect for the guy, as I always did.

Is getting back to ground zero again?

With a fully loaded shot of heroin in his arm?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1206 on: February 13, 2018, 07:40:03 PM »
Antoine Vaillant 20 Weeks Out of Vancouver Train with the Pros

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1207 on: February 15, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »
Dude's a mental midget and would be a physical one without his dope.  Feckin' retard.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1208 on: February 16, 2018, 10:49:03 AM »
Dude's a mental midget and would be a physical one without his dope.  Feckin' retard.

He seems doing well these days and that's what matters..

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1209 on: February 16, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: February 17, 2018, 10:27:43 AM »
He seems doing well these days and that's what matters..

It's said that necessity is the mother of invention. Assumption is the mother of this fucktard.  He assumes he is going to "make it".  He's not.  He's long since screwed the pooch of opportunity.  There comes a point in every person's life where they either wake up to life or hit the snooze button one two many times.

He's the latter of those two.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1211 on: February 17, 2018, 10:55:23 AM »
It's said that necessity is the mother of invention. Assumption is the mother of this fucktard.  He assumes he is going to "make it".  He's not.  He's long since screwed the pooch of opportunity.  There comes a point in every person's life where they either wake up to life or hit the snooze button one two many times.

He's the latter of those two.

That being said, which advice would you give him, assuming(!) that he's listening?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: February 17, 2018, 11:06:54 AM »
That being said, which advice would you give him, assuming(!) that he's listening?

Get off the drugs.  All of them. And then?  Get an education and a job and get on with living a real life.  This versus the imitation of one he's currently "living" now.  This goes for a lot of so-called "bodybuilders" out there. Like Aaron Clark.   

They won't.  The FARCE is too strong in them.  There's a real difference in living the dream like Arnold has done and livin' the scheme like the rest of them do. 

These dime a dozen walking wang-wagons wake up in a cheesy SchMoetel 6ex, surrounded by needles, vials and empty bottles of pills.  Their anus sore from having some schmoe pound their sphincter or their dick covered in feces from them being the pitcher instead of the catcher and you'd think they would look in the mirror and say, "Is this what I thought I'd be when I was in kindergarten?"

That's livin' the scheme.  That's what happens to guys (and girls) that keep hitting that snooze button.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1213 on: February 17, 2018, 11:28:42 AM »
Get off the drugs.  All of them. And then?  Get an education and a job and get on with living a real life.  This versus the imitation of one he's currently "living" now.  This goes for a lot of so-called "bodybuilders" out there. Like Aaron Clark.   

They won't.  The FARCE is too strong in them.  There's a real difference in living the dream like Arnold has done and livin' the scheme like the rest of them do. 

These dime a dozen walking wang-wagons wake up in a cheesy SchMoetel 6ex, surrounded by needles, vials and empty bottles of pills.  Their anus sore from having some schmoe pound their sphincter or their dick covered in feces from them being the pitcher instead of the catcher and you'd think they would look in the mirror and say, "Is this what I thought I'd be when I was in kindergarten?"

That's livin' the scheme.  That's what happens to guys (and girls) that keep hitting that snooze button.

'livin' the scheme', that's a funny expression ;D

Not going to defend him, but do you really believe that having a corporate job contributes to someone's well-being? Sure, in your imagination every BBer does g4p ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: February 17, 2018, 11:45:17 AM »
'livin' the scheme', that's a funny expression ;D

Not going to defend him, but do you really believe that having a corporate job contributes to someone's well-being? Sure, in your imagination every BBer does g4p ::)

I think that simply having a job contributes to not only oneself but society. 

As for my imagination, well suffice to say I don't waste it on what BBs do in their spare time, LOL!  You can simply look and see via the internet what a great many of them do for money.  It's been that way for decades and while not all of them do it, many of them do.  Why is that? 

They are generally among the laziest of individuals.  Look at Hollywood for insight.  Quite often people wanting to be actors and actresses sell not only sell their soul but also their holes.  I've got a couple of friends that have been through that wringer and it ain't pretty.  Right now it's trendy for these "famous" people to bitch about it but I can assure you that they've been someone's "bitch" along the way to their "making it".

Bodybuilding requires even less talent than acting but the underlying theme is much the same and to deny that G4P exists is ridiculous. Not everyone does it and if you have the genetics to survive the relentless onslaught of drugs and can fund it yourself without having to resort to being the poster child for a "GoFuckMe" account, then good for you.  And by "you"  I mean "every man".

Not everyone that makes it sells themself to do so.  Some people refuse to cross that line.  Others just snort it and move on.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: February 19, 2018, 08:08:24 AM »
Not hating on the guy but...
He is rellying in unhealthy megadosing bodybuilding as an emotional pilar, keeping him away from narcotics.
What will happen to him, when he gets older, and his body no longer tolerate the abuses of pro bodybuilding?
Back to heroin again? Booze?
Another Bill Petis in the making.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: February 26, 2018, 11:40:03 PM »
Doing some posing in bad lighting and white as a ghost.

His legs are huge!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #1217 on: February 27, 2018, 12:25:38 AM »
Is he dead yet?

Stupid Canadian French tranny loving pussy

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: February 27, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »
Is he dead yet?

Stupid Canadian French tranny loving pussy

Agreed.  Antoine is a moron.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1219 on: March 02, 2018, 09:11:07 AM »
Agreed.  Antoine is a moron.

STFU Scott.

Have you met him before? Spoken to him? Because you don't know him.
Do you even have a life outside this forum?

I come back to getbig once every 2 months, and sure as shit...theres Scott, being a little homo.
Get a life.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #1220 on: March 02, 2018, 09:33:08 AM »
STFU Scott.

I come back to getbig once every 2 months, and sure as shit...theres Scott, being a little homo.
Get a life.
Hi Antoine!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1221 on: March 02, 2018, 09:45:45 AM »
Doing some posing in bad lighting and white as a ghost.

His legs are huge!

Almost thought that was shopped, jesus.

be back

« Reply #1222 on: March 02, 2018, 10:34:31 AM »
that chins getting out of hand.....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: March 02, 2018, 06:25:49 PM »
STFU Scott.

Get a life.

Oooooo...A real wordsmith.  Yeah...Right.  You are just one of those people that hate the truth.  Go look in the mirror and see if you don't shrivel up at the sight of your picture of Dorian Gay, there champ. 

Fucking typist. 

As for my life outside of here, why in the name of all that is sane and good would I share that with a sad sack of shit such as yourself?  What's your life like? Given your blue stars...

Pins and needles and pills, oh my!  Schmoedowns?  WTF. I don't know you well enough to dislike you but I suppose you're gonna try anyway, huh?  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: March 15, 2018, 05:14:52 PM »
that chins getting out of hand.....

Larger chin (and swollen nose) at nearly 280.